It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if Hitler was the Christian god?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Adolf's religous views
I wanted to share this link and explain anything else about the link.
Be Right Back!
edit on 30-11-2010 by Romantic_Rebel because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
Adolf Hitler was not an Atheist or a Christian. Though he still believed in God or Jesus in some form and I believe the Catholic Church had relation with Hitler. Way before Adolf Hitler there was an increasing amount of anti Jewish people all through Europe. So Adolf Hitler is one of the major players yet he didn't start the fire.

The catholic church had to protect their own. (catholics). They had Catholic people in Germany. In their point of view they had their hands tied.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Jordan River

True! Look at the link I provided. Hitler was a nut case. I never met the man and I wouldn't mind seeing his position on this issue if I could.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Maybe.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

and what if my boston terrier....WAS hitler!!!! oooeeeeooooooo.....

hitler was not the christian god. countless kings and dictator scum have called themselves god or dabbled theological aspects into their madhouse governments.

hitler was an athiest. his government even considered going into anti-christian propaganda. plus the bible never calls for the mass murder of the jews, lol.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
The history of the bible could have had a drastic change in attitude after the death of prophets. Many people would use and abuse the power that could benefit their agenda. Such as the Jews.

Again, I am going to say you see angry evil people. I see plot holes.

Post moses could have turned into a bad way. and the other guy, post jacob? Perhaps a greedy individual was war driven to kill people. Genocide is not always the case. Things in the bible are not what they seem. For example, the ark of the convanant was not made of Gold at all. Although, it claims as if it was. Judaism was hyping themselves to be wealthy when they were meger and poor. Thou shalt not lie? We can obviously see corruption in the bible when prophets are not around.

Why else would other prophets be summoned to israel?
edit on 30-11-2010 by Jordan River because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by snusfanatic

Read the link I posted earlier. Adolf Hitler is quoted in hating Atheist and calling them Communist Jews.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
Hitler also killed 6 million non jews....just for the record

Our General Jacob Smith in the Philippine-US War ordered our soldiers to "kill everyone over 10 years old".

We've killed many more people than Adolph Hitler. Our Public Schools just don't tell you about it.

Towards the end of WWII our Marines were chopping the heads off of the Japanese we were rooting out of the Marianas Islands and sending those bodies back to Japan without heads. This was a war crime. To get Japan to not accuse us of war crimes we forgave them for their war crimes on the people of Guam.

Hence why the people of Guam have yet to receive Compensation for War Crimes. Since the United States forgave Japan....Guam has submitted a bill every year in Congress to get compensated for the War Crimes they endured during WWII...the death marches, some shipped off to labor camps in Japan, some bayoneted, some forced to be prostitutes aboard Japanese Navy ships...pretty horrific stuff.

They've yet to be compensated and our dirty acts continue to be told to the next Generation.

edit on 30-11-2010 by Pervius because: just because

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

If it was really God I don't think he would have lost in the end. Seemed pretty human to me how he died at the end and all. He also lost because America got involved which was another Christian nation. So which was God's will? Hitler or America uniting with other nations and beating Hitler?

It's like when everyone goes to a football game and both sides pray. No matter what, one side loses. Has nothing to do with God. It's just a bunch dumb morons playing with their guns.
edit on 30-11-2010 by tinfoilman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Jesus was Jewish and so was Hitler.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I smell a lot of hatred in this post. It has nothing to do with Christians, though. Look in the mirror to find the hater in this instance.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
hitler was God, are you crazy. are you seriously sick. there are so many things wrong with that claim it's hard to even begin.

let's just start that God or Jesus wouldn't blow their brains out or their mistresses brains out in a murder/suicide.

Jesus is Jesus, he wouldn't go around calling Himself hitler in an attempt to rule the world, it's even more ridiculous on top of the fact that satan offered Jesus rule of all the kingdoms of the world if He would bow down and worship him.

Jesus basically told him to f-off at that point.

it's looking more like satan is scrambling your brains. you seriously need God's help.
edit on 30-11-2010 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by metalholic
reply to post by j-man

you don't know to much about WWII do you? b/c we didnt kick there as relatively easy! it's called history channel!

