It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

interdimensional, psychotronic protection and self defense

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Are there any good resources on the topics following the lines of psychic self defense, protection against EMF and psychotronic attacks, banishment, psyops protection, etc.?

I know some people use orgonite, some people use devices that can be constructed by hand, tin foil hats (lol, jk).

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
A book I liked was "practical psychic self defence" by robert bruce

en.wikipedia.org...

A lot of it worked for me.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
RB's work is a good source of information. You can also read some basic methods I use and teach now for over 10 years ..link in signature.

Not sure if we can protect ourselves from EMP/ULF or other machanical forms of assault. Haven't had a need to know yet.

Good luck.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tayesin
RB's work is a good source of information. You can also read some basic methods I use and teach now for over 10 years ..link in signature.

Not sure if we can protect ourselves from EMP/ULF or other machanical forms of assault. Haven't had a need to know yet.

Good luck.

Nice website.

I'd like to think we are in control of our mind at all times. If there is tech out there that can control us in that way, then thats very scary

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
well, as for technology that can control our minds.. I guess it's best to start with psychic self defense and applying the principles of the "law of attraction" but specifically the mind control aspects. The good thing about psychic self defense is that it helps a lot with the whole "law of attraction" thing because the "negs" are allowed in by the mind if one has "negative" thoughts, same with the technology that can be used against us. Meditation helps too.

At least that's what I've been told.

Robert Bruce might be good when it comes to psychic self defense but not so good when it comes to his book "energy work".. its way too simplistic and doesn't do much for me. Pranic Healing and qigong is better in that regards, and perhaps one can incorporate RB's stuff of "energy work."

If one can find it, a very good book I heard but rare, is by Grand Master Choa Kok Sui (the creator of Pranic Healing) called "Psychic Self Defense for the Home and Office". That guy is awesome. May he rest in peace.

Also the hermetic banishing rituals might be of help too as regards the astral and psychic self defense.
edit on 29-11-2010 by The Quiet Storm because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by The Quiet Storm

increase your spiritual essence......
2nd

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Yes but.. some actually say that to increase the "light" attracts more negs to feed off your light. I'm not sure though. There are those that feed off dark energy and then light? Well they wouldn't be negs in the first place right?

So that logic I don't get.

I mean... it might be true though that initially it will attract beings that might want to bring you (back) down, so it might be a challenge at first. There's a reason why it has become common for some spiritual seekers to become deluded, but the ones that continue to reason, past the fear, the ones that get very far are pure light.

This one might be good too:
www.youtube.com...
edit on 29-11-2010 by The Quiet Storm because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Increase your faith belief in LOVE ,TRUTH and ALL FAIRNESS AND EXCEPT THERE IS EVOL but its not as constant as GOOD. After excepting there is evol except it is not PERFECT IT IS FLAWED. Once excepting this that evol is flawed and that all good is perfect. Increase your faith your spirit YOUR LIGHT to BATTLE, assist/service to SACRIFICE. This will make your energy tasteless to those who drain and may gather STARVING THEM WITH YOUR PRESENCE. They will become CONFUSED of you for not fearing them anylonger MAKING YOU A MORE POWERFUL LIGHT in the darkness(they dont show fear for it was stripped from their creation method so they mindlessly carry out orders from their MASTER, but are flawed.)

Sorta like walking in a cave full of soul eating creatures and staring everyone of them down letting them all know THEY ARE FLAWED AND HAVE A WEAKNESS AND YOU DO NOT. Your only flaw is fearing them, giving them access to your CONSCIOUSNESS/light BURN THEM WITH LOVE AND RAGE AGAINST THEM FOR DECEIVING YOU but dont HATE. Concentrate on all you love and want to protect and increase your LIGHT EVEN MORE, BURN THEM for harming you and yours and if you can, consume their energy so the next encounters will sense you can drain them as well. The underdogs always look like they cant but its within them that MAKES THEM FEEL THEY CAN AND WILL OVERCOME.
edit on 11/29/10 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
this looks good:

SHIELDING/PROTECTION-DIRECTED ENERGY attacks HELP
www.davidicke.com...

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Where are you going? Remain FEARLESS FRIEND GOD BLESS AND GOOD LUCK.
nvm thought you were taking a NEITHER WORLD TRIP....
edit on 11/29/10 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
educate-yourself.org has some good stuff too.

I guess the terms that can be searched for in regards to the EMF stuff is "shielding" or "protection" and then together with directed energy weapons, or mind control, or psyops.

This is another one for perhaps more general info.
www.subconscioussecurity.co.uk...

We need more of this kind of information here.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Quiet Storm

We need more of this kind of information here.

