It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if Hitler was the Christian god?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

Read Genesis 48 and 49 and ask this question. Were they really Gentiles?

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   
The Judeo-Christain God makes Hitler look like a saint!!! Not even Hitler deserves to be insulted by being called that evil monster of a God. Such a comparison is really hitting below the belt BIG TIME!!

Nobody is as evil as the Biblical God. NOBODY!!!
edit on 30-11-2010 by jontap because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

God doesnt need to adopt an ancient races ways of living because God is original.
God wouldnt open and close the lake of flame its a 1 time cast for evol AFTER JUDGMENT.
God rules are not the same rules of the land of Earth.
God Son would not act as Hitler did with the jews for he sees the TRUE BLOODLINES UPON EARTH INHABITANTS.
When The Son of God returns there will be no symbolysim left to recognize you wont be able to tell 1 military from another.

If this was a joke then its not funny.
If its sincere in your belief OP then follow your will as you may but dont compare the most highest LAMB to a gay-powerseeking-racist dictator, who would experiment on people at any cost to get his technological advances.
edit on 11/30/10 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by jontap

Hence his 2 names ALPHA for beginning and OMEGA for ender.
2nd

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   
I love how people are so deluded that they completely ignored my reasoning and just said "Hitler is evil, so of course not!!!". Reread my original post and THEN comment.

Also, yeah Hitler was defeated but the religion survives, that is true. Jesus also died and the religion is still going on. Heck, Muhammad died and Islam is still going on, so what's your point???

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

Originally posted by jontap

Hence his 2 names ALPHA for beginning and OMEGA for ender.
2nd

Yea that God is an ALPHA monster and OMEGA terror thats for sure.

Worship of such a monster is ridiculous to say the least. It is truly SCARY that there are adult human beings doing so!! I cant believe people are so foolish. I guess its all about the "free ticket" to heaven card.

Some folks would worship the corn chunks in their fecal matter if some ancient silly book said that would give them a free pass to paradise. They wouldnt question a thing as they are lazy hypocrites that care less about the truth they only want the prize.

Thats why many religious people never wake up. They are in it ONLY for this "prize" and care nothing for the truth of it all.

SAD!!!

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
well everyone has there own distorted view of history, let me throw mine into the mix. in the begining earth was visited by aliens. these aliens genetically manipulated our dna mixing there dna with ours. but that was not enough for these space faring losers they wanted us to worship obey and submit to them. we were used as slave labour etc...this explains why the stories in the bible mirror the ones in the koran. (told from a different perspective) but because slavery is ultimately self defeating the people revolted demanding there freedom. the alien overlord allah, Jehovah, whatever you want to call him decided he needed a voice that could keep the masses docile so jesus was created to be his voice but he failed in his mission and was killed by the people he was sent to control.
isnt it odd that all the cool wrath of god stuff end when jesus died. Before Christ this alien overlord was very present performing miracles, wrath etc.... but after his death nothing, nada it is as if they left us to our own devices. then fast forward to ww2 and hitler and his alien connection with the tech he was given. infact all of our current technology started after ww2. after hitler failed in his world conquest the aliens seem to have made a deal with america to be the new leaders of the world. but now america is failing in world control. the alien overlords are being forced out of hiding and the enemy of my enemy is my friend. now my theory is just that, a theory! I have no real evidence to back my claims but then again neither do any of you. now the bottom line here from the information presented in the bible, koran, torah all point towards alien involvement at the very least...............
edit on 30-11-2010 by gaurdian2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Hi

Rather silly question ? But... I've got something to offer on topic that you might find very interesting.

First some of my personal conclusions.

There were between 62 and 78 MILLION people killed in world war two. So you see 6 million Jews are only a drip on a hot stove. The Jews should stop wining about it anyway. In the following video you will see a Jewish professor that agrees with me.

Then take in account that Hitler was not responsible for all death. Yes he started the war, but it was bound to happen. The treaty of Versaille was the most stupid idea the allies came up with after WW1.

Not only the Nazi's were war criminals. ( Although it was perfectly legal at the time ) The allies didn't blink an eye when they were bombing Dresden. I'll bet there were many other situations where the allies killed innocent.
But hey... The allies didn't loose the war and the nazi's did.

