It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Join in the Fun: Is It More Urgent to Capture Assange or to capture Bin Laden?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaynkeel
Seeing as we are having a bit of fun with this, How about we have Assange capture Bin Laden?

Wait! Let's have Assange capture Karzai first!!

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedoctorswife
reply to post by fredcall

Perhaps theyre the same person, well have you ever seen them standing in a room together. Proof positive, well this is ATS.

I bet Assange could get an audience with Karzai before Obama could...........

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by takethat
one mans freedom fighter is another mans terrorist.

My mind will be made up when i see the UFO and bank leaks, as to wether Julian is a disinfo agent or true hero.
hes certainly not a terrorist.
Im hopeing hes a hero, I hope im not disappointed.

Well, if Karzai or Obama or Assange or anyone else disappoints you, what simpler act of recuperation is there than to look in a mirror and say, "But you don't disappoint me. I like you. And darn it, you are good enough to be liked."

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whereweheaded
Bin laden is a make believe creature with a computer generated picture. Assange just happens to be the scapegoat being used by the liberal politicians in office to delude the American people, in hopes that " we the people " will ignore the continued ignorance they claim are good for the American people.

I couldn't agree more with you. People, (primerily the American people), need to open their eyes. But, I suppose, "ignorance truely is BLISS".

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by moondoggy2

You may want to spell check before calling others ignorant - does not help your case pal.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Judging by the lack of international respect Obama is suffering, doesn't look as though anyone is going to be captured for anything.

For a while I thought maybe the law would get Assange. Now I think the law wants to leave Assange out there continuing to embarrass Obama. Even though Karzai proved that Obama can't feel embarrassment. Something sociopathic about that Obama where he can't feel human emotions. He can smile a lot. Read off a teleprompter. But he has absolutely no emotions.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
If something real sensitive comes out and it causes a terrorist attack or massive problems for the war on terrorism and it is determined it has happened because of Wikileaks then Assange is gonna be marked an enemy of the United States.So I wonder how much longer the U.S.is gonna put up with this stuff.
edit on 5-12-2010 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I have to say that capturing Assange is of great urgency for the American government , maybe is even more urgent than printing dollars....

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join