It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moving through time

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Time traveller

The clues are to numerous to brush it aside, We do travel in time. I believe we were all moved to a differnt reality. I remember Dead people just dying but you knew they were dead. Movies I watch a movie on TV in the 1970's And then the same movie (not remade) wound up at the movie thearters exactly the same movie. I have seen the correction in time. Its a flash out of the corner on an eye and for second you feel disconcerted. It still does it. I had an experience where my house changed. drawers of parts were moved, computers taken apart. my room looing like a hurricane hit it one morning and then experienced the same thing a year later I recieved a letter from my insurance company saying im in a frail state and would be hospitalized 2 or 3 times. Months later i was and guess whay. It was two wimes for two problem and then the third just to trest sn injury they wanted to put me in but i said no. Who sent that letter? My worst is when my mother was ill. A year before a number; actually a date kept coming up. I wrote it domn and ther day after that date my mom died. Somehow someone came to me to do something. Im just waiting for more now.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Protector18328

I must add the feeling that my house felt like a Place I had not seen in 100years i remembered it but i knew i was gone for a long time to feel that way. I have also had lost time. I woke up two days after i went to bed and noone even noticed. Some one would have know i was gone.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Pass me that sheeeet.

Have you considered that it is only you? Or are you posting to see if others have felt this too?

Seems to me that if time was altered..you would not be outside of it..you would alter with it.

Peace.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 03:31 AM
link   

I reread your post..are you claiming that you are "jumping through time unlike others" or that the history (time-line) keeps changing on you?

Peace

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by spav5

I believe it had to be me. Certain events occured that made no sense a year before. My question is why did i stop?

And yes do any of you experience those flashes?

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by spav5

yes you are correct i feel im dropped into a timelinw and yanked back out. at one point it was so frequent that people changed. My dead friends called me on the phone. The scariest one was when i called my sister in law and she told me how bad it was since the war. I was a nucleur winter. That fall I walked down the stairs to my basement and said this is going to be a long cold winter well it was. Friends called me but had different voices. There is so much more.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Not to be in any way judgmental or crass... but OP, have you considered that your experiences may actually be the symptoms of a dissociative disorder?

~Heff

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Yeah that is weird...Although not out of the realm of possibility..I like Michio Kaku's ideas on alternate universes as opposed to time travel.

Is there a history of mental illness in your family..But then again maybe that has changed too..not to be flippant.

Do you take hallucinogenic drugs? Or had a history of extended usage of hallucinogenic drugs?

Maybe you would not know that either..if you are jumping through time..

You are in quite a conundrum.

Peace

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

How do you apply that to physical events? Different people different family
Once i went to my brother on that long winter and when i walk outside the wing blew so hard against my back it was as if i had control of the wind. Even though it was a cold winter i was never cold when i went outside.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 03:49 AM
link   

It would apply if the events you believe you are experiencing did not actually occur as you perceive / remember them. Often these things can be quite compelling and real to the individual while not actually being real.

Just to be clear, I am not discounting your experiences. But a rational mind would want to eliminate alternative explanations before accepting less possible ones. And mental illness is more likely than time travel / time displacement.

~Heff

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by spav5

I was not on any drugs and there was no history in the family.
I suppose threads work for my situation everyone seemed to be terrified of me. I could see it in their faces.That was an ongoing theme for several weeks. People wanted me dead and then i saw the flash and it was different again I was outside in the yard and i saw a grid on the ground. A perfect gris. I also saw beams of polarised light shining down from above. One night i saw the san at 2AM!
Another night i looked out the window and saw motionless black helicopters men were hangin (motionless) off of them. I was terrified. often

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Well, I remember watching a reportage about Nelson Mandela. I was a teenager and little interested in politics, but I watched it because I was so sorry for him dying in prison. But he is still alive.
Perhaps my memories are not correct. I could swear to high heaven I saw this reportage on tv!

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   

I had a letter telling me about my hospital stays months in advance. My laptop wound up turned upside down and damaged just when i went to the bathroom. Someone was constantly hacking my server i have 100 thousand pages of hack attepmts from that PC Guess what the name of the computer was. It was my laptop (Non Functional) This went on for weekes. I understand mental illness and this was to real to tangible and descisive to be a hallucination. I checked with the previous owner and they say things started to move.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   
I time travel too! Second by second. It's easy, efficient, and doesn't require Alzheimer's.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Numino

Yes nelson mandella was strange. hw was inprismed for so many years then got elected president and died a year or two later

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Nelson Mandela is not dead.

~Heff

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by gandhi

Thats uncalled for. Im speaking of real witnessed events

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Nelson mandella is dead. I saw the funeral onTV. It was real. There are too many justifiable things that lead to only one asnwer, Time Travel. I just want them to return and help me out now when i need them LOL

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by gandhi

I time travel too! Second by second. It's easy, efficient, and doesn't require Alzheimer's.

How can you be sure of this?

Really..second by second? what happens between those seconds?

Doesn't sound like Alzheimer's to me.

Peace

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 04:13 AM
link   

From the Mandela Foundation:

November 18, 2010 – The United States football team and Bafana Bafana today together paid a courtesy call on Nelson Mandela at his office in Houghton Johannesburg after Wednesday night’s Nelson Mandela Challenge in Cape Town.

Source

If your posts are sincere, I would honestly, and with all the compassion I can muster, suggest that you consider my previous posts and thoughts.

~Heff

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join