It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Google Earth reveals Star of David on roof of Iran Air HQ

page: 3
8
<< 1  2   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka
 


according to this, the star of david isn't even jewish- www.freemasonrywatch.org...

it wouldn't surprise me if the airport is something to do with the rothschilds..?




posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
More than 1500 jews live in Iran. I was amazed to hear that. 100s of thousands used to live there.



posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

Originally posted by gravitational
reply to post by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi
 


While the ancient Swastika symbol was adopted by the Nazis, it is now, and has been since the 1930's, the symbol of total unprecedented human evil.

If WWII, Nazism, Fascism, The Holocaust and the death of some 50-60 million people haven't taught you any lesson by now, than nothing will, and I deeply pity you.


Pathetic.

I've spent over half of my Earth existence studying humanity's spiritual capacity and ability, and considering my experience in alchemy...

So while you sit there and blanket facts about the Nazis with the "evil" card, I will continue to study their actual discoveries and revelations that effect our entire species


Alchemy ? Isn't it like trying to change lead to gold ?
Is that why you put Evil in quotations, because the Nazis were actually good?

And you call me pathetic...



posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by gravitational

Originally posted by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

Originally posted by gravitational
reply to post by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi
 


While the ancient Swastika symbol was adopted by the Nazis, it is now, and has been since the 1930's, the symbol of total unprecedented human evil.

If WWII, Nazism, Fascism, The Holocaust and the death of some 50-60 million people haven't taught you any lesson by now, than nothing will, and I deeply pity you.


Pathetic.

I've spent over half of my Earth existence studying humanity's spiritual capacity and ability, and considering my experience in alchemy...

So while you sit there and blanket facts about the Nazis with the "evil" card, I will continue to study their actual discoveries and revelations that effect our entire species


Alchemy ? Isn't it like trying to change lead to gold ?
Is that why you put Evil in quotations, because the Nazis were actually good?

And you call me pathetic...


Oh how ignorant modern society is. Alchemy is one of five paths that humans have already ventured on, now the world is dominated by electricity. Alchemy involves an in-depth understand of chemicals and their spiritual relevance to us. For instance, the pentagram is the symbol of humanity because humans are composed of five major chemicals (which reflect the five elements: fire, water, wind, earth, and soul). Modern society, and especially modern religion, has made such concepts taboo and blankets them as "evil" or "Satanic" because most people are too stupid to know any better. It also helps to achieve higher consciousness too, for it provides the capability to understand such advanced concepts.

I view the Nazis in terms of reality. You may continue to feed upon the allied propaganda about the losers of WWII but to say Nazis are evil is to say that Germany entirely was evil. I refuse to believe that people who find a solution to their extreme decline in economic and social conditions (created by allies of WWI) as evil.

In fact, what is evil? I am evil, I am man.



posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi
 


You're a contradiction.



posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
It is indeed humorous that a person on Google Earth found this, and not someone flying above, it is an airport!!!



posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi
 


So Alchemy helped you gain higher consciousness, and that made you conclude the Nazis were not evil ? Maybe you should consider adopting another system, because I'm scared to think what you were in a state of lower consciousness.

You essentially say that Germany's solution to economic decline was to start a world war, invade neighboring countries, dehumanize and murder millions of innocent people, in an industrialized processes, in the biggest human slaughter houses the human race has ever seen.



"I am evil “


This is probably the only true statement in your entire post.



posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by gravitational
 


Continue being a tool. I grew up in nature, among the elements and thus I have a fundamental understand of life itself that most people in the modern world couldn't even comprehend because they are raised to believe that they must be essentially as slaves to whoever will pay them to eat and live.

It's not my fault that we are composed and directed by the elements, but it most certainly seems to be my curse to have acquired this understanding in the Western world that has next to zero spiritual discipline because they desire money and power and the ability to engineer the very nature that we were created from.

