It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Caught on C-Span Open Mic: Lieberman to Hutchinson, "It's rigged, it's all rigged"

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by GirlGenius

This means nothing. How paranoid do you have to be to read anything into this. The Senator was venting his frustration about how the outgoing lame-ducks were stalling GOP policy. That's it. Its true, obvious and legal. Would you rather he say "This is a wonderful, bilateral environment of cooperation"? THAT would be a conspiracy.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Broll

I posted Senator Bennet's official response to this nontrivial faux pas yesterday.

As my second line, I will ask you to please post a little more constructively instead of being so gosh-darn rude!

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I love how everyone is jumping to conclusions over a "Sound Bite". They were having a casual discussion and were expressing frustration over not being able to get anything done because of delibrate acts to slow down the process. Big deal I do the same thing at work around the water cooler and laugh about how frustrating it is to get anything done. lol at everyone who thinks this is some sort of sinister conversation caught on tape or a deliberate leak to the public ALA wikileaks. People!! Don't be swayed by sound Bites, 90% of the time its taken out of context.
edit on 1-12-2010 by solids0be because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
The audio isn't from that video. For one, there are parts that have no sound and secondly there is a woman replying and she obviously isn't in the video.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by RestingInPieces

Actually, the audio seems to be of different microphones located on people within the room.

It was switching around for some unknown reason.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by GirlGenius

It sure would be nice if you topic starters would try to include a text version of your post. When it is video only those of us who are stuck with dialup because we live in the booties always miss out.

Grrrrrr

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
The word "rigged" should never be spoken in a public meeting of government officials no matter what the context.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by PjZ101

And your reasoning is????? Great supportive Arugument Star And Flag!!!

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by trailertrash

It was breaking. No transcript at the time. Some later posts contained transcript material.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Good thread, Very interesting aswell. Just makes us theorists look more correct each day.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
For me, the most telling thing about this entire incident is the total failure of the MSM to cover this story. Of course, I'm sure no one at ATS is surprised at that. The emperor has no clothing, but the MSM sees a fully clothed Senate. (Now there would be something the MSM WOULD cover- a Senate with no clothing.) Wake up, America, and smell the stench!

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Well of course it's rigged. The top 5%, who have more money than the bottom 95%, want at least 4% more.

Edward Slayton

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
THIS IS THE LAND WHERE THE FREE LIVE , BECAUSE OF THE BRAVE.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Here is a beautiful example of how technology will help the people see whats truly going on. 20 years ago they could get away with anything because it was behind closed doors. Now, well the door is still closed but we got a freakin' big window. And the more it goes, the more will see stuff like that happening. The problem is that right now we only see the thing once it's done....

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join