Now for the juicy stuff

There is a guy who came up with a theory which includes an ananswer to your question. I'm not saying it's the right answer, but it is an answer.

If I remember correct ( I'm writing this by heart, but I''ll search for a link when I'm finished. ) This guy studied the ancient wisdoms of the east. A part of his work tells about two people free of sin or actually enlightened as they knew the truth. They only acted slightly different with their knowledge. Anyway... It was a pretty interesting read.
I recommend reading it.
I personally don't feel like it's the truth, but he has got a very alternative explanation of life, us and religion and it's really worth reading.

The guys name is Bok and you will find his work in the following link.

Scientific evidences concerning the end of our existence

The following part is where he relates Hitler to Jesus. He calls them starchilds actually so I was a bit off on the one .

When these "stars" have the feeling that they are superfluous and/or no longer needed, they disappear e.g. sacrifice themselves to death. When they have the feeling that they have done their slavery-task for others, they stop breathing. Buddha for example was such a "star", Jesus Christ chose crucifixion to symbolize our near future, knowing that his words had become totally adulterated due to our Ego-being, our thinking, = manipulation of the truth. And Hitler - also a star-child - chose suicide after he had fulfilled his task.

Direct link to the above quoted text: The power of "Star-Children":

This information will keep you busy for a while. I hope you'll find it useful.
Please tell me what you think about what you read. I really would like to talk about it.

Kind regards

~ Sinter

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

your right.

then i suppose youd have to go with the prophecies.

that and hitlers ending was questionable. if we are to believe what we are told, he took his life willingly, not to be confused with giving it willingly

he would have had to let somebody else kill him right?
edit on 30-11-2010 by RelentlessLurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grifter81
Not the actions of a God.

God did it first in Ezekiel!!!!

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by RelentlessLurker
hitler claimed that the territories he invaded and took over in europe were "allotted to him by the creator of the universe" (mien kampf)

so unless he speaks of himself in the third person, your theory cannot be true.
edit on 30-11-2010 by RelentlessLurker because: (no reason given)

its Hitler, could be speaking 3rd person.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

nice out side the box thinking! we need more of that around here whether right or wrong it's good to provoke thought and in depth thinking!

with this said i will have to say this though alot of people bash hitler and rightfully so but that bahs hitler with a little to much on the "surface" knowledge for example they go on and on about him killing jews well let me put this in perspective!

Germany was going through a depression around the time we were going through a depression after WWI the jews pretty much owned everything all the germans who werent jews were struggling there ass off and we all know that the poor will always rally around the rich whats that saying "the rich get richer and the poor get poorer"

well hitler was trying to UNITE a nation how would u do it? find a common enemy amongst a country who's suffering! so u blame it on the jews! i'm not saying he was right or wrong i'm saying why it went down that way!

here's another thing the bible says thou shalt not worship anyone but me or something in that nature so why do we have people in this thread comparing jesus to hitler as god b/c jesus is NOT god therefore you are not supposed to worship him!

BUT if you did compare GOD to HITLER you will find not much difference but i'm sure this person knows this and had to take the jesus angle!

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
I love how people are so deluded that they completely ignored my reasoning and just said "Hitler is evil, so of course not!!!". Reread my original post and THEN comment.

Also, yeah Hitler was defeated but the religion survives, that is true. Jesus also died and the religion is still going on. Heck, Muhammad died and Islam is still going on, so what's your point???

Nazi germany lives through america to this day! everytime we use a jet engine everytime nasa does something everytime we use laser guided missles everytime we fire up a rocket Nazi germany stays alive!

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Star to the OP for interesting food for thought.

It is my assumption the OP is talking about God, not Jesus the Christ and Messiah. The Father who art in Heaven, the One Jesus prayed to, the One who spoke with Abraham, Noah, and Moses. The God that lead Joshua (Hoshea son of Nun) into the Land of Milk and Honey. God of the Old Testament.

To the Christians that believe God is All Loving and All Merciful, I highly suggest you study the Old Testament to see how God spoke, acted, reacted, and the commands he gave before the story of Jesus, son of Mary.