I agree.
2nd

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I have good news, i was being attacked by psychotronics and I defeated them. THe system is fallible to reverse attacks, I sent my attackers into "loops" making them ephasic at times they forgot who paid them. I confirmed it was interdimensional, they were opening up what I think were microwormholes and sending signals through these portals to talk to me. I learned how to dimensionally travel but gave up the power after praying to God to take it away because I could not handle it. Evidence I have towards this is the fact that after I dimensionaly travelled, a friend on facebook, reported that a new guppy still tied in a bag disappeared. Well when I dimensionally traveled the first time, I saw a moth between 2 sealed windows, stuck, which just appeared out of nowhere.it moved from one spot to another instantly, then after about an hour disappeared. I learned that the masonic checkerboard is the secret to interdimensional travel, also clinching your mind properly will enable you to travel, but not everyone, i have no idea why i was selected. Psychotronics i encountered were psychic and telekinetic, they had volume knobs that were movable with the mind alone, which i have done and broken knobs, hearing them snap. And my attackers said I had traveled instantly to every dimension at once telling me to stop and that I was a time criminal. Oh thats another thing, i lost 20 minutes, somehow i time traveled 20 minutes into the future.

I heard the voices loud and clear unless i went under bridges, or was in a building with sound tiles, then the voices were muted. What makes me wonder is why anyone would strap into a chair or bed, connected to an interdimensional synthetic telepathy machine for the sole purpose of annoying somebody, they were never able to play God with me for long, I caught onto the fact they were just voices, but they had other tools. A microwave beam and alledgedly a laser, which would always misfire, I knew this because my voices said they were connected to truthiscopes which made them tell the truth. So we have somewhere in time and space, the human mind mapped out already. Think of what we could do with that information, solve crimes, stop crime etc.. but that was the goal of the attackers originally. Suffice it to say i killed my attackers, I heard the air getting sucked out of there room as i thought them into what is called void space.

Could it be that other dimensions are maliable to our psychic behaviors, or is there more technology I was tapping into to allow me to pull off such a feat. Well killing them didnt work completely. I heard them from hell telling me what hell was like. whats more interesting to me is the fact I may have created other dimensions. I kept hearing new dimensions of voices chime in saying..

"this is dimension 156...this is dimension 157..."

and so on until the satallite became so overwhelmed the battery started to die, now I dont hear anything anymore except for the occassional calling out of my name through loud air vents, for some reason moving air highlights the voices.

