It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Nobility Exposed Video With Names

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by CIAGypsy

I think the video is just showing you who some of the players are the ones who are labled as evil are so, as far as Michel Nihoul is concerned from what i understand he is a murder that is kind of worse in some ways then what you say he's not but we agree he's a criminal....

Now the fact that they nailed Michel Nihoul on the video shows you that some of it is legit, do i think everyone in the video is killing children or doing other nefarious things no i don't, but like i said it kind of tells you who the perps are and who are just Royals...

The thing is we are never going to agree on this topic i see things like the Island of Jersey and the stuff coming out about Jimmy Savile and the dots are connected for me, like i said read that blog i posted it kind of tells you who some of the players are world wide and who is accused of what and who isn't...

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Its not. And calling it BS would be like, Im wearing a blue top and you say no your not that's BS. Only this is life and death.

And its really happening. Serve and Protect, this is everyone duty while one earth, everyone you can help help. And anyone who deliberately closed a blind eye to something will be filled so many regrets when they leave.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Its not. And calling it BS would be like, Im wearing a blue top and you say no your not that's BS. Only this is life and death.

And its really happening. Serve and Protect, this is everyone duty while one earth, everyone you can help help. And anyone who deliberately closed a blind eye to something will be filled so many regrets when they leave.

And it's this kind of mentality that allowed Hitler to put millions of Jews to death in the Holocaust. You want to believe these people are evil and ostracize them from society based on nothing more than someone's accusations and the fact that they have a certain name & family lineage. Yep....this is EXACTLY the same strategy that Hitler used to get the German population behind his plan to exterminate a whole society of people.

Unity, how is it that you can be so blind?
edit on 27-1-2013 by CIAGypsy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   

First off i think your a cool person CIAGypsy i really do with that out of the way i must say straight up your wrong on this topic for one simple reason your turning a blind eye, while you complain that all this stuff having to do with the Rothschilds and Rockefellers and the Belgium and France Royalty and elites is B.S your wrong...

I'll tell you why your wrong, first off i can't speak for Unity_99 but i have already conceded that not everyone from the above mentioned families are involved in some kind of plot most probably aren't but while your saying what me and Unity_99 are saying is like what the Nazi's did to the Jewish people in Germany i think what your saying is more like that... by your theory none of these people are involved in nothing nefarious which would be like ignoring the fact that Hitler was putting Jewish people in concentration camps point blank....

You can't turn a blind eye to this, like i said by your theory no one is involed in anything which is completely proven false first by simple history and in that blog i posted and the stories coming from that blog can be checked out further if one wishes...

Also and this gos back to what i said earlier the majority of the people mentioned in these famlies including the Belgium royalty and the Rothschilds and Rockefellers aren't involved in plots however again if you read that blog it will tell you who is what also you should know that the blog i'm talking about talks more about corrupt officials and normal criminals and not the usual suspects that one could imagine in alot of cases but there are some cases where some members of these Royal families and both the Rothschilds and Rockefellers are involved in some very evil twisted stuff on many levels and if i had to venture a guess on how many are involved in those criminal and evil things i'd say between 1 to 25 percent...

Anyway to anyone who reads this here's a link to the blog i'm talking about....

aangirfan.blogspot.com...:00:00%2B01:00&updated-max=2014-01-01T00:00:00%2B01:00&max-results=50

Also here's two videos from youtube that show you what the mother of darkness castle looks like.....

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

edit on 29-1-2013 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Not exactly. More this, that more people are aware of what is happening, that some horrendous things are occurring, people are being sacrificed, murdered, babies even, in terrible ways, not by all cia, or black ops or bloodlines, my own family has a bloodline too and my father/uncle was invited (though your supposed to apply) to free masons, and according to my father, turned it down. But I always am highly suspicious for a number of reasons I won't get into, that this was a cover, because he associates with a certain group always. And like a gypsy always seems to land on his feet and is elitist, despite not being into that. Or else he's right but keeps his feet on both sides of the line. Anyway, won't go there now. But, to me there are white hats, dark hats, and inbetween hats, there are also alot who might excell with certain gifts, like my father who was exceptional in some of his gifts, but at the same time not get the equality and walk in others shoes, like my father who is a chauvinist without realizing it, who doesn't understand the inner workings of people, more function of people.

So, waking up to the reality of what is around us, and not wanting this to continue, would mean passing the hat, hiring private investigators and doing some investigations, being far more adult like and noting what is going on, and simply exposing and closing down any avenues or groups or highways of murder and secret kidnapping or abuses, wherever they be found.

I want people awake, pro-active, not mean and tarring and feathering anyone of that group. Some of the greatest philosophers, inventors and minds of all time, came from those groups. That is not what I mean.

