It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egyptian Archaeologist Admits That Pyramids Contain UFO Technology

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Came across this today and thought I'd share. It's pretty self explanatory, but it does beg the question of "what" is inside? I have read somewhere else that first hand accounts have witnessed seeing an alien mummy. I will have to try and locate where I read that recently.

At any rate, it's difficult to argue with this one!

Full Article Here

In a shock statement, head of the Cairo University Archaeology Department, Dr Ala Shaheen has told an audience that there might be truth to the theory that aliens helped the ancient Egyptians build the oldest of pyramids, the Pyramids of Giza. On being further questioned by Mr Marek Novak, a delegate from Poland as to whether the pyramid might still contain alien technology or even a UFO with its structure, Dr Shaheen, was vague and replied “I can not confirm or deny this, but there is something inside the pyramid that is “not of this world”. Delegates to the conference on ancient Egyptian architecture were left shocked, however Dr Shaheen has refused to comment further or elaborate on his UFO and alien related statements.

Actually ancient Egyptian writings very often talk of beings from the sky, the sky opening and bright lights coming down to teach them technology and give them wisdom. Many pictures and symbols resemble UFOs and aliens. POSSIBLY aliens built the Great Pyramid. And these solid long lasting construction techniques were adopted by the Egyptians.

Ancient Egyptian legends tell of Tep Zepi, or the “first time”. This is described as an age when “sky gods” came down to Earth and raised the land from mud and water.

They supposedly flew through the air in flying “boats” and brought laws and wisdom to man through a royal line of Pharaohs. And of course, this was all thrown out the window when Christianity came along. Keep in mind that the Gods were the one and only ‘religion’ that there was. No other conflicting beliefs? Why? Well because it was fact, not faith. The modern church would have you believe that’s it’s just a myth. But you have to ask yourself on the edge of Occam razor, what truly indeed is more likely?

edit on 29-11-2010 by Gseven because: content

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Way hay, woop woop, I knew it all along.

Finally, things are coming out.

When I was in Luxor recently, I asked a tour guide about the Alien side of things when we were in the Valley Of The Kings. He showed me some very aircraft / flying like pictures in some of the tombs.

A picture of two people stood with helmets on next to a disk on the ground, watching slaves pulling rocks etc. Mind blowing stuff.

Wonder what the idiot Hawas has to say about it though, he's such a negative person, almost a debunker!

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Very Nice find!!!

thats a pretty credible source all you skeptics out there...

I know Im not a pro expert on the pyramids and yall prolly arent either...
but hey that guy is....

and Ive always wondered if there was such a thing as alien mummies
and I always figured at the tombs of Gods not the tombs of "kings & "queens" had such a mummy in it...

hmmmmmm

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Wow, good article. It'd be nice to have some more info on the conference he was speaking at, or at least a rudimentary understanding of Egyptian in order to navigate the Cairo University site. I feel like we need more verification for it to be trusted, but if it's true - wow!

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by TheStev

I'm looking! I'll post whatever I find.

It seems like a reputable site though, so I took a chance and posted.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Gseven

I can asure you that alien life forms did make the Pyramid. The teachings in ancient egypt always stated this. They knew man could reach this period of time by thinking positive of eachother through hard work and spiritual ethics.

All religions are a positive reasurance that we can achieve so much if we think of each and every living thing.

The pyramid of Giza is a timeline in the making. When you reach the top of the pyramid you have reached the golden area. This is the time man is in right now. We are in the golden age with technology and computers.

We are all of this energy of God.

Aliens will not show themself on earth until man is able to recieve the message of no war or negative thoughts about others! Man has created to many wars. We do not want to war with other lifeforms that are found in space as this is not gods message. Under the current line of thinking with many religions, man will continue to war until they realize we are all human and should respect our enviroment, all people of all tongues and cultures.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
This has been discussed in the last couple of pages here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

and here

although not on a dedicated thread.

edit on 29-11-2010 by annella because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I looked at the link and I have always believed aliens have been here in the past and now, do I think they helped build the pyramids? Possibly, but the Egyptians could have also built them with technology of their own or technology given to them. I go back and forth on that a lot and it drives me nuts

The one pic however on the link of what people were calling a grey I thought was said to be a lotus flower not an alien. I have seen one other pic with what looked like an alien and a space ship and it was said to come from Egypt but i havent been able to find anything else about it, like where in Egypt it is located.

