It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Join in the Fun: Is It More Urgent to Capture Assange or to capture Bin Laden?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by the.lights
This man is a champion and hero of the people of this planet. How dare they accuse him of terrorism? For God's sake!! Now that they are caught between a rock and a hard place, and are wriggling like vipers caught under a cowboy's boot. They are the ones with nowhere to run or hide. They are the ones who have taken the power vested in them by the people of this world and have twisted and corrupted it to their own nefarious ends.

This man has struck a blow for freedom of information and democracy everywhere. If they can't handle the truth (where's Nicholson when you need him?) then they should stand aside and make way for people with more conviction, greater strength of character and the ability to take the knocks and blows of their position.

Put up. Or shut up!!

Okay, let's add to the list Stopping George Soro's Shadow Government. Is it more important to capture George Soros than either Assange of Bin Laden?

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by fredcall

My question is are they even looking for Osama Bin Laden?I don't think they were ever really looking for him,and according to our constitution Julian Assange has not broken any laws,he is covered under the freedom of the press.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by TWILITE22

My question is are they even looking for Osama Bin Laden?I don't think they were ever really looking for him,and according to our constitution Julian Assange has not broken any laws,he is covered under the freedom of the press.

Epionage and treason are not covered under the First Amendment.

As for the whereabouts of Bin Laden, I'm not sticking my neck out to make any public declarations.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   
one mans freedom fighter is another mans terrorist.

My mind will be made up when i see the UFO and bank leaks, as to wether Julian is a disinfo agent or true hero.
hes certainly not a terrorist.
Im hopeing hes a hero, I hope im not disappointed.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by takethat

My mind will be made up when i see the UFO and bank leaks, as to wether Julian is a disinfo agent or true hero.

Can you name ONE leak of information that was not already known? This was all JUNK information that was about to be declassified. It was easier and more to Soros's purpose to have Assange do the declassification for them. Which really makes Assange a not very dangerous person. But the rumor mills have rolled on too far and others are covering their asses by sacrificing Assange.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I'd rather encounter Bin Laden on a lonely path than Assange any time. That man is downright creepy.
'Champion of the people'?
Someone else from the Planet Deluded...
edit on 3-12-2010 by starchild10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by starchild10
I'd rather encounter Bin Laden on a lonely path than Assange any time. That man is downright creepy (nor do I think he is a 'champion of the people' sorry).
He's dangerous and deluded.

Memorize and recite something from the Koran and I'm sure you would get along fine with Bin Laden on a lonely path.

Say, what is the ultimate goal of Soros's NWO plans of feeding Assange a bunch of 'about to be declassified' inforamtion, and making it all sound like a big deal?

Well, could be used as a Soros/Obama NWO excuse to further control the internet...

EDITORIAL: Wave goodbye to Internet freedom
www.washingtontimes.com...

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Neither Asasange, or Bin Laden did anything wrong. Assange is the creator of WikiLeaks. Big deal. Bin Laden is the supposed creator of Al Qaeda, (we know the US government made that one up).Neither of them single handedly did anything to the Americans.
At best, they're both movie producers. Why not blame the actors?
Besides, everyone knwos that the American government is behind both Assange and Bin Laden. What's the best way to make money, and control your people? Create war and terror. Scare your subjects into submission. An individual thinking for themself is smart. A group of pepole are dumb. That's what they're banking on. A mob mentality. Just learn to think for yourself, (as I assume most members on this site already do), and refuse to believe what you're being told by you "leaders".

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
None of the above.

You forgot that option. They know where he is, and its just some rubbish psy op. Why not release 100,000 of the 250,000.

They release 2 or 3 a day, why is that?

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Okay, let's add to the list Stopping George Soro's Shadow Government. Is it more important to capture George Soros than either Assange of Bin Laden?

George Soros and his merry man (Bildebergers) of course.

The real question is whether Assange like Bin Laden is just bread and circuses for the masses or a real thread to TPTB. If he is a real threat he won't last long.

On May 23, 1933, Congressman, Louis T. McFadden, brought formal charges against the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve Bank system, The Comptroller of the Currency and the Secretary of United States Treasury for numerous criminal acts, including but not limited to, CONSPIRACY, FRAUD, UNLAWFUL CONVERSION, AND TREASON....

Commenting on Former Congressman Louis T. McFaddens's "heart-failure sudden-death" on Oct. 3, 1936, after a "dose" of "intestinal flu," "Pelley's Weekly" of Oct. 14 said:

'Now that this sterling American patriot has made the Passing, it can be revealed that not long after his public utterance against the encroaching powers of Judah, it became known among his intimates that he had suffered two attacks against his life. The first attack came in the form of two revolver shots fired at him from ambush as he was alighting from a cab in front of one of the Capital hotels. Fortunately both shots missed him, the bullets burying themselves in the structure of the cab.

"He became violently ill after partaking of food at a political banquet at Washington. His life was only saved from what was subsequently announced as a poisoning by the presence of a physician..."

hiwaay.net...

