It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do they engage in homosexual acts and worship the devil?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by CIAGypsy
If you knew even two cents of factual information about the "secret societies" you say are so evil, you'd know that the work is of a very personal spiritual nature. My prayers, invocations, and evocations are between me and my maker. What business is it to anyone else? I don't demand that you tell me what you pray about every day, if you even pray.
edit on 7-12-2010 by CIAGypsy because: (no reason given)

AMEN BROTHER!

This and the statement that if people would stop to find out what others really think and believe, they would see that we are much closer than we are different.

I personally feel that as long as people acknowledge and seek God, they are on a spiritual path that cannot be wrong. Sadly, those who have zero tolerance for other beliefs will die bitter and alone in their spiritual journey. Learning about the things that separate us is the single most rewarding thing we can do. Sharing our love and ideas. When will people learn to learn instead of preach.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

I just knew you were working your way to the Masons - you heard this and you heard that and you don't know anything! Get a grip, the acts you are speaking of have nothing to do with the Freemasons - just other cult groups and most likely small and yet kept secret until someone leaks the activities.

Just grasping at straws, get over it!

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
The human body produces drugs/chemicals.
These drugs/chemicals relax, stimulate and even administer a lovely little pain killer into the body, the perfect natural chemical cocktail useful for meditation.
And also relieves headaches.

Endorphins are a group of substances formed within the body that naturally relieve pain.
They have a similar chemical structure to morphine. In addition to their analgesic, or pain-relieving, effect, endorphins are thought to be involved in controlling the body's response to stress, regulating contractions of the intestinal wall, and determining mood. They may also regulate the release of hormones from the pituitary gland, notably growth hormone and the gonadotropin hormones.

Click to learn more about the wonders of the human body: Orgasm , Oxytocin , Prolactin

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Androgynous humans are what they want to be, i.e gods, as those above have no gender.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
is the secret society your referring to the Gay one? because that one became public society quite a few years back. they still engage in homosexual act to date, and as for the devil, who doesn't like a little role play now and then? sadist and the masochistic anyone? oh come on, we have all done that role play....

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join