It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Google & You Tube Ban Alex Jones

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
When your buisness breaks the rules of other buisnesses that you use to make money what do you expect them to do? Alex Jones, Google and YouTube are all about making money.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Youtube hasn't enforced the ban yet. They just uploaded today's show.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Read More: Don't Be Evil Until You Own the Internet

There was a time when Internet services providers claimed to be concerned with their customer's privacy. Yet as the Internet evolved, it became increasingly apparent that this was furthest from the truth.

Companies such as google even produced animated videos in an attempt to pacify their users with cartoonish explanations of optional privacy features, portrayed as privileges - not rights.

However when damning evidence surfaced in 2010 that every major internet corporation was actively collecting and distributing citizen data, contradicting their published privacy policies, the world Internet community reacted by migrating to open-source, free, decentralized, and distributed systems.

In Google's case, most employees were shocked when they discovered the extent of their complicity with "black ops" and "psychological ops" research divisions controlled by the military industrial complexes of the world governments.

Many employees left Google, forming their own startups to combat what they had unwittingly created.

Today the internet is a different place where peer-to-peer technology guarantees your privacy by it's implicit nature. Because your computer's software is almost certainly, by now, 100% open-source, you can trust that it functions the way it seems that it should - and if it doesnt, you are free to change it.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ericsnow

You and Alex Jones both have negated your claims.....he's got a video on YouTube, talking about how he is banned from YouTube? How does that say "truth" to you? Get a grip.

I don't listen or believe anything the jerk says since I saw "New World Order, Who Do You Believe?". He is using a replica rifle in the Schoolbook Depository and shoots 5 times. Both he and his minions say he shot three times. If you can't count past three you are an idiot.
How many shots does he take? How many shots does he claim to make?

Add in the fact that he apparently thinks trees will be the same size and shape after 40 years, and the fact that the LHO was a trained sharp-shooter with practice on the gun, and AJ is not. Three reasons to laugh at any of his claims in just one minute and ten seconds. You tells other posters that they need to "pay attention to the details". I did. AJ lies as easily as he breathes.
edit on 30-11-2010 by stars15k because: typo

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by stars15k

Wow that guys does not come off as very bright does he. Just goes to show you that you only have to smarter then the people who's money you want take.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Redwookieaz

Dunno about that. Jones is opening up eyes -- big time. The problem is, he's been right all-along.

Decoy
btw: (never vote congress -- whom attended Yale, Harvard or Princeton).

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by stars15k

You and Alex Jones both have negated your claims.....he's got a video on YouTube, talking about how he is banned from YouTube? How does that say "truth" to you? Get a grip.

Your're right! He should have named the youtube video "Alex Jones Channel suspended from uploading for 2 weeks (with the possibility of permanent channel deletion) and banned from Google NEWS?"

That's way too long man.

He explained the details of the banning/suspension in the article on infowars what more do you want?

AJ lies as easily as he breathes.
edit on 30-11-2010 by stars15k because: typo

Cool opinion brah. Care to back it up?

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by edgecrusher2199
That's funny because I just Googled Alex Jones, inforwars, prisonplanet, etc and got plenty of hits on Google and Youtube.

HAHAHAHAHAH i agree!
this is soooooooooooooo stupid
what a wolf in sheeps clothing, still following the pack..

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayXBraun

Originally posted by edgecrusher2199
That's funny because I just Googled Alex Jones, inforwars, prisonplanet, etc and got plenty of hits on Google and Youtube.

HAHAHAHAHAH i agree!
this is soooooooooooooo stupid
what a wolf in sheeps clothing, still following the pack..

I've explained it already in this thread but I'll explain it again.

Alex Hones has been BANNED from having his website's articles appear in Google NEWS. He has been in Google's news section for the past 8 years. He has been banned since around 1-2 weeks ago, though they have only as of last night confirmed it.