***Shudders***

Anyone who studies History seriously can not stand the way that the History Channel portrays well... anything. It's the difference between reading a really good novel and watching the Screenplay adaption. One is chock-full of fascinating knowledge (real history) or spectacular imagery (the novel) and the other is just crappy bells and whistles entertainment (History Channel and Movies).

Regards to the thread, everyone is entitled to their own beliefs, mine is that I find if deplorable to view Hitler as any kind of manifestation of what I interpret the Christian God to be. However, to each their own and the OP brought up a rather fascinating, albeit disturbing (for me), point. Interesting read...

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by SneakySleuth911

i have family members in WWII we didnt kick there arse relatively easy! if you dont believe that then i believe u feel asleep in history class a few to many times or dont listen to anyone who talks about it!

GERMANY HAD THE MOST ADVANCED TECHNOLOGICAL WAR MACHINE AT THE BEGINNGIN OF THE WAR!

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by metalholic
reply to post by SneakySleuth911

i have family members in WWII we didnt kick there arse relatively easy! if you dont believe that then i believe u feel asleep in history class a few to many times or dont listen to anyone who talks about it!

GERMANY HAD THE MOST ADVANCED TECHNOLOGICAL WAR MACHINE AT THE BEGINNGIN OF THE WAR!

Your circumventing of censors aside as well as your ALL CAPS FOR NO REASON (I love internet 'yelling'
), I never claimed to believe it was an easy victory.

You, like I, like most people, had family fight in the war. My post was to point out that the History Channel sells entertainment and sensationalized History. Not to say there isn't fact. The same way I stated a movie depicts a book more or less. Just in a way that makes money. You wouldn't buy a movie if it bombs and carries no excitement, just like you wouldn't buy a show from the History Channel if it put you to sleep. You *ahem* I mean "u" missed my point. I hope this clarifies that my original post was more an attack at the History Channel than your viewpoint on the war.

Hope this helps...

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

IMO hitler was no messiah,but it's alleged that the jews crucified jesus.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by tinfoilman
reply to post by arpgme

If it was really God I don't think he would have lost in the end. Seemed pretty human to me how he died at the end and all. He also lost because America got involved which was another Christian nation. So which was God's will? Hitler or America uniting with other nations and beating Hitler?

It's like when everyone goes to a football game and both sides pray. No matter what, one side loses. Has nothing to do with God. It's just a bunch dumb morons playing with their guns.
edit on 30-11-2010 by tinfoilman because: (no reason given)

Are you kidding me? "Another" Christian nation? Which one was the first because it definitely isn't America. America stands for freedom and equality, which is NOT a Christian concept. Also, Russia is definitely NOT a Christian nation, they are communists and I think at that time it was forbidden to believe in god. Hitler died but so did Jesus, so what does that prove?

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

You're talking about the wrong context. You're talking about the legal secular aspects of America. However, when talking about a battle between Satan and God that doesn't apply.

Close to 80 percent of Americans identify as Christians and at the time probably close to 90. The point of the argument is that when we went to war, we had Christians on this side praying we would win, and Christians on the other side hoping they would win. So how do we know what the will of God was?

So when both sides prayed who did God listen to? Obviously not Hilter. He lost. So how could Hitler be God? Assuming God is real.

If Hitler was God how could he have lost? Or is it more likely that God didn't have anything to do with it?

EDIT: And yes Jesus died, but then came right back to life and started preaching again right where he left off. If Hitler was God why didn't he just come back to life and start the war again and pick up right where he left off?
edit on 1-12-2010 by tinfoilman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by tinfoilman

Who's to say that his battle won't be picked up? Just because it hasn't happened yet doesn't mean it never will. Just look at the Christians who wait 2K years for Jesus to come back.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Could you please prove your first post before you start conjecturing about future events. Rewind a bit. You still haven't proven Hitler was God in the first place. You have to do that before you can jump to the future and guess the future based on an assumption you haven't proven yet. Back to Hitler. How can you prove Hitler was God and it wasn't the world being helped by God to defeat Hitler instead?

Further more, can you even show that God really exists?

edit on 1-12-2010 by tinfoilman because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join