It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real Alien Interview Footage - Victor Returns 11 Years Later! (He Warns Us Of Endtimes)

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
The topic is a Youtube video, not avatars.

Please post on topic

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by masqua

Sorry no problem. Didn't want to see a fellow ATS diminished to a stereotype. But why was my post removed requesting the original video be given some context? The start of the discussion is enigmatic without context and summary info. Subsequent video only responses are also hard to follow. You tube does not work smoothly for all of us.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by etcorngods

I think that post is a comment to Gimme Some Truths comment on page 5 referencing dates given in the interview,

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Inca_Roads
Victor's delivery sounds scripted and rehearsed and more than a little bit forced. There's nothing at all natural about the conversation, from either side.

I don't believe any of it.

Exactly. I might add, it is unclear to me how do we know this victor is the same as the other victor. The interviewer is not the same, how could he know that it isn't an impostor claiming to be victor?

-rrr

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by pazcat

RUBBISH i say....that's a credible interview, matches my view of biblical prophecy...which really RULES

did you know that the bible states that the fallen angels are able to appear to us as two legged or four fegged beings or animals and as winged beings too, if i remember right

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by rickyrrr

Exactly. I might add, it is unclear to me how do we know this victor is the same as the other victor. The interviewer is not the same, how could he know that it isn't an impostor claiming to be victor?

-rrr

It is probably "legit" because everything having to do with sightings/ufo/et/aliien is like that -- the nature of contacts with "God", "UFO/ET/Alien".

Mod Edit: Quoting – Please Review This Link.
edit on 2010/12/3 by GradyPhilpott because: Trimmed nested quote

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by GBP/JPY
reply to post by pazcat

RUBBISH i say....that's a credible interview, matches my view of biblical prophecy...which really RULES

did you know that the bible states that the fallen angels are able to appear to us as two legged or four fegged beings or animals and as winged beings too, if i remember right

Does the part about the Bible and Religion being an ET/UFO/Alien plant match with your great knowledge of the Bible?

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Strange UFO presence in the video. Seems like UFO is watching while the video is being recorded.

Check out the screens i made and see it your self.
While some pics may not be at the best, u can check it ur self as the time is added.

Part 1

Part 2

"Mistakes will be updated."

edit on 3-12-2010 by halflife because: updated reply

edit on 3-12-2010 by halflife because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-12-2010 by halflife because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by etcorngods

Originally posted by GBP/JPY
reply to post by pazcat

Does the part about the Bible and Religion being an ET/UFO/Alien plant match with your great knowledge of the Bible?

It was known in the beginning and the beginning to you, is when this earth was being created that if man walked away from his belief or faith in God he would not be able to understand what those ufos and strange beings are.
You know this now to be true do you not?

This is a world without end. All Bible prophecy was fufilled.

The video has no truth in it. Anybody that wants to call them aliens or ETS is not telling the truth. What is the truth? I will not tell you what they are for the simple reason is you would not accept what the truth is.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
This video is pointless,If these people are frauds the U.S.government is gonna end up banning and arresting people making up these stories to gain profit .They may close down conspiracy websites eventually.However UFO cases are still real and not all of them are government technology.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Watching the first documentry. I have to say that the back scracher is distracting...

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Katie

The video has no truth in it. Anybody that wants to call them aliens or ETS is not telling the truth. What is the truth? I will not tell you what they are for the simple reason is you would not accept what the truth is.

The religious standpoint and opinion that any "visiting" Being is either Demonic or "Fallen", is just that, An opinion.
It could just aswell be the other way around, that the religious people cannot handle these beings as actual ET's, hence, they are naming them "Demons" to better fit their own view.
Pretty much like they did in the old days when someone cured people with Herbs or used meditation- Got to be Demons; Away with them to the Stake!

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Of all the alien videos I have ever seen the only one I have ever kept on my computer HD as credible is this one
(Link below in OP also)
www.youtube.com...

there is something about the way Victor converses that convinces me he is legit. his obvious frustration in these recent videos echoes some of my own thoughts regarding the money made on documentaries and book sales.

i'm sure someone could pull off some sort of puppet master trick or cgi fx and claim this as a hoax but the whole back story to me seems legit - conversion of old media / miscategorised content - it's all stuff that could and probably does happen.

i'm usually over-cautious about sticking my neck out and claiming something is real when the content is so crazy and open to ridicule but something deep down in my conscious, that I can't shake, tells me this is for real - does anyone else feel like that with this footage ?

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

People comment on some of your threads because your a girl and they want to get your attention by saying ''your good at making threads'' or saying ''your clever'' but I have yet to find either. This is a clear fakery, I could point out so many reasons why this video and many like it are all the same and common sense shows that such videos are indeed fake. You should not be studying videos people 'claim' to be real but actually going in search yourself to capture real information yourself because anything we see on the internet, has already been filtered before you or anyone gets to see it. Don't think that people get any kind of raw data on the internet without it being checked first, if its on the internet, then its already been allowed and for good reason, to damage such intentions of truth seeking in the first place.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by halflife

Good Eye, halflife...I noticed that anomalie in the interview as well....Very unusual flight characteristics.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

You can clearly hear that it's a fly.

2nd line.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join