Now, this is from YouTube's (a subsidiary of google) support email received by infowars last night stating the channel will be suspended for 2 weeks from uploading videos because they showed a wikileaks helicopter slaying video (which 100s of other channels showed, including channels who are official YouTube partners).

The email then went on to say if there are any more violations it could result in The Alex Jones Channel being shut down for good.

It is also important to note that Google was developed with help from In Q Tel, the CIA's top intelligence gatherer, making it quasi governmental.

In-Q-Tel of Arlington, Virginia, United States is a not-for-profit venture capital firm that invests in high-tech companies for the sole purpose of keeping the Central Intelligence Agency equipped with the latest in information technology in support of United States intelligence capability.

- en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   

I did.
Three instances of stupidity in a mere minute and ten seconds. Which part of that can you dispute? Face it, his "truth" is only what supports him, not what is actually correct. You believe him because you want to, I choose not to believe him because I see he lies.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   

As far as the title of your thread, it is not clear. He was not banned, he was (supposedly) given a 2 week suspension. That is a far cry from being banned.

And he is not a "news" source. He has his own agenda, his own slant, only on his own network of internet and radio. He's a self-promoting shill and no more a news source than Martha Stewart. He might make the news, but he does not truly report it.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   

I did.
Three instances of stupidity in a mere minute and ten seconds. Which part of that can you dispute? Face it, his "truth" is only what supports him, not what is actually correct. You believe him because you want to, I choose not to believe him because I see he lies.

It's amazing the kind of mental gymnastics you truth deniers most go through to type something like that.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   

I put one truth in front of the other. You should try it sometimes.
It's simple logic:
truth + truth = truth
lie + lie = lie
truth + lie = lie

You never did answer my question: What parts of the one minute and ten seconds can you dispute? He remains silent regarding the simple logic of time passage and trees growth, he shoots five times and claims only three, and he makes no mention about the obvious difference between LHO and himself regarding the speed of firing.
I provided the video, uncut.
Which part of this can you dispute?

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Looks like all they did was take down the video which they claimed violated their rules.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

yes jones is all about making money
that's why EVERYTHING he has released is avaliable for free

man this shoot the messenger while the TSA gropes children is highly suspect
ya dig?

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
UPDATED DEC. 1, 2010 2:20 PM CST — You Tube issued TheAlexJonesChannel a notice reversing its PREVIOUS DECISION to freeze the account. In the newest contact, You Tube writes that “Upon additional review we have reinstated the material and removed any penalties that had been applied to your account.”

Only two days ago, YouTube responded to our counter-notification challenging the removal of a Wikileaks massacre video posted by literally hundreds of other media outlets by ruling to freeze our account. Now, thanks to outrage from our listeners and articles slamming the unfair ruling, You Tube has taken the rare and nearly unprecedented step of taking a second look, restoring the video and removing all penalties. Credit goes to You Tube for listening to our criticism.

Ironically, though, even this reversal contains its own spin. Below the decision [see full letter below] is a message recommending that we “appeal the strike” in any future incidents we feel are unjust. However, this appeal process, known as a “DMCA counter-notification” is the exact venue we used to challenge the video’s original removal. It was when we DID appeal that You Tube ruled to freeze our account; the removal of the video itself was only a strike that would not have closed or frozen our account.

UPDATE: Following the news that TheAlexJonesChannel would be frozen after it attempted to challenge the removal of its video posting of the Apache Helicopter video released through Wikileaks, YouTube contacted us AGAIN and reversed its decision, restoring the video following media criticism.

www.infowars.com...
edit on 1-12-2010 by ericsnow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
reply to post by MrSpad

yes jones is all about making money
that's why EVERYTHING he has released is avaliable for free

man this shoot the messenger while the TSA gropes children is highly suspect
ya dig?

Hi,
Business are only successful if it works.
Maybe this guy found a market where he does what he does because it works.
He's got alot of people under his control, he has power.
And with all the people he controls he gets alot of money from sponsorship.
The more people, the more the sponsors pay him.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join