It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iranian Nuclear Physicist Killed In Tehran

page: 1

join
share:
CX

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Iranian Nuclear Physicist Killed In Tehran

news.sky.com

Iranian state media has reported that a nuclear physics teacher was killed and another injured after coming under attack in Tehran.The university teacher was killed in a car bomb blast and three people were wounded in another explosion, Iran's al Alam Arabic language television reported.

Al Alam said the dead person and one of the wounded were nuclear physics teachers.

State radio said the attackers planted a bomb on each of the teachers' vehicles.

(visit the link for the full news article)

CX

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Surely fingers will be pointing all directions as to the perpetrators of this attack, especially the West.

Maybe Israel? Maybe in light of the Wikileaks about Saudi wanting Iran bombed, baby steps are being taken by way of one nuke scientist at a time.

Back in January a nuclear scientist was killed by a remote bomb, the US got the blame for that one...

Iran blames U.S. "agents" for scientist's murder

Either way, the nuclear science field is not one i would be comfy in at the moment.

CX.

news.sky.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by CX

The MSM is giving too much attention to the Wikileaks, and I sure hope that the US asserting peoples' lives are at stake because of its release does not become a self-fulfilling prophecy.

You are right; accusations will be flying -- may be false flags vs. the "new ops"

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by CX

CIA-

MI6-

Mossad-

Saudis-

Bahrain-

UAE-

ETC-

So many evil people in the world to choose from who could have carried it out.

I'd say all of the above.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   
37 according to his netlog

en.netlog.com...

and already a nuclear scientist ?

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by CX

CIA-

MI6-

Mossad-

Saudis-

Bahrain-

UAE-

ETC-

It was John Titor,
But really, it was probably Mossad.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 02:21 AM
link   
So far as I can tell flipping through the cannels throughout the day today, the MSM isnt really giving Wikileaks all that much attention.. there are a few articles on yahoo, but that's it.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Iran has come out and blamed Israel for this attack

"In a criminal terrorist act, the agents of the Zionist regime attacked two prominent university professors who were on their way to work," the website of Iran's state television network reported, referring to Israel.

Fars news agency said the scientists were targeted in two different locations by men on motorcycles who approached their vehicles and attached bombs to their cars.

uk.news.yahoo.com...

This attack was not alone on scientists but also civilians as their wives were also hurt in it.
edit on 29-11-2010 by I AM LEGION because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 03:55 AM
link   
this wont be good.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

For whom?
Iran?

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by CX

CIA-

MI6-

Mossad-

Saudis-

Bahrain-

UAE-

ETC-

You know how sometimes a cigar is just a cigar? Sometimes a bombing is just a bombing. Not too many terrorists or military folks actually take an inventory of all of the people in the target they are hitting. Terrorists dont care.. if they are Muslims in the mix with the target.. all the better : they get a go to heaven immediately card. If its anyone else, even us, you wont ever have any proof.

Id vote for Mossad, but then again.. terrorism is a new hobby for some. You now how a brownie or girl scout would sell their soul for a silly but of ribbon? Apply that to terrorists and EVERY fervent individual out there.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by CX

Looking a bit deeper, this is actually connected to the Stuxnet virus, and IMO opinion is not connected to
Wikileaks.

Nuclear scientist killed in Tehran was Iran's top Stuxnet expert

Prof. Majid Shahriari, who died when his car was attacked in North Tehran Monday, Nov. 29, headed the team Iran established for combating the Stuxnet virus rampaging through its nuclear and military networks. His wife was injured. The scientist's death deals a major blow to Iran's herculean efforts to purge its nuclear and military control systems of the destructive worm since it went on the offensive six months ago. Only this month, Stuxnet shut down nuclear enrichment at Natanz for six days from Nov. 16-22 and curtailed an important air defense exercise.

Prof. Shahriari was the Iranian nuclear program's top expert on computer codes and cyber war. .

debka.com...

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
It was either mossad or someone trying to make it look like mossad very hard. Israeli police and spec ops are known to do motorcycle urban combat patrols with a driver and a pillion gunner.

the fact that it's a stuxnet expert... well that just makes it nice and delicious.

Personally at this point I'm starting to wonder if maybe the US is so game to shrug and go maybe we did it to stuxnet because they don't want anyone to know it wasn't them and that it's someone else with that ace in their sleeve.

I'm starting to think maybe the russkies are up to their old trickery again... maskirovka good word to know when looking at a potential russian op. This is all starting to look a little too pat one way or the other .

And it's just too cute how depending on one's frame of reference everything is lining up so it' "obviously" points to this group or that depending on the starting world view.

Curioser and curioser gents... I do so wish we had a president that could match putin candy land (chess is just too much to ask but candy land would be nice)

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Hmm, it’s clearly a false-flag attack by Iran to demonise the West and Israel! ...No?

Israel has unparalleled intelligence on Iran, as far as HUMINT is concerned at least. Other nations with an interest in degrading the progress of Iran's nuclear programme will have supported the hit as best they could but at the end of the day, Mossad could have carried it out alone.
edit on 29/11/10 by Soshh because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Apparently scientists in Iran are fearing for their lives due to these assassinations .

physicsworld.com...

Killing 3 of your own scientists that are actually needed and/or useful to the program is a bit extreme for a false flag, so it's my guess that it is eaither the US or Israel that are putting hits on these guys to slow their progress on their nuclear program. What say you?
edit on 2-12-2010 by Blazer because: typo

new topics

top topics

join