It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Google Earth reveals Star of David on roof of Iran Air HQ

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   
that is strange , when I used the time slider and went back to the year 2000 I couldn't find it

is it just me or is it the quality of the image?

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr UAE
that is strange , when I used the time slider and went back to the year 2000 I couldn't find it

Did you think I was joking when I said that it was probably painted there recently as some part of the huge Zionist conspiracy to take over Iran?

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by HunkaHunka
reply to post by gravitational

Is this for real?

of course it's real. Check it out by yourself. I have included the coordinates in that picture.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr UAE

Wow nice find... Too bad the journalist count have done that research

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by gravitational

Originally posted by HunkaHunka

Is this for real?

of course it's real. Check it out by yourself. I have included the coordinates in that picture.

So what's your point? Hitler didn't just pull the swastika out of his ass, it's been an important religious symbol for thousands of years to many different people. It actually means "creation of life in the lifeless".

And did you know that the name Iran is actually from the word Aryan? Iran is the original Aryan homeland (southern Caucasus region). In WWII, the Nazis had an interest in Iran and even gained influence there but the British and Soviets worked together to push Nazi influence out of Iran because they ultimately wanted Iranian oil for themselves.

Man, there isn't much that annoys me more than people who ignore historical facts and instead would rather associate Nazis and Nazi symbolism as nothing more than evil.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

While the ancient Swastika symbol was adopted by the Nazis, it is now, and has been since the 1930's, the symbol of total unprecedented human evil.

If WWII, Nazism, Fascism, The Holocaust and the death of some 50-60 million people haven't taught you any lesson by now, than nothing will, and I deeply pity you.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Only in our culture (media etc...) my friend. Other cultures still use the swastika like they did for 1000's of years. Heck, even the Finnish Airforce Sqaudron Flag still sports a swastika. Look it up.

The world does not revolve around the 'West'
edit on 1/12/2010 by KrisFromGenk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by KrisFromGenk

I have to say, that's a very naïve way of explaining why Iran in 2010 is using The swstika, when they are fully aware of its meaning and implications.
Watch the video, and tell me they are using it as some kind of an ancient religious symbol.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Thats really odd and interesting..the muslim place has swatika pathways on the property...and a star of david, kinda like the ones the nazis put on the jews in WWII. thats really odd. you never hear of any association with muslim and nazi stuff! wonder what i means?

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Isnt thier a naval base, a US naval base or something, that the building is shaped as a swastika?

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
There is a picture of a giant cheeseburger on the top of graceland

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggy1706

the swastika is an ancient good luck symbol used by many ancient and modern cultures

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Actually, it is a large bulls eye concealed as the Star Of David.
Project a laser onto it, lob a missile at it and there you go. poof...

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   

While the ancient Swastika symbol was adopted by the Nazis, it is now, and has been since the 1930's, the symbol of total unprecedented human evil.

If WWII, Nazism, Fascism, The Holocaust and the death of some 50-60 million people haven't taught you any lesson by now, than nothing will, and I deeply pity you.

Your ignorance and willingness to be programmed and brainwashed knows no bounds it seems...

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   

It is a Jewish symbol. Muhammad came 600 years after Jesus Christ. Islam is a mix Old & New Testament scripture with false stories & pagan Arab beliefs. Some of the earliest Christian churches were made into mosque's during the Muslim invasion's.
edit on 1-12-2010 by TruthSeeker8300 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Muslims worked with Hitler. He was a 'friend' with the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthSeeker8300

Muslims worked with Hitler. He was a 'friend' with the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem.

I know, but why did you reply to me ?
Anyway, here's a thread on the Muslim - Nazi connection.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziggy1706
Isnt thier a naval base, a US naval base or something, that the building is shaped as a swastika?

yes. Here it is

blog.foreignpolicy.com...

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Pathetic.

I've spent over half of my Earth existence studying humanity's spiritual capacity and ability, and considering my experience in alchemy, I think I know the actual metaphysical relevance of some of humanity's geometrical symbolism.

The swastika was used by Hitler because it symbolized his fascist recovery of Germany, which went from deplorable conditions the the world's leading power in under 10 years. He knew his occult knowledge, especially since he was in deep with the Vrill Society. The Vrill Society was extremely knowledgeable in the path of alchemy and they designed a lot of advanced German designs that other scientific, God-fearing nations couldn't even dream of. They even sent teams around the world to study ancient cultures and technology, and even accumulated a lot of spiritual treasures (including the most important item in modern humanity's existence, the Lance of Longinus).

So while you sit there and blanket facts about the Nazis with the "evil" card, I will continue to study their actual discoveries and revelations that effect our entire species (especially in terms of inner space, which the Nazis researched extensively and the modern powers that be will imprison or kill us for (ie drugs)). The swastika is one of many important symbols that the Nazis understood, and which you clearly cannot even begin to comprehend. What if I told you that I have a pentagram on my arm, would you accuse me as being something as trivial as a Satan worshiper too?

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   

I have to say, that's a very naïve way of explaining why Iran in 2010 is using The swstika, when they are fully aware of its meaning and implications.
Watch the video, and tell me they are using it as some kind of an ancient religious symbol.

They are aware of its meaning there and they are using it as a Nazi/evil symbol and then equating it to the Star of David and the letters US, no doubt meaning the United States. Then the soldiers form-up into the shape of missiles in the colors of the Iranian flag and 'attack' the soldiers in the star, swastika and US formations.

It doesn't make sense, then, that they'd use the swastika symbol in a positive way on the grounds of that building, which makes it all the more strange, or at least very inconsistent. It may be one of those things where someone in one part of the government decided to make use of it as a symbol anti-Israeli sentiment, while another person decided to use it as a symbol of evil for that big military parade. The two groups weren't talking together or maybe have different ideas about what that symbol should mean.

The Iranian government and military infrastructure has a lot different sections and fiefdoms and it wouldn't surprise me at all if they are not always on the same page.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join