It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Caught on C-Span Open Mic: Lieberman to Hutchinson, "It's rigged, it's all rigged"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by GirlGenius

Nice find. Telling us something we already knew basically, but it's funny to hear it from the horses mouth so to speak. Lieberman is a strange Democrat. I never really fully trusted that man. He always seems to side with the Republicans on key issues.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by asperetty
its weird to see and hear a group of old guys reciting the pledge of allegiance. it sounds unreal, like its just noise.

It pretty much is noise to them... It doesn't mean anything anymore. Especially the part about liberty and justice for all.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Just noticed you added it! My pleasure!!

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I don't live in the US but as an observer, I would feel the food bill should have been on the minds of those
"p ledgers" .
How can you got home and eat common food? Whoops! I forgot. It's for the good of commoners and My Monsanto shares.Eat that crap? Never!

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   

How can we go to 1:04 on a clip that is :33 long?

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Everyone should flag this. Our congressmen need to be able to do their jobs. Its good to hear that they arent happy about this. The whole idea of that stupid capitol building is to discuss what needs to be discussed, not what big brother puts on the agenda.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Rigged? It's a theater for the mass sheeple. They see the guy or gal they voted for on c-span and it makes them feel empowered, even though they are losing their rights. What a load of crap. Unfortunately, no one except ATS-ers really care about this, the show will go on.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
This should be on the news....

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   

LOL CLASSIC!!!

This made my day, haha.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by BenIndaSun
Rigged? It's a theater for the mass sheeple. They see the guy or gal they voted for on c-span and it makes them feel empowered, even though they are losing their rights. What a load of crap. Unfortunately, no one except ATS-ers really care about this, the show will go on.

Exactly... All the more reason why the sheeple SHOULD lose their rights. If they are going to be complacent and blind, the powerful shall take advantage of it and rule. That's the way of humanity and has been for millenia. It's also the reason why Thomas Jefferson said this:

"God forbid we should ever be twenty years without such a rebellion.
The people cannot be all, and always, well informed. The part which is
wrong will be discontented, in proportion to the importance of the facts
they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions,
it is lethargy, the forerunner of death to the public liberty. ...
And what country can preserve its liberties, if its rulers are not
warned from time to time, that this people preserve the spirit of
resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as
to the facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost
in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from
time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
It is its natural manure."

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   
We the people quit controlling our Federal Government when we lost the Civil War. That War was about State Sovereignty to keep the Federal Government in check.

We lost. We don't control our Federal Government and haven't for quite a number of years.

Somebody will reply blah blah it was about freeing the slaves. BS. We've got 1/3rd of Mexico's workforce now as our slaves...we've always had slaves and still do today. They just get Federal Funds for housing and food now instead of having a master owning them and having to use his money to clothe and feed them.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   
FYI with YouTube you can link directly to a time index of a video by adding for example, "#t=1m30s" to the end of the URL to have it start playing at the 1 minute and 30 second mark. This is called "deep linking".

Note: AFAIK the ATS YouTube tag feature does not support this, so you would have to provide the link separately.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Haha, nice find though I wish there was more information on this.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by GirlGenius

CAUGHT ON OPEN MIC! CSPAN (Senate) 10:05am EST: Lieberman to Hutchinson, "It's rigged, it's all rigged" [re Lame Duck discussions]

just watched it all, i cant bear to see this again,
why people act like it is beyond me

Will post more as it develops.

The scoundrels ...

Vid from C-Span (go to 1:04):

www.c-spanvideo.org...

Excerpt:

edit on 30-11-2010 by GirlGenius because: link

edit on 30-11-2010 by GirlGenius because: another link - thanks, doc!

edit on 30-11-2010 by GirlGenius because: embed, I hope, thx badwolf!

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Breaking news!

War on drugs, War on Terror... The government has now declared WAR ON HOT MICROPHONES

This just in!

Lieberman upset at deep water oil drilling. In a stunning revelation Lieberman has been noted as saying;

"It's (the ocean) rigged. It's all (all oceans are) rigged."

As a result, Lieberman gains mass support from voters.

Don't read tomorrows news; I gave you a preview.
edit on 30-11-2010 by The_Zomar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
thank you for the post! im posting this to my facebook page, in hopes some of my 'cattle' friends will wake up to the tyranny. its also ironic that this slipup came from an Izreali! maybe people can now question why a dual citizen is allowed to hold such an 'important' seat in an AMERICAN government.

big ups for the find guys!

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Isn't food suppose to increase in price super high in 2011? So, in about a year I suppose I will be buying a 8 oz Hershey bar for 15$.

U.s.a is just a corporation
edit on 30-11-2010 by Jordan River because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius
We the people quit controlling our Federal Government when we lost the Civil War. That War was about State Sovereignty to keep the Federal Government in check.

We lost. We don't control our Federal Government and haven't for quite a number of years.

Somebody will reply blah blah it was about freeing the slaves. BS. We've got 1/3rd of Mexico's workforce now as our slaves...we've always had slaves and still do today. They just get Federal Funds for housing and food now instead of having a master owning them and having to use his money to clothe and feed them.

Nope, you are correct! The Civil War was about state's rights. Scary how many people don't know that, eh?

Again, everything in history has a natural "correction" mechanism. All civilizations follow the same pattern - growth, maturity, decline, and death. Why should the "American" civilization be any different? As much as I love what my country originally stood for, that is not what it is today. It's founding priniciples have been bastardized beyond recognition almost and its citizens have become too fat, lazy, ignorant, and mind numb to notice or even care.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by FoJAk

Haha! That would be great

There are a lot of peeps all over doing what they can, each in her own way. Viva la resistance!

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by demaggio

There is a link to a longer clip and also an excerpt.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join