It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egyptian Archaeologist Admits That Pyramids Contain UFO Technology

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
So far you sound like alien groupies. NEVER discount the lives enslaved and lost to the building of the pyramids for the ego gratification of generations of megalomaniacs.

For this level of information to be kept secret on any account is more of the same. If there is new information, let the people of the world have it.

Alien groupies? Please, everyone is just trying to figure out who built them. The Egyptians or something else? Nobody really knows and if they do they aren't talking. If the Egyptians built them where are the records on how? Also if aliens built them where are those records?

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Yes!! More confirmation, I've always leaned towards E.T's coming down to help build these megalithic structures. Now here's even MORE proof. Nice find

I specially liked at the end of the article where it takes a stab at Christians lol

They supposedly flew through the air in flying “boats” and brought laws and wisdom to man through a royal line of Pharaohs. And of course, this was all thrown out the window when Christianity came along. Keep in mind that the Gods were the one and only ‘religion’ that there was. No other conflicting beliefs? Why? Well because it was fact, not faith. The modern church would have you believe that’s it’s just a myth. But you have to ask yourself on the edge of Occam razor, what truly indeed is more likely? That a very advanced alien race came down and altered our gen pool, like ALL other ancient cultures concur with OR, that a bearded spirit in the sky basically went ZAP, and created us in six days. (And kicked back on the seventh)? of course not.. all that in the bible is just copied and manipulated to suite someone else’s agenda for power.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

My "sniffer" for hoax sites is admittedly very novice. I know of a few, but I've never heard of these. So "All News Web" is a hoax site? I also tracked one of the leads back to "UFO & Paranormal News", which I would assume to be a competitor of sorts to ATS.

I am still searching for other references.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xinthose
here's my applause, I guess I just never really thought about it before but it's starting to make sense now. I just wonder what the aliens thought of Jesus Christ when He came!

Jesus Christ was assisting the belief of higher energy and being positive about oneself, others and creation itself.

He was helping the higher species (Aliens) when he came teaching man not to think negative but positive about who we are and who others are of any species here or from space!

I'm positive he was treated in a fine light by the higher species. His teachings have assisted man reach this level in learning through positive ethics.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by bvproductions

www.archaeologynews.net...
also reports this
actually there was a couple pages of sites
but ATS is about digging it up
we wll find out if tit is a hoax or not!
it aught to get quite a bit of scrutiny, if true.
edit on 29-11-2010 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
But are they simply copying and pasting the same article from all news web?

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Me too. Aarrrrghh!!

How irritating is this?? I hope we're able to verify this from a reputable source.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by bvproductions

all cut and paste?
dunno
why don't you go look?
instead of asking here

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Because I already know the answer, I'm just seeing if anyone else realizes it..

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
researching now, but I am hitting all the telltale signs of this being a hoax.

unable to locate the credentials of this chap, the story itself is from april...trying to find the actual original source and the facts behind it.

Edit There is no Ala Shaheen . There is a Alaa Shahein whom is "chairmen" (of what it doesn't say, but he is listed under astronomy)
edit on 29-11-2010 by SaturnFX because: (no reason given)

I found this guy

www.alaashaheen.com...

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I have written to the author of the article, asking for other references for verification. Hopefully, he'll respond.

Now we wait.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
There is no Ala Shaheen . There is a Alaa Shahein whom is "chairmen" (of what it doesn't say, but he is listed under astronomy)

I checked and this Dr. Shahein whom basically goes on the circuit to give speeches in astronomy.

I am thinking this is hoax news thats been planted somewhere and is making its route around the usual UFO websites...

Until there is a somewhat remotely reputable website to site the source, the context, etc...it should be treated as a likely hoax trying to muddy the waters.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
What do we want? TRUTH!

When do we want it? NOW!

Thank you for sharing this news bud. Very, very significant. "Not of this world." Come one, let it pour out, woot!

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gseven
reply to post by mblahnikluver

My "sniffer" for hoax sites is admittedly very novice. I know of a few, but I've never heard of these. So "All News Web" is a hoax site? I also tracked one of the leads back to "UFO & Paranormal News", which I would assume to be a competitor of sorts to ATS.

I am still searching for other references.

Yeah I never heard of all news web either until yesterday and the day before when people were posting this same info about the pyramids. Those threads were closed. When I saw yours I thought you would have the same source lol but you didn't so I looked at it. I havent been able to find much on this story either. I have been looking too. It's starting to bug me lol I have never heard of UFO and Paranormal News before either.

I did find info on the archaeologist but not too sure if the site is legit or not. I guess an email to Cairo University might have to be done
If he said this at some meeting then there has to be someone there who will know what he is talking about and what we are talking about. I will email them and await a reply.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
I found this guy

www.alaashaheen.com...

That I imagine is who is in question.

So the guy seems to exist, now lets find the actual article

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Dr Al Shaheen has his own website. kind-of a strange one for a University dean though, I would think his E-Mail would be "@cairouniversity" or something like that. Instead he uses 'Yahoo'

www.alaashaheen.com...

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I have found a reputable reference to a conference and an Alaa Shahein here:

The First International Conference On Ancient Egyptian Science

Apparently this conference took place in April of this year.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
The following was translated by Google; it's from Cairo University's Faculty of Archaeology webpage

Faculty of Archaeology

Structure of the College
Prof. Dr. / Mr. Azza Farouk Hassanein, Dean of the College
Prof. Dr. Muhammad Hamza al-Haddad, Vice Dean for Education and Student Affairs
Prof. Dr. Suad Abdul Aal, Vice Dean for Graduate Studies
Prof.. Mona Fouad Ali, Vice Dean for Community Service
Prof. Dr. Alaa El Din Shahin, Abdel-Mohsen, head of the Egyptian Antiquities
Prof. Dr. Abu Hamad Farghali head of Islamic monuments
Prof.. Salwa Dawi Gad El Karim, head of restoration

The closest name to Dr. Ala Shaheen is Dr. Alaa El Din Shahin, Abdel Mohsen, and he isn't the head of the archaeology department. Also, a credible website wouldn't spell his name wrong. Trust me, I wish that there was something strange in the pyramids, but this killed it for me.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Only two things come up when searching this guy - that kinda hokey "bio" website with an @yahoo.com email (which is usually a red flag when dealing with impersonators, scams and the like.. not 100% proof of a fake, but usually professionals don't use free hosted emails for official email.. they'd more then likely have an email address linked to the institution they're employed at) the only other info linked with this "Professor of the Ancient History of Egypt and Near East , Dean of the Faculty of Archaeology,Cairo University, Cairo, Egypt" is the article in question.. nothing else. Kinda strange. A distinguished scholar.. and this is the only article on the entire Internet that mentions his name? Eh, looks like a duck, sounds like a duck..

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
There is no Ala Shaheen . There is a Alaa Shahein whom is "chairmen" (of what it doesn't say, but he is listed under astronomy)

I checked and this Dr. Shahein whom basically goes on the circuit to give speeches in astronomy.

I am thinking this is hoax news thats been planted somewhere and is making its route around the usual UFO websites...

Until there is a somewhat remotely reputable website to site the source, the context, etc...it should be treated as a likely hoax trying to muddy the waters.

Oh snap...there isnt what? You didnt look hard enough. You might want to check the University's site and use google translator

Meet the guy you say doesnt exist. This is FROM Cairo University's site.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3666bf5e599e.jpg[/atsimg]

source for pic
edit on 11/29/2010 by mblahnikluver because: add source

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join