• He is a Jealous God.
• He is a Vengeful God.
• He strikes Fear in the hearts of mankind.
• God destroyed the whole world and saved only Noah.
• God destroyed Sodom and Gormorah.
• God ordered the Hebrew Israelites in Exodus from Egypt to enter the Land of Milk and Honey, and to commit genocide by utterly killing the entire native populace, specifically including every man, woman, elderly, child, baby, and even their cattle.

The Bible is loaded with murder, killing, and evil from an All Loving and All Merciful God. Here are only a small fraction of the manifestations of Love and Mercy:

Kill all non-believers:

"And they entered into a covenant to seek the LORD God of their fathers with all their heart and with all their soul; That whosoever would not seek the LORD God of Israel should be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman."
(2 Chronicles 15:12-13)

Genocide:

"Thus saith the LORD of hosts, I remember that which Amalek did to Israel, how he laid wait for him in the way, when he came up from Egypt. Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass."
(1 Samuel 15:2-3)

In conclusion, I do see parallels between Hitler and the God of the Old Testament.

Evil Bible .com
Murder in the Bible
Evil Bible Quotes

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
Hitler also killed 6 million non jews....just for the record

Hitler and Himmler are sitting at the bar talk, Hitler turns to him and says " We need to kill 6 million Jews and 1 Clown"
Why kill 1 Clown? asks Himmler
See Hitler says "No one cares about the Jews"

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I really enjoy ATS, save for one facet. The Anti-God crew. Dont get me wrong, I think everyone should have there own opinion and should have there own beliefs with regards to religion(one way or the other), but the level of venom and insults that these Anti-God members post with would not be tolerated if it were within context of anything else... Point being, It's good to have an opinion, and even better we have a forum where we can express those opinions, but why do the Anti-God members get a free pass with there insults and hatred being spewed? I'll have to assume that it's just welcomed by the staff.... Or is it acceptable to call anyone stupid, silly, ignorant, foolish, and a plethora of other passive agressive attacks sprinkeled with venom and disrespect on opinion/belief regardless the context? I thought ATS prided it'self on respect of opinion/belief? Or has that changed?

Anyway, somewhat left of the topic...

I have from time to time kicked around the notion that Aliens made Hitler and spoon fed him his agenda. There are so many ways it can fit in the 'box'. But it's not an actual belief of mine, just a time passing thought...
edit on 30-11-2010 by HomeBrew because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I think ppl who hate on ppl are not real christians.

I do not remember christ to say to kill a fag/gay
(if anything large rumors circulated about his relation with John the apostle)
If by chance Jesus was seriously worried about hangin with gays then he would have kicked out John.
en.wikipedia.org...

I do not remember anything about slaying children/people (unless you are trying to compare 1,000+ year old laws)

Wait, You are attacking Christians? seriously? I rarely hear them making trouble and when they do their more than likely republicans with picket signs in america?

Vatican? Those are a bunch of old unconnected folgies ..

I thought the bible was Divinely inspired?

If I remembered best Judaism believed in many God. Many God? why not many Gods? Plural. Because they believed that God had different attitudes and the such. They blamed "venegful God" for killing children vs nice God who gave out a good Garden the year before. Different Identities
edit on 30-11-2010 by Jordan River because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Your giving him more credit than he really deserves, which is just a mad blood thirsty tyrant.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Israel is a good country. Nothing is wrong with the people. Although, I believe that an abusive father will create an abusive son.

I do believe they are treating people wrongly and they were taught by Hitler to do so. I do know through reading Time Israel is on a peaceful course and they are having a relaxing time right now. This is Jewish perspective. The world could be crumbling and they would "still" relax and have fun.

Again, nothing wrong with Israel (they are bratty teenagers pulling puppy legs apart).

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Adolf Hitler was not an Atheist or a Christian. Though he still believed in God or Jesus in some form and I believe the Catholic Church had relation with Hitler. Way before Adolf Hitler there was an increasing amount of anti Jewish people all through Europe. So Adolf Hitler is one of the major players yet he didn't start the fire.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join