It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coming Pole Shift = Memory Wipe!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   
When Yuri Gagarin's went on his historic flight into space, he returned in near critical condition after only one hour and forty-eight minutes in space. What happened? He had food,water, oxygen, everything the human body needs right? WRONG He was missing the Electromagnetic Field of the earth. He didnt know where he was or who he was, he lost his mind!

These days all astronauts wear personal electromagnetic pulse machines on their body to mimic the natural magnetic field found on earth to ensure they dont go insane and forget who they are.

This is what happens when we are removed from the natural magnetic field in which we all live.

There are many theories claiming there will be a pole shift/reversal and something may cause the earths magnetic field to be disrupted for a period of time. It is possible that during this time, all the people on earth would literally lose their minds and forget all their memories. How convenient for TPTB!

Wait a second, didnt someone find a train fleet of guillotines lying in waiting somewhere in the united states? unused, newly manufactured, and discovered by ex army personnel? Didnt some state recently make it legal for the guillotine to be used in some official manner? I heard about the guillotines on a radio broadcast with lucus from the rabbit hole. www.rabbithole2.com Cant find sources for this guillotine business yet.

What if! The government know about this pole flip's effect on the human mind and plan to mass execute the zombie population after the magnetic flip when we are floating in space without an EM field? What if thats what those guillotines are for and those plastic mass coffins??

Fast forward this video to 33:33 and listen from there:

I guess TPTB are all going to have their own personal electromagnetic pulse generators to ensure their safety (these machines cost upward of 20,000 dollars!) How can we make sure we dont lose our minds? Will putting a magnet on my forehead help do you think? lol
edit on 26-11-2010 by rajaten because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Further studies have been done on earth (zero field studies) with both laboratory animals and human subjects. What was found is that just in a matter of hours of NO exposure to healthy PEMF's, cell metabolism begins to break down causing bone loss, muscle weakness, depressed metabolism, disorientation and depression wtf

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   
how could anyone escape the change, and why would they murder everyone?
say 10 people escaped without their minds being erased, why would they have to cut everyones head off lol? leave everyone alone for a week, 2 weeks, they'll all die of starvation since they have no memory of how to survive. gives you a cleaner conscious, rather than cutting off everybody's head?
i mean, would people even be able to walk after a mind swipe? walking upright seems a pretty complicated procedure if you don't know how to coordinate bodily movements anymore.
haha this is a funny scenario.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Is anybody else freaking out right now cause they saw the ghost of david carradine talking in a new youtube vid posted above lol david carradine is the new elvis instead of shopping mails and truck stops its you tube vids. As for the video how the hell did they go to the moon then? o ok your saying they didn't. if this happens then its a welcome change i need a good memory wipe to forget all the dumb things i have done in the past and whats even better is everyone will also forget as well. jews and arabs forgetting why they hate each other and north and south korea not hating each other black ,white race wars ending i think this is what the world needs dont you?

edit on 26-11-2010 by pcrobotwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   
George noory talking about pole shift:

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by asperetty

Easy way to dispatch mindless, hungry people. Instead of bullets, the mechanical guillotine can kill much more people with little effort. Think if there is no electricity, they will want a mechanical method to exterminate the mindless peasants and wont want to waste bullets on them. You would be talking MILLIONS of people just wandering around feeling only hunger and thirst...

:

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

alright but think how many people will still have the mind to operate the guillotine?
now think of that compared to everyone else whose heads need to chop off.
that's a massive operation you're talking about.
i still stick to the starvation route. much less effort, probably get more work done is less time too.
even getting a steel baseball bat and hitting everyone in the back of the head is faster and less gory.
and you didn't address how everyone would be crippled haha.
they are gonna have to carry us onto the conveyor belt?
if we can still walk, then even better would be to stuff us onto large ships, take us out to sea, and push us off. no one will remember how to swim!
push people into lion's cages.
bring them to the edge of the grand canyon and push them (this is good cause you could blast the walls after you are done and bury them all)
move them into death valley, spin them around, and run away lol
these options are much more economical IMO.

and you know, when millions of anything die, that promotes disease.
and there you have another solution- bubonic plague?
have you seen that video about the glass screen that focuses the sun rays so intensely it can melt ROCKS?
get one of those and focus it on the people! thats pretty brutal if brutal is what you are looking for.
what the hell why not even get in a huge truck and run people over?

