It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Google & YouTube Ban Alex Jones

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   
for two weeks, because they uploaded a portion of this video to their channel:

Now, I know you are going to ask “But that video is hosted on YouTube itself and has over 7 million views. How can they ban Alex for uploading a portion of that video if they allow this copy to remain on their servers?”

The answer:

They don’t like Alex Jones because he tells the truth about government.

YouTube and Google are virulent communist usurpers that coordinate heavily with the NSA, DHS, CIA, and other criminal State run organizations to suppress speech and present statist agitation propaganda.

Google de-listed Infowars from their news reference list and refuses to list stories published by Infowars, even though they are listed on the Drudge Report and other major news amalgamation sites.

edit on 30-11-2010 by mnemeth1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by mnemeth1

They are upset because he knows how to set us up the Google Bombs.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by harrytuttle

They are upset because he knows how to set us up the Google Bombs.

That too.

They don't like his message so they are shutting him down.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Dudes, wake up out of the Alex Jones deception.

His youtube channel is still up. If it goes down it is probably from him deleting it.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Channel Comments (444)
LiquidMetalBand

LiquidMetalBand (17 minutes ago)
Spam Marked as spam
On the same day Alex took down my vids, he puts up an article on his site, claiming his YouTube channel is being taken down. Seems like a diversion.

But you know why this is funny? Because he's using TheAlexJonesChannel to post the video, where he says TheAlexJonesChannel is taken down.... I mean, what? How stupid does he think his audience is?

He's saying the account is only suspended once he acknowledges, but I know for a fact, that you cannot upload any YouTube videos or do anything on YouTube until you acknowledge.

So, Jones lied about the whole thing. See my comments below regarding how he took down my videos because I exposed him.
LiquidMetalBand

LiquidMetalBand (6 hours ago)
Spam Marked as spam
Alex Jones just filed copyright complaints with YouTube. He almost managed to take down every single video I had with his voice in it.

Jones was attempting to divide the copyright complaints into 3 batches, which on YouTube, results in an account getting permanently deleted.

Thankfully, I had my email in front of me, and deleted the videos myself before he could shut me down. He was so close to shutting down everything I had built, with my 1,788 subscribers.
LiquidMetalBand

Spam Marked as spam
Alex Jones is using selective enforcement. He allows thousands of his other videos to be uploaded, including his full-length DVDs, PrisonPlanet videos, and radio shows.

First and foremost, this shows that Alex Jones is a complete fraud, as if my videos didn't already prove that. Let it go on record that Alex Jones, when confronted with the truth, will try to censor anyone using his videos, under the guise of "copyright infringement".

I am going to see what can be done about this. At the very least, I will make videos exposing how Jones did this. Now let's see if he can get me taken down for using the words "Alex Jones" lol...
LiquidMetalBand

Spam Marked as spam
I made videos exposing how Alex Jones faked the Bohemian Grove video. Alex claimed that his camera "ran out of tape" when it came to filming the Secret Service that he supposedly was confronted by. That's because there were no Secret Service.

I made videos exposing how Alex Jones made false predictions, including his prediction on June 22, 2009, in which he predicted Obama would stage a terror attack in 60-90 days to increase his approval rating.

I made videos exposing how Alex Jones' radio guests are total scam artists, including Kevin Trudeau, who was fined $37 million for making false claims of cancer cures, amongst others. Trudeau also stole credit cards from his customers. Trudeau then set up a "secret society" after claiming he attended Bilderberg. Members would pay Trudeau $1000 plus $150 per month to join this scam pyramid scheme. Jones went on to praise Trudeau as "the American dream" who "exposes corruption".
LiquidMetalBand

Spam Marked as spam
This is surely the final conclusive proof that Alex Jones is a complete scam artist. Alex Jones Inc. is a business. Jones has repeatedly lied about world events, made false predictions, and done it all in an attempt to sell products.

Jones will file copyright infringements on anyone that exposes him. Anyone who believes that Jones gives out his DVDs for free, or allows the information to be published freely on the web, is now proven to be deluded.

