It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egyptian Archaeologist Admits That Pyramids Contain UFO Technology

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Don't listen to these arrogant peoples. No one should be laughed at here on ATS, as it is supposed to be the host of open-minded people.

Back to the original subject, this is a theory I like a lot. I've always believed aliens have built the pyramids. Even though this article seems biased with its "heehee Christianity I don't think so told you so", it is extremely interesting and it makes extremely good points.

I just can't conceive how they could have built the pyramids in the first place. Their technologies weren't advanced enough to make buildings of such dimensions and precision (the perfect precision is still impossible to replicate nowadays). They're all based on sacred geometry as well, and just how the interior is designed tells us they might have had a specific function, something more than a "tomb", as portrayed by most of archeologists.

I would tell all of you to watch the show Ancient Aliens Season 1 Episode 1-2, they contain a lot of facts worth a thought!

S&F

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
And I should add:

All the "spiritual sites" of the ancient civilizations are all built on the same planetary grid, which is also a sacred geometry figure. In my mind, the ancients knew something we don't, and it might have been about spirituality/energy. Here's a link to the grid:

All, I say ALL, ancient sites were build somewhere on these lines. Of course, they had never met, they had never known of each others...What are the odds they built their sites on the same grid??? Something worth looking are the Menhirs, they're all on that same grid as well: www.google.ca...:1&sa=1&q=menhir+alignement&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=

edit on 29-11-2010 by Gab1159 because: Double post...damn

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I emailed the professor last night using the email from his webpage, and am waiting to hear back. Unfortunately, the website I got the email from hasn't been updated since 2008, so the email may be out of date.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Just a thought here. If the man has been proven to exist, why not ask him? Is there not an e-mail listed for him at the University?

Edit: Aaaaaand I read every post but the one above mine apparently. How did I miss that one?!?!
edit on 29-11-2010 by DerbyCityLights because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Gseven

I read the OP's first page. That was enough. It is bogus.

Click on Cairo University, take the name of the supposed scientist, Dr. Ala Shaheen, enter into the search box and see what you get.

If that is a legimate university, it is the most god-awful home page I've ever seen for anything, let alone an place of higher learning.. In spite of my dismissing the legitimacy of the post and university, I do suspect the ETs had a hand in the building of the pyramids, and much of the "data" presented in the article is reasonable.

(I know, this has been said probably two dozen times in the resulting pages, but the quicker this ends the better. I move to deem it a hoax.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   
This topic was proven to be a hoax yesterday and apparently was pulled by ATS staff.
Link here

Not sure why they pulled the thread instead of moving it to the HOAX! forum.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
After discussing this subject yesterday on another thread, I came across a post by a member ( sorry, cant recall who but will rectify when I discover the name) who posted a video which was very very interesting. The video was 58 minutes long but I discovered that on youtube there is 11 or 12 individual videos so you can watch each one at leisure.
There were filmed at a conference by an Egyptologist who has discovered what many of us believe....that the Pyramids were built with 'other world' help.

Worth taking the time to look at these!

www.youtube.com...

edit on 29-11-2010 by annella because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Well with all the talk of disclosure this year.... it seems things are moving forward.

I had always knew in my heart that there are "Others" Out there amoung the stars.

One day I may post about my Mom's and I's close encounter.

Don't want to look like a Kook

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Awesome thread. But what I can't wrap my mind around is the number of people who refuse to believe anything that doesn't come from a major news source. Seriously flip on any of the many news channels and you will likely see a LACK of news but that is just my me I guess. Hoax or not the whole subject is full of half truths and whole lies and none of us will really know unless we pick up the tools and actually find out for ourselves and not just hope every night that CNN or msnbc or whatever demi-god you get your picked news from will turn the porch light on for you.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I am familiar with that website, and I can tell you from personal experience that I have researched probably a dozen stories posted there that turned out to be either hoaxes or gross or willful misinterpretations of other stories. To me it looks like the kind of site that is purely click driven, so salacious headlines are posted all the time. In fact, I got so frustrated after a while that I have avoided that site like the plague. Was it posted by someone with the initials MC? Yeah. Avoid at all costs.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by antibren
Very Nice find!!!

thats a pretty credible source all you skeptics out there...

I know Im not a pro expert on the pyramids and yall prolly arent either...
but hey that guy is....
(snip)

No, it's not! You read hearsay and that convinces you? Being a skeptic is superior to being a believer. We don't accept everything that comes down the pike; we skeptics want proof, irrefutable evidence. Anyone can say anything but if they don't provide the evidence then they're just blowing hot air which believers need to exist.

