It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs New York City RAW video footage 2010 (HD) In CBS News

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Are we to believe there are multiple Foo coming and going at 300 miles per second
(max but fast like in Billy Meier films) and able to stop without crashing back in the same cluster.
They can go very fast and thats where the other dimensions dis info came to be.
The foo can go very fast.

So perhaps no foo unless doing a hide and seek to mimic balloons which undoubtedly
that can be done resting on all the balloon for UFO comments.

But would a cluster of balloons behave that way.
I don't think so based on seeing more actual balloon flights than the foo type.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
hey for anyone who says there are baloons can you tell me where I could find these cool baloons that stay stationary and dont float away with the wind ? I could really use the for upcoming parties!

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Havent seen a UFO video like that before. I always knew they werent balloons that day, its just that everyone said they were balloons and called it debunked.
Its always the classic balloon excuse though, right? Just like Roswell...
edit on 3-12-2010 by naraku because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Just for the record I thought balloons and then changed my mind because of the variability of the distance between them. If they were tethered the distance apart wouldn't change IMO.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Thoriumisbest

but the point is you thought balloons, do you think the O.P. video is the type of video that needs to be spread amongst scientists and shown to people that do not believe in order to prove that we are being visited by something?

or do you think people will just think "balloons, go away stop wasting my time" ?

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   
The amount of reflection from the objects leaves me to believe they are not balloon's UNLESS they were coated with some type of alloy paint. I also want to point out that about 6:00 in a woman say's: "Two more just appeared", which is why the person taking the video ZOOMS OUT. Another thing that bothers me are the people are saying these are balloons tied together..... with the amount of knowledge I have I can tell you there is no such thing as string that can expand and contract, unless it was rubber? But then that would mean it's not string.

I can't identify these object's so to me it's labeled as a UFO in every sense of the word.

Unidentified Flying Object

Tired of people who associate UFO with Aliens...
edit on 3-12-2010 by MITSwagger because: Unidentified Flying Object - Tired of people who associate UFO with Aliens...

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 02:37 AM
link   
i have spent many hours watching videos of this event from different cameras, and my personal opinion is that they are not balloons. how can a balloon stay up there for 7 hours and then how do balloons glow at night doesnt make sense as balloons at all

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thoriumisbest
Just for the record I thought balloons and then changed my mind because of the variability of the distance between them. If they were tethered the distance apart wouldn't change IMO.

That would depend on how the wind was blowing on each balloon, so even when tied together its how each balloon is blown that determines their postion relative to the others.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I generally dislike it when someone mentions the balloon excuse, but this time i cant help it. This is the most obvious balloon footage i have seen for a while.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I don't buy the balloon theory. That theory sounds fine until you look at the footage. Balloons wouldn't appear out of thin air for one.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I wonder if those metallic coated balloons could cause radar problems and
make the FAA clamp down on balloon cluster releases.
FAA is sure to look the other way when the UFO agents are releasing balloons
or hiding a ship.
Imagine FAA or Air Control Towers getting a call to ignore balloons in transit.
Yes sir mister CIA sir.
Like a forum I was on getting a call to take down a UFO post.
It didn't happen cause the post used the guardian uk web site info and gave
the same released information on the Mexican Air Force sighting.
This was on another forum but just an example of what UFO events bring out
in people.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by abcddcba
jesus christ really? 20 pages about balloons? we already established these were balloons back on OCTOBER 13th, not 15th as the link claims.

broadwayworld.com...

OMG look at all them UFO's they're carrying around.
are you allowed to quote yourself on this site? everyone seems to have just glossed over the link i posted, these are just balloons and if you look closely in the beginning of the video in the OP when the cameraman is zooming in you can see these are the same balloons, same black stripe on the side.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Cydonia2012

Easy...Heavy duty fishing line....Its clear, and they come on spools which are over a few 100 yds...Just like flying a kite.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by arthurium

Exactly. But balloons seem to be the easiest excuse people tend to come up with

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by naraku
reply to post by arthurium

Exactly. But balloons seem to be the easiest excuse people tend to come up with

because it's obvious.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

At the end the crowd isn't looking at where the video was catching.
It is difficult to say they are not balloons.
At 3:00 another Foo or Balloon briefly appears.
At 6:29 two extra appear.

The three main balls seem hard to explain as one undulating ship.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by DisturbedToo

they look like and are acting like three balloons. as far them being stationary. there is no frame of reference to determine that they are stationary. it appears though the balloons are traveling upwards and the cameraman keeps adjusting the camera to keep them centered

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   
For many people it is next to impossible to recognise artificial mechanics of displacement. Those objects behave as if they were glued to an invisible surface, that cosistently and smoothly rotates in 3D space. I have been in CGI for a long time and can easely see those kind of things, but I'm sure it is NOT CGI in this case. Wind is not affecting the movement of the objects and what you see is not a wind type turbulence, not even close... Most people aproximate any erratic movements naturally to the wind , as is is the only frame of referece for them when it comes to inanimate objects in the air. Ask a pro CGI Studio Animator for an analysis of 'turbulence'...

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Now while these objects do tend to rotate around one another the always keep their triangular pattern, and while they do appear to be effected by the wind in relation to each other, it doesn't pose a problem for the camera man to keep up with,. So for all practical purpose they are stationary. Although my gut tells me these are Mylar balloons tied to a triangular frame and suspended from a line of some kind, it does not explain how two more can just appear out of nowhere. Intriguing...

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I don't think they are balloons,,,,
edit on 5-12-2010 by King Triad because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join