It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can anyone explain this picture!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

Funny, we jokingly did that in the office at the time. It did not look like anyone in our office, we even entertained the idea that someone stretched there own face and pasted it in there. The problem was I had the photos on a zip drive disk(remember those), I was the only one with access and the time stamps from corel properties showed no manipulations. I was in charge of as-builts so I held the photos exclusively and delegated them as others needed only certain areas, not the whole monstrous collection to save space.

We tried every trick in the book to rationalize it, even the award winning seniors at our firm were bugged by it.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Well there is no denying it's a genuine picture but for the fathead ghost face more likely an optical illusion created by a camera, lighting and the surroundings.
But hold on!
what's even more amazing is that someone took your picture and wrote an article on it with out you knowing and then someone on ATS found it by remembering they saw the picture somewhere else!!
Hands down that is more impressive than the ghost face its self!

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 02:30 AM
link   
a reply to: AnteBellum

WOW! A fantastic photograph of an entity/spirit manifesting. Perhaps sensing live people in it's surroundings, gathered energy and with the pipeworks being of water, this acts as a conduit also assisting with the manifestation process.

Depending on how advanced the entity was would depend on how much % it could fully manifest. However, considering the depth and detailing of the vision, it looks like the spirit is very, very old which would co-incide with the death of someone in that vicinity over 100 years ago. Everything adds up here.

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join