I wouldn't be surprised if there is hidden technology in Egypt and you can be sure Hawass won't let that stuff out, he wants Egypt to be remembered his way even if it isn't correct. I don't think Egyptian history is all that accurate, but then again what history is truly accurate?

I do think we should give the Egyptians more credit, I think they were a lot smarter and advanced than we are lead to believe.

Now the Great Pyramid was the biggest and tallest of all the Pyramids ever built. Since the Egyptians left us an entire detailed written summary of every event in Egypt imaginable, You would think the building of the greatest Pyramid would be discussed. But it Isn’t.

source is from original article...can't get it to link right.

This is what I always wonder myself. Where are the records of them building it? If it took 20 years you would think there would be some kind of writing talking about the building of these.
edit on 11/29/2010 by mblahnikluver because: fix link

edit on 11/29/2010 by mblahnikluver because: fix the darn link

edit on 11/29/2010 by mblahnikluver because: stupid link wont work

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
applause applause
so many things in this world cannot have been done with humans unless there was a higher power to help out. just hope in my life time the truth will come out, i just might see it

great find op

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I found a direct reference to this article from the University's Facebook page. If you scroll down, you'll see where others have posted another source for this information, however, I cannot access it at this time. Maybe some of you can? It keeps telling me the site is busy. Perhaps it is just my location, but if any of you have luck, please feel free to post those links.

Cairo University on Facebook

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
This was originally from '--' which is a hoax site...
edit: lol, i can't even type the name because it's censored.. nice..

ALL NEWS WEB.. is the site.
edit on 29-11-2010 by bvproductions because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I knew it wasnt all a big joke.

and ty for mentioning the era they once were on Earth, it was the information I have been looking for.

Found an info on it in wiki and it doesnt list Thoth, I was expecting Thoth would be in there...

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 29-11-2010 by platipus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by annella
This has been discussed in the last couple of pages here

and here

although not on a dedicated thread.

edit on 29-11-2010 by annella because: (no reason given)

These are not really the same. Yes they both mention aliens building the pyramids, but the sources and discussion are different. That would be like saying all UFO threads are the same.
but that is just my opinion.

Also this is being said by the head of the Cairo Archaeology dept.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
here's my applause, I guess I just never really thought about it before but it's starting to make sense now. I just wonder what the aliens thought of Jesus Christ when He came!

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
It's about time that the truth regarding the pyramids came out. S&F from me, I can't wait to hear more.

For those of you that seem to remember something about an alien mummy, you might want to check out this link to a video about a secret KGB mission known as project ISIS which includes the unearthing of an alien mummy aptly named, the "Tomb of the Visitor." www.disclose.tv...

Another good article regarding alien mummies can be found on Luxor News here; mostafa198.blogspot.com...

Anyway, great find.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gseven
I found a direct reference to this article from the University's Facebook page. If you scroll down, you'll see where others have posted another source for this information, however, I cannot access it at this time. Maybe some of you can? It keeps telling me the site is busy. Perhaps it is just my location, but if any of you have luck, please feel free to post those links.

Cairo University on Facebook

THe other site sourced is apparently a known hoax site but I have only been told that it's considered a hoax site by ATS. I know nothing of the site itself or it's hoaxing history.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
So far you sound like alien groupies. NEVER discount the lives enslaved and lost to the building of the pyramids for the ego gratification of generations of megalomaniacs.

For this level of information to be kept secret on any account is more of the same. If there is new information, let the people of the world have it.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xinthose
here's my applause, I guess I just never really thought about it before but it's starting to make sense now. I just wonder what the aliens thought of Jesus Christ when He came!

Jesus WAS a Alien
or at least half

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
So I guess no one cares that this story came from one site and cannot be verified by any other sources?

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
researching now, but I am hitting all the telltale signs of this being a hoax.

unable to locate the credentials of this chap, the story itself is from april...trying to find the actual original source and the facts behind it.

Edit There is no Ala Shaheen . There is a Alaa Shahein whom is "chairmen" (of what it doesn't say, but he is listed under astronomy)
edit on 29-11-2010 by SaturnFX because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join