And thus, the very last argument of the pro-Jones cultists has been destroyed. I eagerly await the end of the Alex Jones cult. Today is just the beginning.
LiquidMetalBand

LiquidMetalBand (8 hours ago)
Spam Marked as spam
I would also, again, like to reiterate that I did not hack the website, and also have absolutely no idea how to hack a website, either.
LiquidMetalBand

LiquidMetalBand (10 hours ago)
Spam Marked as spam
Well, I knew this latest video was going to cause a #storm, but then again, what doesn't cause a #storm with Alex's fans? They're always upset about something. Easiest people in the world to manipulate emotionally.

I mean, there are people claiming it's an "old" Ron Paul video on the Gold Standard, even though just yesterday, Ron Paul said he wants gold and silver coins as legal tender.

Then, there are people claiming evolution can't be real because monkeys still exist...

Try reading this: atheism.about.com...­0/08/01/mailbag-monkeys-and-ev­olution.htm

But then they'll just say that "about.com is a new world order publication"... lol
LiquidMetalBand

LiquidMetalBand (1 day ago)
Spam Marked as spam
Notice, the 3rd comment on the Guardian Wikileaks story is from a 9/11 truther. These people are an internet industry, as Chomsky exposed.

www.guardian.co.uk...­d/2010/nov/28/us-embassy-cable­-leak-diplomacy-crisis
LiquidMetalBand

LiquidMetalBand (3 days ago)
Spam Marked as spam
It would be really great if people could spread these Jones videos. The Jones people are on every forum you could imagine, luring in potential new cult members. It has to be stopped. This is not the 18th century. People aren't this stupid anymore.
LiquidMetalBand

LiquidMetalBand (3 days ago)
Spam Marked as spam
Slight change of plans. I'm putting out the "Alex Jones vs. Wikileaks" video, which is especially relevant given the expected leaks.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by CatfishBob

The account is still active at this time, but the message says it will be disabled.

I'm not sure what's going on.

It could be someone hacked Jone's email account and is sending him spoofed emails just to stir up trouble.

edit on 30-11-2010 by mnemeth1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Why won't he just go away? It's like "they" saw how many mindless followers Rush Limbaugh had gotten so they made the anti-Rush to see if the other side was a slow witted. Like a really loud, nasal, annoying social experiment.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Lol. Does Alex Jones not realise people have probably flagged his video multiple times, and it was auto-removed by the Youtube script. They don't sit around in rooms reviewing suspect videos

Alex Jones doesn't have an Official youtube account either. What i mean by that is, he's got a basic user account. Not a special channel like the rest of the media groups have. So of course their videos haven't been pulled. They probably have special rights that allows them some sort of relationship with an 'Account Manager' of sorts.

This is a basic understanding of Youtube fail. Or, at worst, Alex Jones is being deceitful and knows full well how the flagging system works. My guess is the latter.

Also Alex Jones has no room to talk, I know for a FACT that Alex Jones keeps pulling the notorious video of Bill(William Cooper) exposing him. Despite the fact Alex Jones has no legal grounds to do so.

I feel sorry for anyone who doesn't recognise a blatant shill when they see one. Alex Jones

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Also Alex Jones fan boys have to be some of the most insane on the planet. I'm trying to explain to them that Alex Jones is wrong and I'm being dismissed and accused of "WORKING FOR YOUTUBE"

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Been blocked from Alex Jones channel for explaining how the Youtube flagging system and video removal system works.

Alex Jones loves his freedom

I actually suspect, from reviewing the comments. That Alex Jones has some sort of Youtube team bent on derailing proper discussion and anwsers that conflict with his own claims.

edit on 30-11-2010 by NadaCambia because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Alex Jones is a fool just like Rush Limbaugh. They're making money by stating OPINIONS, and often those opinions are just that...opinions, not based on facts. Yet gullible people fall for it and never bother doing their own research.

The channel is still up, and he probably just got 1 video taken down and now panics, lol. To be honest, if Google & Youtube were to take him and Limbaugh down, I wouldn't cry over it...they'd do the world a favor.

If his "information" isn't accepted as news, that's because more often than not it isn't news...it's not based on facts, just speculation! So of course Google won't label his site as news.
edit on 30-11-2010 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ
Alex Jones is a fool just like Rush Limbaugh. They're making money by stating OPINIONS, and often those opinions are just that...opinions, not based on facts. Yet gullible people fall for it and never bother doing their own research.

The channel is still up, and he probably just got 1 video taken down and now panics, lol. To be honest, if Google & Youtube were to take him and Limbaugh down, I wouldn't cry over it...they'd do the world a favor.

