It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO in Winter Garden, Florida, pictures taken around 2 hours ago

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Long story short, I bought a Canon T1i SLR Digital Camera this past black friday, today I was driving with my wife towards my home, and when I was on Winter Garden area, my wife noticed a shiny light in the sky moving south, and it suddently dissapear, I told her it might be the shine from a plane and the sun, about 5 min later it was visible again but this time was steady, while I was driving I tried to take some pictures of the UFO but was imposible so I gave the camera to my wife and told her how to use it, she was able to take this pictures.

At one time the object separated in 3 lights with smaller lights inside the three lights, I saw it with my eyes and I was hopping my wife had a shot of it but she only got shots when the lights came togheter again.

This thing "UFO" turned on and off and changed shapes when it was off you could only see a black shape cigar type or disc style.

I have 15 pictures taken from 5:21pm 5:38pm it was clearly not a plane 17min on the same place.

Some of the pictures where taken inside the car and some outside the car on a parking lot. they were taken with a 15mp camera but using a 18-55mm lens and the object was veryyyy far away.

The zip file for the original pictures is about 80mb , each pictures is around 5mb on size. if anyone can tell me where to upload this images for further investigation I will upload them.

I cropped the object and made a cheapy collage.

edit on 2-12-2010 by cdesigns because: (no reason given)

Picture of a comercial plane I took at the same moment

I have a small video clip that I'm uoading to youtube that shows the object appear and dissapear not that great but you can see better what I saw. I will provide the link once the video is uploaded

MAKE SURE YOU SEE THE VIDEO IN HD, on 0:20sec it will appear and dissapear (me and my wife are talking spanish just in case) not the greatest video but at least I was able to add this to the soup

UPLOADED WITHOUT ANY EDITING

UPLOADED EDITED (slow motion and trimmed)

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by cdesigns

I know nothing about photo effects, but, the middle picture almost looks like the tail of a helicopter???

2nd

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
do you have aFlickr account ?
Do not open in Photoshop - the deniers will be onto you like a rash.
uplaod to Rapidshare or the likes

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Please post these photos on MUFON with your description. That will tell you what other folks in the same area saw. Very interesting. Thanks for sharing.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Good looking up! Always cool to see first hand reports of UFOs in the sky and accompanying photos or video to go along with them. You have some very interesting photos and no matter what the conclusion you come to about these images you will always have a good story to tell.

Looking at your photos, and disregarding the story, in my opinion they are images of an airplane with landing lights on. I only say this because in some of the images you can see what can be construed as a wing.

I hope you can get better insight from other members as I am definitely no PRO.

Thanks for the images and info again, one at a time and we will get answers as we push and refuse to stay quiet.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ParkerCramer

I know nothing about photo effects, but, the middle picture almost looks like the tail of a helicopter???

2nd

It could be but I also took some pictures of comercial planes and the planes look almost the same size but they are more defined, the UFO was higher, just to high for an helicopter but I could be wrong.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Forgot to mention I also have a small video clip recorded on 720HD it only shows when it appears and dissapears My SLR Canon T1i record HD video too

I will upload the video to youtube in a few minutes.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I am truly excited for that video to be imbedded here on ATS...

Awesome pics so far my friend, appreciate the comparison of the commercial jet during the same light/hours.(thumbs up)

patiently looking forward...

I do have one question though... Why does the sky look like a different color between the range of the photographs in the OP? Blue/greyish/very light ? different cameras? sun setting?
edit on 2-12-2010 by MavRck because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Kudos to you sir! S&F!

These look very good. It's great you got so many shots and also some video. Looking forward to it.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by MavRck
I am truly excited for that video to be imbedded here on ATS...

Awesome pics so far my friend, appreciate the comparison of the commercial jet during the same light/hours.(thumbs up)

patiently looking forward...