SO thats my wierd story about my time with psycotronics, please dont believe me and miss out on the possible world around you altering greatly, psychotronics is very real.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   
so um I got an issue with I think demons. or they claim to be any way. does anybody know something about like the veil thinning in ones mind and like you start to perceive things your really not meant to. like say demonic entities. they claim to be anyway. um so I get a really good audio connection I mean crystyal clear. and sometimes I get visuals. I don't think I ever really get demonic visuals though I'm not sure what they are. I mean I didnt really believe in this stuff up until it started happening. I mean I always believed in god ofcourse. but then I started perceiving this demonic entity. he claims to be satan constantly though its doobious. its got to be impossible for a good hearted person like myself to inadvertently be in contact with satan himself. but he claims he is the devil incarnate and he is Curtis McCollum of Hooper Utah. He has a plan in place for complete domination. total domination. eternal suffering and torment on a scale of which is basically uncomprehendable. but the glimpses and what has been described to me through even himself is beyond my wildest nightmares. but apparently on this physical plane he has a plan by using his security clearance to get on base because he or the human he is possessing or controlling through means of lies and deceipt or may actually be incarnated (Curtis McCollum) has a job at Hill Air Force Base. Apparently he has gotten his hands on top secret technology (illegally I'm sure). some kind alien mechanical or robotic or machine of some kind which to us would be completely futuristic by our perceptions. so by using or possibly some kind of bone binding to this device creating some kind of basically cybornetic organism(organisms aren't always small). the person being bonded to this thing claims to be of demonic origin. or has become demonic over time. either way claims to be a demon. but as you know demons like to play tricks so they tell me many many things trying to distort the truth lest I figure it out and try to seek help. which is what I am doing because at this point and its been a long time coming I am finally fairly fairly certain I have it narrowed down. but I have heard often that he is in fact an extra terrestrial portraying satan. apparently he is some kind of fifth dimensional being shaped somewhat like a worm and he is many of them connected consciously within some sort of plasma bubble. but he is using some means of control over demons and uses his satan ruse to aid in this. or he is satan using the E.T. thing as a ruse, to deflect the truth, lest I figure it out and seek help. whatever he is he is evil. of the most horrific kind you never thought possible. this McCollum on this physical plane does extremely satanic and torturous things to his immediate family who are basically trapped in a hostage situation. even though it wouldn't appear that way. I mean do you think he would be so wreckless as to appear an evil man. its all about deception with him. he deceives his enemy (good in general; God) and he deceives even the people that "work" for him (for lack of a better term). tells them he will give them this and give them that and money and power and fame sometimes all kinds of stuff a human would be tempted into wanting. its almost cliché sometimes. but this is how its is. after years of carefully analyzing this, this is how I think it is. but in the end his servants get the exact thing they helped make happen. it seems surprisingly fitting if you think about it. the ethereal realm is one of the most consistant things through this trickery. I'm positive the etereal realm has everything to do with this. it would seem I have some sort of connection to the ether. something very strong. I think its usually a fairly calm place but at some point this (satan/McCollum) thing started to come into being and everything is not right there now (to put it mildly). apparently its frequented often by certain individuals some kind of place people go to to play with what they percieve as magic. and too often its energy is manipulated in the wrong way. a maleficent way. but I do think that there are beings gifted by a natural power that would give them a way to manipulate this energy in a natural and positive (benevolent) way. but so I'm wondering if there is like an unknown department of the government that handles this sort of paranormal, satanic, etc. problem the world may be facing right now. or some tricks to ward off demonic entities. I keep faith but their influence is heavy. I wish I could get into contact with some government officials or somebody with good valid knowledge of things super natural. also i believe there is some type of pshychological warfare techniques/devices (nazi origin) at work here possibly. some kind of way of communicating wirelessly. by tapping into the frequencies of your mind somehow. i dont know what kind of technology is capable of that. im sure the general public is'nt privy to such knowledge. maybe it was tucked away at some military installment and somebody got there hands on it . totally possible. a demonoid with technology ?... alot of strange things could become of that.. this whole satan thing is a really big deal. it threatenes everybody. Im getting its a threat to every being on every plane. and like i mentioned earlier eternal suffering and torment on a scale of which is uncomprehendable. to be hearing this is ridiculously concerning to me. i mean obviously it should be to anybody. im taking this very seriously because im a very rational, logical, mellow, loving, god loving, even analytical type of person. so this starts to happen and i pay close close attention for a number of years now and im certain these are outside forces of some kind. i mean the pure evil im experiencing is so forein to my reality. and after close what i would say, analysis, these personalities are i mean intelligent, they use different vocabulary as myself. these are legit entities im engaging with. i think these problems need official authority review (Government perferrably) with myself as a medium i guess i would say. i would gladly work with any body with any true knowledge of things that relate to any of these type of phenomena of technology. thanks. god bless.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: truthermantwo
Evidence I have towards this is the fact that after I dimensionaly travelled, a friend on facebook, reported that a new guppy still tied in a bag disappeared. Well when I dimensionally traveled the first time, I saw a moth between 2 sealed windows, stuck, which just appeared out of nowhere.it moved from one spot to another instantly, then after about an hour disappeared.

You may want to brush up on the definition of 'evidence'.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   

edit on 13-1-2018 by airowineSailorcat because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   
We don't exactly have too much to worry about from EMP ourselves.

It's more our modern way of life that will go down the crapper, but we will be fine.

As for the psychic stuff, I think we've got bigger fish to fry. If genuine, I doubt it's going to stand up much to good old willpower...assuming you're confident enough.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

Wonderful posts!

And increase your love. That is how you increase spirit. Show kindness and compassion with the firmness. There is a protocol and when you follow the protocol and don't attack but are strong in your position and understanding but denouncing their access, they don't attack. For some reason there is a protocol and when you increase love and spirit and memories, an instinctive knowledge comes. When you are angry or rude, your own spirit may change your words and give the right ones.

Also to see yourself and all others protected. Each morning and night, to know and see and believe, have faith, in your protection from all unseen unwanted influences and from worldly attacks by the elite and their technologies as well. All of it. And that everyone is healing and waking up and solving problems together.

We all have those soul gifts.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13

increase your spiritual essence......
2nd

That is exactly right. The growth of your magnetic field is a consequence of survivors of such
technology. This grows as does a plant, with deliberate care, nurturing, and recognition that we are certainly not in Kansas anymore. Begin by praying for the kernel, the seeds needed to overcome. This advice in itself is enough to ensure failure among the wicked and proud. So hard to render unto God what is God’s for some. I have countered with ‘if this is too hard....then ask for the grace and wisdom, to ask for these seeds.’

They cannot even bear to hear of it. Not any of it. You can watch the forces take them, in an instant, even as they hear the first utterance of this. Even before it is spoken. That is how ‘smart’ they are.

Sadly, the effects also may include madness, unbridled megalomania, and the odd belief they are making progress as they succumb to the glitter and flash. This is not a good time for the tempted. They will awaken from the cheapest most banal dream of flattery, wherein they were told ‘they’ never met such a one as smart as you’, and believe it, and lay in wait for more such messages.

Have been shown so many ‘no way out’ visions. It is in God’s hands.

# 945
edit on 6-3-2018 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join