If his "information" isn't accepted as news, that's because more often than not it isn't news...it's not based on facts, just speculation! So of course Google won't label his site as news.
edit on 30-11-2010 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

Exactly. There's certain criteria a site must fit to be accepted under the Google news feed. Google have wrote several how to's on the issue. The likelyhood is advertisers were using loopholes to get their sites indexed on Google News, so Google changed the applicability and Jones website is no longer acceptable.

As with all these kooks, whenever something happens they cry conspiracy. The reality is they don't understand how Google works.

If there was really a conspiracy Google would sandbox(Google it) Jones websites. Jones and his stans lack basic understanding of the internet.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 05:02 AM
link   
I have a side business that involves an affiliate marketing website. When I first started reading up on search engine optimization I really believed actual people at Google check websites...that's until I realized how large the web really is. Everything's automated nowadays. Youtube videos for example are automatically screened for copyright content, by an automated bot.

If anything, Alex Jones should go talk to the bot...I doubt the bot cares though

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ
I have a side business that involves an affiliate marketing website. When I first started reading up on search engine optimization I really believed actual people at Google check websites...that's until I realized how large the web really is. Everything's automated nowadays. Youtube videos for example are automatically screened for copyright content, by an automated bot.

If anything, Alex Jones should go talk to the bot...I doubt the bot cares though

I know that too well, I'm on about my seventh Youtube account! lol

Honestly though, Jones must know this, surely. In which case he's purposely deceiving his fan base and outright lying.

If it was an honest mistake why is he blocking people who explain the Youtube flagging system?

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by NadaCambia

Because he's an attention-whore like Limbaugh...that's all he cares about

He's doing the same thing many of the people do who upload Beck's program. The second you criticize their idol, they block your rights to comment on it...

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Doesn't he do this like once or twice a year to bullhorn to his mindless zombies how "The Powers That Be" are trying to silence him so he must be right AH AAAAAHHHHH.. ?
edit on 11/30/2010 by dethduck because: Spelling

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 05:25 AM
link   

They don’t like Alex Jones because he tells the truth about government.

I discovered Alex Jones in 2006, I devoured every word the man said about the imminent New World Order and how badly the government wanted to enslave my family and possibly kill us and depopulate the Earth. He's been saying that for how many years now? And how many years before that did New World Order conspiracy theories exist that have repeated the exact same things?

Its nearly 2011 now, America is still here, my family is still here and according to AJ the NWO is closer than ever.

My point is its about as irrational and silly as people trying to scare you into believing the Rapture is imminent, better get right with Jesus cause he's on the way back... Poppycock designed to scare you into buying what they're selling.

There are numerous reasons why they could've banned Alex Jones, for one Wikileaks or the government might have filed a complaint. The government didn't like the video when Wikileaks used it, it logically follows they wouldn't like it being reposted and reused by anyone, let alone AJ. People have been banned from youtube for a lot less.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 05:29 AM
link   
With all due respect, you need to know that Alex Jones is a sellout. See this link. Check out who owns the station from which he operates:
opposingdigits.com...

Alex Jones is only hear to tick us all off, so we will get angry start a revolt. What do you think TPTB would do if we all revolted; it would give TPTB the opportunity to start martial law and taking more of our liberties. Check him out, he is paid and supported by the very people oppressing us.

www.iamthewitness.com...

"Whether you think you can or you cannot, either way, you are right." Henry Ford

edit on 30-11-2010 by mneisme because: To add signature

edit on 30-11-2010 by mneisme because: still trying to sign.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Alex Jones is a good man who does more good than harm.

That is not something I can say about 99.9% of the political commentators in the media.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
It's really telling that all the AJ haters seem to have their own agendas. Relying on YT'er "LiquidMetal Band" is just another example of not doing your "due diligence" with regard to sources.

This "contributor" has been responsible for hacks on AJ's servers (as documented here on ATS) - and no I won;t link to the article, because somebody has to motivate you mindless trolls to actually do some research instead of just jumping on the hate bandwagon at every opportunity.

This thread just shows the depths to which some keyboard warriors will stoop to promote themselves. Well, get used to the fact that those of us who CAN think know you for what and who you are. EPIC FAIL!!!!
edit on 30-11-2010 by Tholidor because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Alex Jones need to be on the TV.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join