I believe in amnesty in some cases, for those involved in the horrors of this world, for some are very distorted and could simply start to assist if they are nudged to wake up more, and drop the elitist lies. But some are very dangerous, so dangerous, that I dont know what needs to be done, I don't believe in capital punishment but would take a life to defend someone if up against the wall, but even that would be horrific, since childhood have walked in everyones shoes. What I really want is everyone's souls healed and everyone happy, for the one doing the abuse is a victim as well to me, but also serve and protect, especially little ones, but all people. Both mercy and serve and protect. And that motto is important to me, its about others, not self. Everyone is programmed here to be into themselves and bought off with entertainment and trinkets, entertained no less, but by some who are murderers or connected to that agenda.
edit on 29-1-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by King Seesar

Seesar & Unity,

Seesar, I think you are a cool cat yourself even though we are on opposite ends of the spectrum in certain subjects. I respect your & Unity's right to believe what you want, even if I think it is illogical or even a form of (perhaps unintended) racism.

I read over your comments and then took a day to ponder on them. My problem is that you say you understand that not everyone who is a Rothschild, Rockefeller, et al. is a criminal, murderer, rapist, or relative bad person. Yet, you lump all these families in under the term "elite" or "global elite" and then assign all kinds of crimes to that GROUP. To me, this is akin to someone making a blanket statement based upon someone's skin color such as "all blacks are criminals." Yes, SOME blacks are criminals....but I happen to know many many MANY blacks who are outstanding, law-abiding, good people. Unless you are some racist skinhead, most people in modern society recognize that making a blanket statement against someone for their skin color is ignorant and downright preposterous. Yet, you make the same type of aspirations when you lump families and individuals into the term "elite" and say they are babykillers, murders, and unsavory people who want to subjugate the world. This simply isn't reality or truth and obfuscates the true reality from people who are really doing these things.

I am not an individual to protect ANYONE who would murder an innocent child or engage in rape or other disgusting crimes. If someone I knew who fell of your term of "elite" committed these crimes, then I feel they should pay for them just like anyone else. However, I would make the same demand for the schmuck down the street in Anytown who did the same. My point is that you and others need to focus on INDIVIDUALS who commit crimes and not on a LABEL that is meant to slander an entire group of people, most of who are INNOCENT.

So my eyes are not blind, my ears are not deaf. I have worked with a group who fights against human trafficking in Nigeria. I know and have seen horrors that you can only imagine, but these crimes are being committed by CRIMINALS from all levels of society.

Finally, it is simply WRONG to assume someone is guilty by association. Let's look at the case of serial killers....Say, John Wayne Gacy. He committed horrific crimes against humanity. Would you say that anyone and everyone who KNEW John Wayne Gacy should be considered a criminal and have everything taken from them just because they had the misfortune to KNOW this person? How many times have you seen on television interviews with associates and family of some alleged criminal where they are simply SHOCKED by the alleged crimes? Most of them say they "had no idea that individual was capable of something like that...." The same logic applies to acquaintances of people like Michel Nihoul or Dutroux. Just because someone knew them doesn't mean they KNEW them or what they were doing. Again, you assign guilt based on accusation and family name ALONE.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by CIAGypsy - Just because someone belongs to one of these families does NOT make them a murderer, rapist, unethical, a criminal, or care less about human rights or equality.

Exactement.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   

First let me say that the number i gave in terms of how many from each particular family or royalty is guilty of crimes would be like i said in my pervious post between 1 and 25 percent, to which i would say if you gathered up lets say 5000 of my family members the same rule would apply between 1 to 25 percent would be criminals however the 1 to 25 percent that are criminal elites are much more dangerous on such a larger scale then most because of there status and wealth and how far impacting that can by.....

As far as me lumping them all together i only do so not in a rasist way but because i think there all interconnected and working together along with others in a very complex chaotic structure type system far more complex then most think and the ones i'm lumping together are the criminal ones the 1 to 25 percent not anyone innocence from any family and i'm not just lumping any perticluer family together in this mess i'm also lumping in the corrupt officials, the yes men, corruption within religion, corruption within business, the entertainment industry and so on in this, not just any particular type of family member that would be short sighted on my part....

edit on 30-1-2013 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   
This date today, pay attention:

May 14, 2014

or 5, 5, 9, 11 (ie 6 11 twice).

5 is common amongst deaths on the news, its the first chapter of the bible that murder/death occurs, and is Murder Incorporated's calling card, also often by Fire, like on Valentines day a day dedicated to Baal and child fire sacrifice. Note some of that days events this year, for example.

Well, Ballet de Rose, or the Pink Ballet: today, big rodeo going on, a very planned day for festivities, and outside the plantstore, a beautiful little blond girl in her ballet costume.

And prayers need to be sent, not because its 100% certain this is why, but because she would stand for many, to be certain this day is one to pray for children to be rescued, safe, and taken out of danger by those with conscience.

