It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks - First Leaks Revealed

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by drakus

If you've found it then I guess thats enough, just rest easy and wait for what may come. I did say that you may never get "the key", but maybe, just maybe you'll get the key. It would be amazing if that day ever comes because I do believe there will be some "juicy stuff in there".Think about it!!! What would be the point otherwise?

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by WeRpeons

This is very true. I brought up in another thread somewhere this push of King to have WL declared a terrorist organization gives me just a bit of concern for all those that have downloaded the 'insurance' file. If WL are declared a terrorist organization, could those who have the 'insurance' file then be rounded up under the premise that they have 'aided and abbetted' a terrorist organiztion?

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProvehitoInAltum
reply to post by WeRpeons

This is very true. I brought up in another thread somewhere this push of King to have WL declared a terrorist organization gives me just a bit of concern for all those that have downloaded the 'insurance' file. If WL are declared a terrorist organization, could those who have the 'insurance' file then be rounded up under the premise that they have 'aided and abbetted' a terrorist organiztion?

To have information I dont think is a crime, those that would have you believe otherwise are insulting your intelligence, its what what you do with that information that may constitute a crime. I would not spread that file from your computer, that may well be a crime. Look at it logically, would they spend the're time tracking down those that have the file, what would the point be when wikileaks are already releasing most of the info? I say MAN UP, GROW BALLS and dont worry about it, after all you,ll be going down with a few million like-minded souls anyway.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
As for terrorists. well that depends on how you look at things!!! I am not a terrorist!!! I want to know the thruth, Im sick of hearing things like " well its the government, you cant do anything" or " What can the little guy do? All these phrases are there to keep you in the govermnent loop.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by closetnerd

I agree with you 1,000%

We need this to happen

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   

I actually didn't download the file, I'm fairly tech ignorant and reading through the threads about the encryption and such, it ws just way above head, so I took a pass on getting the file for myself. So while my concern is not my for myself, I am concerned about all of those who did download the file. Just want my fellow ATSers to be safe, you know?

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   

I actually didn't download the file, I'm fairly tech ignorant and reading through the threads about the encryption and such, it ws just way above head, so I took a pass on getting the file for myself. So while my concern is not my for myself, I am concerned about all of those who did download the file. Just want my fellow ATSers to be safe, you know?

Th e goverment will be far too busy chasing its own ass over the next few months to give a hoot about the regular joes surfing the net and picking up the odd file here and there, hell!!! they couldnt pick up Bradley Manning doing his bit for a time. What do you have to lose by doing this? Your liberty? I thought that was already gone!! Arm yourself with info, it may be all you have left.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Off-Topic

Type in illuminati in reverse and add .COM and see where it leads you to.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I'm sorry, but does anyone else see that these "leaks" are doing nothing but helping the government further their agenda?

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doujutsu
Off-Topic

You just freaked me out lol!!!
2nd line

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Off-Topic

Nice

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by thewholepicture
I'm sorry, but does anyone else see that these "leaks" are doing nothing but helping the government further their agenda?

Yes I do, but at least we know where its going, isnt that a positive move.
2nd line

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   

I completely agree with you about how our freedoms have been eroded, it disturbs me on every level. I try to do my best to educate myself and arm myself with knowledge of what's really going on in the world around us right now, as opposed to what the progranda outlets attempt to tell me I should be thinking. That's one of the reasons I'm here on ATS. While I realize that what one reads here must be internally filtered due to disinfo agents posting in our midst, it's a true boon to have a forum of knowledgeable, likeminded persons with whom I can communicate, ask questions of, and discuss these matters with. All valuble ways of enhancing one's own research.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Doujutsu

That's crazy... Nice find

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   

I completely agree with you about how our freedoms have been eroded, it disturbs me on every level. I try to do my best to educate myself and arm myself with knowledge of what's really going on in the world around us right now, as opposed to what the progranda outlets attempt to tell me I should be thinking. That's one of the reasons I'm here on ATS. While I realize that what one reads here must be internally filtered due to disinfo agents posting in our midst, it's a true boon to have a forum of knowledgeable, likeminded persons with whom I can communicate, ask questions of, and discuss these matters with. All valuble ways of enhancing one's own research.

You've laid it all in a nutshell and I could not put it down better. Kudos to you, its unfortunate that some on here still struggle in dealing with uncomfortable truths!!! Why should others be here though? Im not sure about about disinfo though, maybe thats just people coming to terms with and questioning the programming? Im pretty sure disinfo agents wont waste time with those those of us that are already turned.
edit on 30-11-2010 by closetnerd because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   

ever hear of Prison Planet?

Super disinfo for the 'enlightened'

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by drakus

Off-Topic

Nice

That's funny, as long as people know that anyone with a domain name could point it at the NSA (or wherever they wanted it pointed at.)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Does anyone know when new leaks are due to be released? I thought there were some more that were going to be released today.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by squirelnutz

ever hear of Prison Planet?

Super disinfo for the 'enlightened'

I have been curious for awhile now why so many people are so anti Alex Jones? I know I've seen threads here a few times that claim this, or that about who he works for, etc. I check out his site and listen to his show if he's having guests on that interest me like Ron Paul, Andrew Napalitano, Ventura, Stuart Rhodes and several others. I just view AJ the same way I view many other sources: I filter. Sometimes I find him a bit of a sensationalist, and I have to admit I don't really pay that much attention to the ads, but sometimes he does bring out some information that is useful. I guess I just view it as 'why throw out the baby with the bathwater'. At the end of the day, if he makes a claim about something, I'm likely to go out and investigate it myself.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
wikileaks is down atm?

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39 >>

join