Every single day, I step outside and walk and communicate among my people. Every single day I feel like I am a spy in a hostile land because I possess experience that is beyond contemporary comprehension. You have no idea what it is like. Instead you continue to throw garbage at me about how I must be evil because I don't attend the regular "hate minute" tactics of denouncing everything about cultures that my leadership has trampled over? Orwellian society indeed. I await the day when I am thrown into a prison cell and tortured, if only with the words that anything I do, no matter how right I am, can make a dent in the direction that the powers that be are dragging us in.
edit on 3-12-2010 by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by HunkaHunka

Google Earth reveals Star of David on roof of Iran Air HQ


www.jpost.com

Building was constructed by Israeli engineers prior to Islamic Revolution; Iranian officials incensed, call for Jewish symbol's removal.
(visit the link for the full news article)


Related News Links:
gizmodo.com


Surprisingly, this doesn't shock me in the least. It's all about the Jewish conspiracy, and how they do in fact run the world!!



posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by WHOS READY
reply to post by HunkaHunka
 


according to this, the star of david isn't even jewish- www.freemasonrywatch.org...

it wouldn't surprise me if the airport is something to do with the rothschilds..?





Did you note that your article has nothing to do with the rothchilds... Bt the occult...

And yes, the 6 pointed star represents the macrocosm, and the five pointed represents the microcosm with the 5th point being the human...

But the again, the cross was a mystical symbol, long before Jesus, or even Rome...



posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi
reply to post by gravitational
 


Continue being a tool. I grew up in nature, among the elements and thus I have a fundamental understand of life itself that most people in the modern world couldn't even comprehend because they are raised to believe that they must be essentially as slaves to whoever will pay them to eat and live.

It's not my fault that we are composed and directed by the elements, but it most certainly seems to be my curse to have acquired this understanding in the Western world that has next to zero spiritual discipline because they desire money and power and the ability to engineer the very nature that we were created from.

Every single day, I step outside and walk and communicate among my people. Every single day I feel like I am a spy in a hostile land because I possess experience that is beyond contemporary comprehension. You have no idea what it is like. Instead you continue to throw garbage at me about how I must be evil because I don't attend the regular "hate minute" tactics of denouncing everything about cultures that my leadership has trampled over? Orwellian society indeed. I await the day when I am thrown into a prison cell and tortured, if only with the words that anything I do, no matter how right I am, can make a dent in the direction that the powers that be are dragging us in.
edit on 3-12-2010 by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi because: (no reason given)


Interesting... I too was raised as you, yet find no quarrel with any western or eastern views... They are simpy different...

There is no need or urgency in anything, all is as it is...

I live free no matter where I am...



posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by HunkaHunka
And yes, the 6 pointed star represents the macrocosm, and the five pointed represents the microcosm with the 5th point being the human...


The five pointed star means human, period.
Watch the video in this thread...

What are humans made of?

Carbon (6 Protons, 6 Neutrons, 6 Electrons... what a coincidence, eh?
)
Phosphorus
Nitrogen
Hydrogen
Oxygen

This is sort of an alchemic way to understand ourselves, though the original way was to view the pentagram as representing the elements of nature (fire, wind, water, earth) along with spirit, which is a non-quantifiable energy source that is included in all living things (it separates biotic from abiotic). Spirit also interconnects all living beings, at least in the sense that all living things recognize other living things as related because they are living.

Alchemy is the approach to understanding life through elements (unlike electricity, hermatology, sorcery, and wizardry). I just want to note that the whole "turning lead into gold" view of alchemy is what is put in school textbooks to influence the impressionable minds of young students into thinking alchemy is primitive and inaccurate. This could not be further from the truth, because as I have said before, alchemy is one of a few different paths that, in the end, wind up at the same destination in human understanding (it's just that the process is different). Science is propagated so much because you need to be highly trained to understand it, and the powers that be want common man to be mindless drones who understand nothing about life itself.
edit on 3-12-2010 by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi because: (no reason given)



new topics

top topics



 
8
<< 1  2   >>

log in

join