And a more recent person who defied TPTB:

...First National Bank of Montgomery vs. Daly (1969)...

...To everyone's surprise, Morgan admitted that the bank routinely created money "out of thin air" for its loans, and that this was standard banking practice. "It sounds like fraud to me," intoned Presiding Justice Martin Mahoney amid nods from the jurors....

The court rejected the bank's claim for foreclosure, and the defendant kept his house....

Needless to say, however, the decision failed to change prevailing practice, although it was never overruled....Justice Mahoney, who was not dependent on campaign financing or hamstrung by precedent, went so far as to threaten to prosecute and expose the bank. He died less than six months after the trial, in a mysterious accident that appeared to involve poisoning....
www.webofdebt.com...

Going up against TPTB can be very dangerous to your health!

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by crimvelvet

OMG: Obama secretly took Air Force One into Afghanistan to meet with Karzai...and ended up talking to Karzai by phone? What's the matter? The economy is so bad that Obama couldn't afford a long distance call from the White House?: Plans for a face-to-face meeting with Afghan President Hamid Karzai were scrapped at the last minute. Instead, the two leaders spoke by phone, Obama at the air base and Karzai in Kabul.

Karzai snubbed Obama?? How hilarious is that??

Wonder if that info will show up in future editions of Wikileaks?

Anyway, I haven't seen Wikileaks leak anything all that new about the Federal Reserve that hasn't been leaked a million times before.

Afghan trip: Obama visits troops, phones Karzai
news.yahoo.com...

edit on 3-12-2010 by fredcall because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
we are all led to believe that bin laden is the devil in disguise, but what would be his motives for doing what he has allegedly done. Greed certainly doesnt come into it as he is rich beyond most peoples dreams and he has infact given up the chance of a comfortable lifestyle by supporting so called terrorists. when you look at the history of osama bin laden then you will realise that he has gone without luxerys in his quest for a free middle east.
people may talk about brainwashing etc... but that works on both sides and is even relevant in the uk although it is done in a much more discreet way than in the us, and i doubt it would take the arab people much persuasion when their mothers and sisters are being raped and fathers and brothers killed by us and uk backed israili soldiers. i have a lebanese friend whose family was massacred by soldiers from israel with his mother brutally raped infront of him. ( i apologise to any people this may offend as i would hope that this would only be a tiny portion of the israeli army that would act in this way.)
the same kind of stuff happens in columbia and the us backed apartheid system in south africa wern't the greatest of humanitarians either. i am beggining to think that we (USA and UK) were only ever the good guys in WW2 but even then the british bombed many civillian targets and the Americans probably killed more civillians in one day than had ever been killed before or since.

Sorry everyone for going slightly off topic

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   

No the Afghani informants are the heros. Unfortunately, Assange made all of them targets for the taliban.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeisterFahrer

No the Afghani informants are the heros. Unfortunately, Assange made all of them targets for the taliban.

It's getting really bad for General Petraeus's reputation.....Say, did Stanley McCrystal know when it was time to leave and throw the keys to Petraeus?

Did Stanley McCrystal already have wind of Wikileaks and the rest?

Whom is working for who in Afghanistan anymore? Obviously Karzai doesn't have much respect for Obama.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Bin laden is a make believe creature with a computer generated picture. Assange just happens to be the scapegoat being used by the liberal politicians in office to delude the American people, in hopes that " we the people " will ignore the continued ignorance they claim are good for the American people.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
i think one of the richest familys in the uae might just put up a little bit of a fuss if they had a relative made up out of thin air who is all of a sudden public enemy number one

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whereweheaded
Bin laden is a make believe creature with a computer generated picture. Assange just happens to be the scapegoat being used by the liberal politicians in office to delude the American people, in hopes that " we the people " will ignore the continued ignorance they claim are good for the American people.

Maybe Karzai stood up Obama at Bagram Air Base because Karzai and Bin Laden were already having lunch. Two's company. Three's a crowd.

Guess it goes back to when Karzai was in Washington and Obama snubbed Karzai. What goes around, comes around.

I'm coming to believe that Obama is so ineffectual that nobody in the intelligence community or law enforcement will bother to go after Assange. They'd rather let the carnival continue unabated.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Perhaps theyre the same person, well have you ever seen them standing in a room together. Proof positive, well this is ATS.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I'm going to have to choose "C": None of the above.

Assange and WikiLeaks have not been charged with any crime for the simple reason that nothing they have done is illegal. Thus no grounds for "going after" him/them.

The FBI admits that they have no evidence that bin Laden was involved in any way with 9/11, although they would like to talk to him about the USS Cole and the embassy bombings. No point in chasing a probably dead, former CIA asset.

If your blood lust really demands a victim, I'd nominate Cheney, both Bushes and Barry Soetoro for starters, but thats never going to happen, therefore:

C. None of the above.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Seeing as we are having a bit of fun with this, How about we have Assange capture Bin Laden?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join