It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Julian Assange should be assassinated'..says adviser to Prime Minister of Canada

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 04:01 AM
link   
An adviser to Stephen Harper, the Prime Minister of Canada, has called for WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange to be assassinated during an interview.

shocking..but at least we can all see now whats coming..

palin says hes a terrorist...and now this..

www.telegraph.co.uk...[editb y]edit on 1-12-2010 by alienesque because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Coming from a Professor it's a bit stupid, Assange isn't running Wikileaks, he is a spokesperson. If Assange was eliminated the machinery would just keep running as nothing have happened.

A spokesperson or spokesman or spokeswoman is someone engaged or elected to speak on behalf of others.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by abaddon6
Coming from a Professor it's a bit stupid, Assange isn't running Wikileaks, he is a spokesperson. If Assange was eliminated the machinery would just keep running as nothing have happened.

A spokesperson or spokesman or spokeswoman is someone engaged or elected to speak on behalf of others.

is this just 'stupid'..i thought calling for someones murder was illegal?

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Of course it is, i got the feeling he was just joking but with a hint of seriousness. If you watched the interview he was smiling and laughing during.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by alienesque

Assassinated??
You mean like, not arrested and charged with a known offence??

This guy should be arrested for saying things like that..
I thought inciting violence was a crime....

link   
Of course, there will be people in the thread soon that will say, "Since it's illegal to call for the assassination of somebody, and Harper is getting away with it, this is the nail in the coffin that Wikileaks is a CIA psy-op program to feed us disinformation! By the way, did I mention that there is nothing negative about Israel in the thousands of leaked readings?"

To be fair, I don't know where I stand. On the one hand, there's the side of people who believe this is all a major disinformation campaign, and on the other hand, there's the side that believe that all of this is being allowed thanks to an altercation in The Rules, as described by the Law of One series and David Wilcock, and that all of this is happening to bring the inevitable collapse to the NWO.

Both sides seem equally frivolous to me, but time will tell the tale.
edit on 12/1/2010 by SonicInfinity because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by abaddon6
Of course it is, i got the feeling he was just joking but with a hint of seriousness. If you watched the interview he was smiling and laughing during.

he said it twice though...

anyway..is 'i was joking' a good excuse?

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Im stunned.
He needs to resign and be charged for inciting violence.

This is exactly what WL is trying to show us all,that people in positions of power think they can say and do whatever the hell they want.
Im behind WL 100 percent.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity
By the way, did I mention that there is nothing negative about Israel in the thousands of leaked readings?"

No you didn't, but that is a very good and interesting point!
edit on 1-12-2010 by allthegoodusernamestaken because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Assasination is Illegal yes. But not for the US and UK governments. Take for example Abraham Lincoln, JFK, Princess Diana. For the Elite assasination is the usual course of events to shut someone up.

As for this news I heard this morning regarding Julian Assange being hunted by Interpol for a sex crime? This is just an excuse to get him and shut him up.

Wikileaks Founder Hunted By Interpol

If they find him he's as good as dead!!!

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 04:32 AM
link   
He is probably laughing that he knows it is a put up job, this wikileaks is just a rubbish psy op.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

By the way, did I mention that there is nothing negative about Israel in the thousands of leaked readings?"

Well they have only released like 0.1% of the information so far...
That sounds about right...
So I'd guess the other evil leaks are Israel's 99.9%...

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Pretty irresponsible thing to say on camera even in joking. Then following it up with "I'm feeling very manly today" really sad.
Funny anybody else would be held accountable for comments like those.
You know Assange is making them all squirm and get restless.
I have no real opinion of Assange and what he does with his site and what not,
but I do know we need some sort of mechanism in place to keep TPTB in check as long as they have secret agendas
and are withholding stuff from the public.
If they don't like Assange's approach they need to change their approach.

Its funny they all talk about threats to national security but fail to realize the very foreign policies they enact upon that caused the leaks in the first place are far more threatening.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 04:52 AM
link   
That guy is a disgrace to Canada. Charge him with inciting murder, it's gotta be at least 2-3 years in jail!

Next time I go to Calgary I'm gonna go tell him face to face that he's a piece of garbage.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 04:57 AM
link   
It would be illegal for a government to carry out an assaination but if he *wound up dead* I'm sure no government is going to step up and say it was them. You need to understand bankers have alot of money and you can hire assasins... If it was me or you they wanted to be dead we would of already.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Assange is only publishing "the truth" I know for a fact that a lot of white hat hackers are about to turn black if these governments continue stirring up this BS with their statements.

What Assange is publishing now won't be jack once the whole internet is under attack and certain information is sent to the "enemy"

They ain't seen nothing yet is my guess.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Assange is only publishing "the truth" I know for a fact that a lot of white hat hackers are about to turn black if these governments continue stirring up this BS with their statements.

What Assange is publishing now won't be jack once the whole internet is under attack and certain information is sent to the "enemy"

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by alienesque
An adviser to Stephen Harper, the Prime Minister of Canada, has called for WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange to be assassinated during an interview.

shocking..but at least we can all see now whats coming..

palin says hes a terrorist...and now this..

www.telegraph.co.uk...[editb y]edit on 1-12-2010 by alienesque because: (no reason given)

Wow, well that statement alone shows how the government thinks...assassination of threats is an option. We know it happens, but to state it in public...

Joke or not, he should be arrested and stripped of his position.

edit on 1-12-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by no special characters

Interesting you should use the term 'white hats' that is what has kept going through my mind. Many people are suggesting he is an Israeli agent, etc, but that doesn't quite add up to me, especially given his call on Hillary to resign ....but it has occurred to me that be may be supported by the 'white hats' - which, if it were the case, might also explain the witch hunt against him.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by sparrowstail

Pretty irresponsible thing to say on camera even in joking. Then following it up with "I'm feeling very manly today" really sad.
Funny anybody else would be held accountable for comments like those.
You know Assange is making them all squirm and get restless.
I have no real opinion of Assange and what he does with his site and what not,
but I do know we need some sort of mechanism in place to keep TPTB in check as long as they have secret agendas
and are withholding stuff from the public.
If they don't like Assange's approach they need to change their approach.

Its funny they all talk about threats to national security but fail to realize the very foreign policies they enact upon that caused the leaks in the first place are far more threatening.

Yes, doesn't that statement actually qualify him to be labelled a terrorist?

new topics

top topics

active topics

<<   2 >>

join