Thank you, please pay attention.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   
May 14, 2014, ie initially 5 14 as a code too, lets look in the bible:

Romans 5 14:

Nevertheless, death reigned from the time of Adam to the time of Moses, even over those who did not sin by breaking a command, as did Adam, who is a pattern of the one to come.

Isaiah 5 14

Therefore Death/Sheol in some translations, expands its jaws, opening wide its mouth; into it will descend their nobles and masses with all their brawlers and revelers.

This one is adding the numbers but again, 911 and 5's:

First book Genesis 5 14

And all the days of Cainan were nine hundred and ten years: and he died.

9/11's and 5 are often related to death.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   
what is a white lodge + black lodge ?

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Enlighten3d

White Lodge.... Adam Weishaupt real Illuminati (if they still exist) and they mean no harm just a group of people who speculate on theology and the mysteries of the universe harmless really, that are a group very much what Adam Weishaupt wanted.....

Black Lodge...... Adolf Hitler + the occult + nazi scientists + project paperclip (en.wikipedia.org...) = the group we now refer to as the Illuminati even though that's just one name they go by and are not Adam Weishaupt's group more then likely and are pure evil and this is the group we are worried about if they are real (and they are)...hell call them Hydra like they do in the new Captain America the winter solider movie, that movie does a good job of explaining how this evil group operates....

The funny thing is in another thread when i explained what this evil group that is code named the Illuminati or whatever they go by from week to week...i gave a very accurate theory on how they came about and i did this about three months or even longer ago then Captain America comes out and it explains the same thing i was talking about very very strange......i am still studying the art of synchronicity but that is what that was.........

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: King Seesar

But surely the best thing would be to infiltrate GOOD groups like masonry and turn them bad inside out ?

Which is maybe what has happened from your suggestion ?

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Enlighten3d

I have discussed this on another thread with the Freemasons on here who deny for the most part that there is any type of evil Illuminati (or what ever this group calls it's self) plot involving them...however i am the only one who presented a theory on how they are infiltrated and they said that the way that i explained is possible......

The theory gos is that by law Freemasonry (official laws of freemasonry) in most sectors only go up to 33 degrees (Scottish Rite)....however this group from time to time does send some one to infiltrate the Masons for different reasons not so much to ruin there reputation although just the general conspiracy theory on this has dented there rep...but this group sends like one person in a particular lodge that has a history of being a lodge with the potential of higher corruptibility because most Masonic lodges can't be corrupt......

So they send there agent (point man) to infiltrate, learn the art of masonry and see if they can corrupt a regular mason usually one accessd with having special gifts such as knowledge or connections and or so fourth, real masonry only gos up to 33 degrees (Scottish Rite) in most lodges but this plant from this group will lie to the mason there trying to get into there evil group by making up faker higher degrees and trying to get the normal mason to by into it...if this does not work then they might try black mail or what ever....they don't want ever mason just ones accessd that could help them...and the masons at this point are not there main point of interest other avenues in life are......

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   

I would tend to think that would be the best way to take over, not by a coup, but by 'inviting' people to a new depth, in which they "re-educate" or "knowledge acquirement"

Definitely something which is great, and creates greater levels of control.

No way to disprove this either (people being higher levels), after all, 'secrets' are secret right ? :

edit on 17-5-2014 by Enlighten3d because: (no reason given)

Edit: 95% of masons I've ever met are fantastic people, and do lots of charitable works, nothing which would suggest any wrong doing.
edit on 17-5-2014 by Enlighten3d because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   
video not available

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Here they took the first video down, it is now here......

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Enlighten3d

I would tend to think that would be the best way to take over, not by a coup, but by 'inviting' people to a new depth, in which they "re-educate" or "knowledge acquirement"

Definitely something which is great, and creates greater levels of control.

No way to disprove this either (people being higher levels), after all, 'secrets' are secret right ? :

Edit: 95% of masons I've ever met are fantastic people, and do lots of charitable works, nothing which would suggest any wrong doing.

Yea the Masons are good people, the other (evil) group when a infiltration occurs on the Masons just makes up fake higher degrees of masonry that are not even real mason degrees...heck what is it to this evil group to lie anyway what ever it takes to get the accessed mason there after into there group....

The Masons are actually a threat to this group (Illuminati TPTB cabals, like i said heck call them Hydra like they do in the Captain America movie) because the masons by going up on degrees get better extra sensory perception and can see and understand stronger....

My self i am not really into joining a group like the masons... i like them, but i wouldn't fit there criteria heck i like to have to much fun.....but i learned the art of extra sensory perception in a different way.....but perception is a big key in beating this group that and also it's important to remember there group is not as big as you think... i feel Fritz Springmeier and so many others have giving them to much power in numbers and control they are much smaller then is reported and the reason so many experts have bought into that theory that they are much bigger then people think is because they are masters of illusion....there greatest weapon.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: King Seesar
a reply to: musicismagic

Here they took the first video down, it is now here......

www.youtube.com...

Thanks King

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join