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   

lol

edit on Sat Nov 27 2010 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: One Line and Short Posts – Please Review This Link.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by asperetty
reply to post by rajaten

alright but think how many people will still have the mind to operate the guillotine?
i still stick to the starvation route. much less effort, probably get more work done is less time too.
even getting a steel baseball bat and hitting everyone in the back of the head is faster and less gory.
if we can still walk, then even better would be to stuff us onto large ships, take us out to sea, and push us off. no one will remember how to swim!
bring them to the edge of the grand canyon and push them (this is good cause you could blast the walls after you are done and bury them all)

have you seen that video about the glass screen that focuses the sun rays so intensely it can melt ROCKS?
get one of those and focus it on the people! thats pretty brutal if brutal is what you are looking for.

lol interesting points.

Huge truck idea might work best LOL

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

are you saying everyone of the mindless people would try to eat you??
how does that make sense if they don't know how to survive, how to eat, what to eat...?
that's why starvation is the best route.
or the grand canyon idea.
or the truck idea

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   
times are changing but not that quick, pole shift starts and takes thousands of years to happen not over night, the only thing we should be worrying about is NK nuclear fall out

if they did kill everyone, then who would they use as slaves and work?? who build them buildings, trades plumbing electricians etc,, the human race is needed
edit on 26-11-2010 by jumpingbeanz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by asperetty

too funny. I think TPTB might recruit you for your inventive solutions!

Just push em off a cliff LOL

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by rajaten

Originally posted by asperetty
reply to post by rajaten

lol interesting points.

Huge truck idea might work best LOL

Hah! I may be the first person to ever convince the OP against their own idea!

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Coming Pole Shift = Soiled Pants!

So I am clear on this:
Pole shifts?
We lose our minds and forget our memories?
Then they behead us?

I am gonna go with a resounding no.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   
If the poles reverse I think losing your memory will be the least of your worries! It would probably be better that way anyway... The pain of remembering how things were and of loved ones you have lost would be enough to send you crazy!

As for the guillotines, I read that story some time ago.. Find it very bizarre, it would certainly fit into your theory of a device that could be used effectively without electricity..

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Drunvalo Melchizedek ( born as Bernard Perona in 1941 )[1] is an author and spiritual teacher, who lives in Sedona, Arizona.[2] Drunvalo completed most of a B.S. degree in Physics and Mathematics before switching to a fine arts degree which he was awarded in 1970 [3]. His fine arts degree was from the University of California at Berkeley, obtained without finishing the course due to clerical errors by the university

He earned "most" of a BS degree. I think I know what BS stands for. You either earn it or you dont. His fine arts degree obtained through clerical errors?! This guy should discontinue spreading any word of anything, he is not qualified.

+8 more 
posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

What a LOAD of utter bull junk bunk!!! Don't even try to debate about real space flight whenyou have NO idea what you're talking about!

When Yuri Gagarin's went on his historic flight into space, he returned in near critical condition after only one hour and forty-eight minutes in space. What happened? He had food,water, oxygen, everything the human body needs right? WRONG He was missing the Electromagnetic Field of the earth. He didnt know where he was or who he was, he lost his mind!

Total lie. Utter lie.

But, you go on, and it gets worse:

These days all astronauts wear personal electromagnetic pulse machines on their body to mimic the natural magnetic field found on earth to ensure they dont go insane and forget who they are.

BALONEY!!

Your premise for a thread is based entirely on fiction, and is NOT worthy of any attention it receives. This is truly tragic ignornace being displayed.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Just curious, but if the lack of magnetic field means lack of memories & memory loss, why didn't the Apollo astronauts lose their memories. Or did this Russian guy go farther?

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   
It's just falling apart for you, Rajaten.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by mossme89
reply to post by rajaten

Just curious, but if the lack of magnetic field means lack of memories & memory loss, why didn't the Apollo astronauts lose their memories. Or did this Russian guy go farther?

Not sure, maybe he went further, or the apollo astronauts were using these pulsed electromagnetic field devices already.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join