It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can anyone explain this picture!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by AnteBellum

That is a great picture ... can I have your permission to add it to the 'Ghost Gallery' on my website (see green link in my signature at the bottom of this post) ... goes without saying that you would get credit and a link to this thread so everyone knows it's yours.

Woody

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

Be my guest if you need any other information just let me know.
2nd
3rd
4th

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Photo looks authentic because if you look close the jpg artifices are dividing this face on two creating the appearance of different illumination on both sides of the nose. In fact there is no nose. The the entire surface is illuminated equally. In my opinion this is just ordinary optical illusion.

I'm sure that on the other photos showing the same place you could clearly see that this face is in fact valve. Divided on three like this on that photo.

Once more I solve great mystery.

edit on 5-12-2010 by odyseusz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnteBellum
reply to post by woodwytch

Be my guest if you need any other information just let me know.
2nd
3rd
4th

Thank-you so much I'm always on the look-out for credible pictures for the Ghost Gallery on my website ... give me about 30mins then you can see it in situ at PastlivesParanormal&Pagans

pastlivesparanormalandpagans.webeden.co.uk...

>>>note

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I LOVE to see photos like these. Taken where every day folk don't get to go, quite innocently, then found to have "evidence" of being observed by ghosts or otherwise. Real or not, I can't get enough of them.

Someone should do a post-your-own thread for these methinks...

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Nice capture. There is no denying what that "looks like".

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 03:37 AM
link   
You can definitely tell the place is old just by looking at the piping.

This picture looks absolutely legit. I can't find a single thing that could explain it as otherwise.

However, I do know from experience that if someone wanted to be in that area regardless of how hard it was to get there, chances are they would have found a way. Many times have I been in areas hard to reach to repair a leak.

On the flip side, that face doesn't look like someone who would want to be climbing up pipes to get a better view of a possible leak or something like that. Damn good photo.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Echo3Foxtrot

There was no one there just me and my co worker. We had to take so many pictures and measurements, we had access to the entire school and some spots hadn't been looked at in 60+ years. I found some old soda bottles behind the science lab walls, it was really cool stuff. We had master key sets and these rooms were always locked with no other access points. This debate went on for about 6 months in the office.
I don't profess to be a psychic or anything but this room was one of the only areas in that school that gave me the creeps. I have done about a hundred projects like this, where as-builts need to drawn up first, and this 'feeling' does come up from time to time. Especially in Manhattan, I did about 12 cvs's there and they were known for buying up large groups of smaller retail space, so often we had to scrounge around the lower depths of NYC. I saw a rat once that was the size of a large cat!
Ah, I miss those days. . .

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Hi, i'm a bit late to this but, you posted other pics on the first page; the fourth pic shows an object next to the locker that looks remarkably like the "face" even to the colours being the same(ish). Perhaps another one of whatever this object is, is what we are seeing?

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 11:25 AM
link   

gillyp17

Hi, i'm a bit late to this but, you posted other pics on the first page; the fourth pic shows an object next to the locker that looks remarkably like the "face" even to the colours being the same(ish). Perhaps another one of whatever this object is, is what we are seeing?

Do you mean here?

Or somewhere else in the pic?

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   

I knew I had seen this picture before. Looks to be posted in 2010
Here

There are others in Google Image Search as well. Did you post to other sites as well?

edit on 13-4-2014 by Bachrk because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Bachrk

I knew I had seen this picture before. Looks to be posted in 2010
Here

There are others in Google Image Search as well. Did you post to other sites as well?

edit on 13-4-2014 by Bachrk because: (no reason given)

Interptr dug up this thread from four years ago, so the fact that it was posted alsewhere in December of that year doesn't take away from the photo's credibility. Not sure if you noticed that.
edit on 2014-04-13T13:13:27-05:002014270413kSunAmerica/ChicagobSun, 13 Apr 2014 13:13:27 -0500 by cosmikDebris because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Riffrafter

No that things is way too low and not in the view of the photo. In relation it would be all the way to the right of the last boiler, there were more then just 1.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Bachrk

Wow, looks like someone scooped my personal story and stuck it on another website!
I gave 'woodwytch' permission but no one else, not that I care.
edit on 4/13/2014 by AnteBellum because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmikDebris

I was the one that took the photo.
It was my job as an architect at the time. The project was for a major 50 million dollar renovation to Bloomfield High School in NJ. I worked for MRM & Associates under Jack Barker. That website post was unknown to me, read post above.

I linked it to my thread yesterday:
ATS Link: What Are Reality Ghost Hunting Shows For Now?
edit on 4/13/2014 by AnteBellum because: add

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Riffrafter

Yup, thats the one. Seems to me like it could be the same thing positioned elsewhere.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   

I'm not saying the photo shows the object in position at the side of the locker; it may have been moved or it may be another one ( i dont know what the object is ) but it does look very similar, how do you know it is 15 ft high ?

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by havenvideo

There are perfectly straight lines all over that image and every other image who zoomed in that close. That is due to jpeg compression blocking artifacts, and may have NOTHING to do with photo manipulation.

Having said that, there is no reason to think this face is anything more than a trick of light and Pareidolia...

...although, who knows?

edit on 4/13/2014 by Box of Rain because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I have a very difficult time believing this is any kind of illusion or trick. There's a bloody face in that picture! Looks very real to me. Even the skeptics are shook up over this one.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   
The only question I have OP is do you know the face in the picture?

I have no explanation...

First time I have seen this picture!

s&f

edit on 13-4-2014 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join