The pyramids were built using human labor and simple but effective tools which can be seen in museums. They toiled and troubled and sweated their buns off and some died perfoming their duties. And yet some buffoon makes outlandish claims and everyone buys it. Give credit where it's due, in the sweat and tears and blood of simple humans who would laugh at you believers.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by antibren

haha, yes, I mentioned before some time ago on another thread, about J.J. Benitez's Caballo de Troya or Trojan Horse about a supposed US Project Trojan Horse, they went back to Jesus' time and one nite the guy followed Jesus to where he went to pray alone, but was actually taken up for further instructions I believe (don't remember exactly to be honest) but apart from all the sci-fi stuff it would make sense. lol either way, hard to tell. I would love to believe, I can only take things into consideration at best hehe.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Just to update folks who haven't read the whole thread....

FIRST, I was not aware that this topic had been discussed yesterday. I ran a search for the article I was posting a link to, and what I searched for did not come up. There was not a thread dedicated to this, so if it came up in an unrelated thread, it was not titled the same way.

SECOND, I am not "in the know" as to which erroneous sites are known hoax sites and which aren't. Cut me a little slack. I can't be expected to know everything you all know without having gone through the same motions.

THIRD, it has not been proven to be a hoax yet. This is the mystery. Go back and read the previous pages. I was more than willing to wave goodbye to a good effort on my part and chalk it up to a lesson learned, but the evidence found thus far is proving to be more mysterious than what the good Doctor was reported to have said about the pyramids. The man does exist, and his name has been found with various spellings, and on various websites, linking him to the University and to the Conference in which this took place. Furthermore, the Conference took place as well, and a link was provided for that.

FOURTH, various emails from various members here (including myself) have been sent in an attempt to verify this information. I personally wrote to the author of the original article, since it appeared that he had referenced a conference that took place in April. Whether or not he writes back remains to be seen. Others have written to the Doctor....again, we wait.

So please, don't jump to conclusions until all the facts have been gathered and weighed. I have looked at the other threads in which this was discussed, and this thread has revealed a little more investigation. Just because we have to separate the wheat from the chaff doesn't mean it's all chaff. Let's see what comes up and go from there.

Personally, I believe everyone's assertion that the website has a reputation of hoaxing topics. I won't argue that, and I'll be a lot more scrupulous in the future if I run into again. However, there is something a bit fishy going on with the information that is being uncovered. All I'm saying is, give it a chance, and don't shoot the messenger!

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Which kind of adds light to the whole Cyndonia subject doncha’ thunk?

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   
why do you need intergalactic help from an advanced alien race to stack stones in the shape of a triangle.

and if it were true there would be thousands of hieroglyphics marking the event.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by The Shrike

The pyramids were built using human labor and simple but effective tools which can be seen in museums. They toiled and troubled and sweated their buns off and some died perfoming their duties. And yet some buffoon makes outlandish claims and everyone buys it. Give credit where it's due, in the sweat and tears and blood of simple humans who would laugh at you believers.

This argument can go both ways. I would argue that the burden of proof should lay on ANYONE making a statement, regardless if it suites your tastes or someone else's. There is evidence to support all sorts of things that aren't displayed in museums. A family member of mine use to work for the Smithsonian....oh, the things they have in their vaults!! You'll never see those things on display! But this isn't a museum of natural history forum, it's a conspiracy forum, where people try to uncover deeper secrets. If the man is who the article says he is, I hardly think him a buffoon. And to "buy" anything these days is simply free choice, because nothing can be irrefutably proven unless you were personally there. We're all relying on someone else to provide the proof, and it's a matter of simply accepting or not accepting if they are "reputable" enough to believe. If this is a cover-up by the Egyptian government, I hardly think that the the evidence would be sitting in the museums for all to see.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Gseven

Damnit, i'm very skeptical when it comes to UFO things, but this reigned me in. Now I find that the supposed person doesn't exist. Piece of #.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Somehumanbeing

He does exist....that's the whole issue.

Join in the search. Don't get upset. It reigned me in too.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Massive thanks for this thread.
Good find.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Except that all known great pyramids in Egypt have been fully mapped and methods of construction understood, This "source" has no known credentials and you would think a professor at a University would have much more web presence.

To all those who critique the skeptics, a source is not a source unless it can be verified and more substantial proof is given, not just a few paragraphs, I am open minded but not to the point where I will gladly follow an idea at the cost of logic and understanding.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join