I do have one question though... Why does the sky look like a different color between the range of the photographs in the OP? Blue/greyish/very light ? different cameras? sun setting?
edit on 2-12-2010 by MavRck because: (no reason given)

When I started taking pictures is when the sunset here in FL is happening, that's why you see different colors on the sky, on the original pictures you can see the time and zoom i was using on the picture data. I will try to upload the picture file in a few moments.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
great job pal....

Its so hard to tell in the video if the object was moving or not. When it appears and disappears, it seems to be moving at a high rate of speed, but it could also be the motion of the car. I'll leave it up to the experts. Its certainly there. If the object in the picture and the object in the video are one in the same, that's just amazing.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
My friend, I do not think we are looking at anything extraordinary here. From the photos, because of the light placement, this to me looks alot like a plane that is coming directly at the camera, so the bright whites seem a little brighter than usual, and would account for the blurring aspect.
The 'control' pic you took of a second plane does not have the same angle with the light.

The video really doesnt show anything out of the norm. You really cant even tell if its the same object as appears in the pictures.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by youdidntseeme
My friend, I do not think we are looking at anything extraordinary here. From the photos, because of the light placement, this to me looks alot like a plane that is coming directly at the camera, so the bright whites seem a little brighter than usual, and would account for the blurring aspect.
The 'control' pic you took of a second plane does not have the same angle with the light.

The video really doesnt show anything out of the norm. You really cant even tell if its the same object as appears in the pictures.

This is not my first time catching things in the sky, I always have a camera with me since my first experience, I show the pictures I was able to take (my wife and me actually) and the crappy video my wife took
, but the best experience is watching this things in person, I know it was not a plane because it was steady for more than 17min, i saw other commercial planes in the area and they didnt shine like this object, the object also separated y 3 lights with smaller lights in the middle and it was super bright when it happened, AMAZING in other words.

Here is the deal, excellent camera, but object to far for the stock lens, I was driving at the moment so I had to give the camera to my wife that doesnt know how to use it or use the manual focus on the lens, I was lucky to get good pictures in focus.

2 days ago I saw something similar in the same area about the same hour, but I didnt had the camera with me and it was farther away. I know is somekind of UFO either Alien or Man made.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   

If this isnt the first time youve seen similar things, then see if you cant get out there again soon.
Find a place and set yourself up with a tripod and see what kind of images you can get then.
Better pictures will give you better results here on ATS.
With what we have here its just too hard to say anything with certainty.

YDSM

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I work in Winter Garden, Fl. Im actually sitting at my desk right now and I was / am on the road EVERYDAY at the exact same time as this was taken.

The photos that people often post on here where its the sun glaring off their wings and makes just a bright light... I see ALL the time here. But... i've never actually seen it in the morning.

This one is strange.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by krashx6
I work in Winter Garden, Fl. Im actually sitting at my desk right now and I was / am on the road EVERYDAY at the exact same time as this was taken.

The photos that people often post on here where its the sun glaring off their wings and makes just a bright light... I see ALL the time here. But... i've never actually seen it in the morning.

This one is strange.

I took this photos around 5:20pm not in the morning, but I know what you mean about the shine of the sun on the plane fuselage or wings I have seen several of them ,at first I tought it was an airplane because it was moving very fast from north to south but then stopped and it was steady for about 17minutes.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
hey, nice pictures. i cant help but thinking the 5th and 6th pictures look like space shuttle/SRB's. i could be massivley wrong but its what it look like.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I can honestly say that you have done an excellent job getting pictures/video. From your pictures, this object truly does look something abnormal - meaning that it is not something the public is aware of. I can find no explanation onto what it could be in terms of conventional aircraft.

Very good.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   
The Florida sky is great this time of year, in the morning and evening.
The sun hits high altitude planes just right. This morning I saw a plane with a short contrail.
Do to the sun reflection, the plane looked like a small diamond, and the contrail you could see the end dissipate which made the contrail the same length though out the flight.
I was going to go get my video camera out, but thought who wants to see a plane glowing in the sun?

I'm certain you got yourself a high altitude plane with the sun's reflection.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
dude theres like 5 airports and the kennedy space center within miles of you.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join