It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coming Pole Shift = Memory Wipe!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

i read a study that said certain astronauts would go through cosmic radiation and be changed physically. some with super like powers. the governent has been sending people up there to build up a super army against the giant mother ship that is headed this way

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by rajaten
When Yuri Gagarin's went on his historic flight into space, he returned in near critical condition after only one hour and forty-eight minutes in space. What happened? He had food,water, oxygen, everything the human body needs right? WRONG He was missing the Electromagnetic Field of the earth. He didnt know where he was or who he was, he lost his mind!

The only place I can find any reference at all to this is here and there are a lot of "incorrect facts" on that page. Also, they are trying to sell something so they have motive to mislead.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Firstly, leave her aloooone. Everyone needs to get the f off there pedestals. I would just like to say that you actually have your head further up your ass than anyone else

Interesting concept but there are alot of loopholes, Im sure there is a bit of truth in it however. I personally dont think there is going to be some sort of a memory wipe mainly because of the effort being taken now to condition the masses and they simply wouldnt make this effort if a memory wipe was imminent. But start talking about polar shifts and natural disasters and were on the same page. hahahhaa
Also with the guillotenes (however you spell it.) thats extremely odd but yeah most likely to do with the FEMA camps.
keep on going with your theories

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Hey debunkers and disinfo agents!

Don't lose your heads over this one!

A possible reality i hope i never get to be a part of.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by drkid

Hey debunkers and disinfo agents!

Don't lose your heads over this one!

A possible reality i hope i never get to be a part of.

I love the pic with the guillotine, and the saying to go with it. Actually, I hope I am around for this, and have the strength to see it through, Its going to take good strong people to rebuild the world after something like this. Even with all the bad $#!+ that goes on everyday, I keep hope for a better tomorrow. I can just imagine all the violence and what not to come, but someone has to make it through, and teach the next generation no matter how small it is, that what matters is true peace, and caring for the person next to you. To bad that the bad out weighs the good at this point in time. Anyhow, I read an interview once about a marine unit in Montana that were training for rounding up people and putting in box cars. It was a pretty interesting article. The marine sgt. spoke of these guns similar to like a nail gun or staple gun type deal that is used on cattle. Im not sure how where I read this or I would post a link, but it is out there, and quite the read. If any of this is true, us folks are in for the fight of our lives. I used to be in the service, and know how capable troops are, and just imagining them used on us is quite a scary thought. I here lots of people talk about how they will stay and fight, but there is a time and place for that, I say run for the hills and hunker down for a while. Its a scary world we live in... Peace.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by gunshooter

We will prevail!

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   
A. There is no coming pole shift and if it did happen it would take 1000 plus years....

B. OR has it happen you guys were right all along we just don't know it or remember it

Take the test you schmucks and don't fail.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Just chiming in with a - The Moon is inside the magnetosphere generated by the Earth-Sun interaction for a significant range of its orbit.

During the human lunar landings, the phase of the moon was New so the Moon would have been inside of the influence of this interaction.

The space station, and all the other manned flights have been inside of the area of this sphere.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
Just chiming in with a - The Moon is inside the magnetosphere generated by the Earth-Sun interaction for a significant range of its orbit.

During the human lunar landings, the phase of the moon was New so the Moon would have been inside of the influence of this interaction.

The space station, and all the other manned flights have been inside of the area of this sphere.

good point! They would have no need for PEMF devices with such missions. Has anyone at all been outside our magnetosphere yet? I guess we will all find out what its like when the pole flips anyways.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons

good point! They would have no need for PEMF devices with such missions. Has anyone at all been outside our magnetosphere yet? I guess we will all find out what its like when the pole flips anyways.

I've heard rumours only that Russians sent some mammals in "one way" trips out.

Their findings may support you partially.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   
I was born in the northern hemisphere ... now, if i travel to the southern hemishpere, will I become a zombie ?
Maybe that's why australians seem so cool. Never heard of someone coming back from there.
Maybe they have guillotines installed there right now to greet all the travellers from up north before they start screaming "braaaaaaaaaaaaaainsssss".

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Nice story...

Small thing though...Gagarin died in a plane crash (MiG). Also, the electromagnetic field protects us from RADIATION. Should be obvious why radiation is bad...and while you might lose your mind like any dying person towards the end, radiation poisoning isn't a "wiping any minds".

Also, poles shift, that's right. But that doesn't happen super quickly, it takes forever when comparing it to the lifespan of a human.
edit on 27-11-2010 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

When Yuri Gagarin's went on his historic flight into space, he returned in near critical condition after only one hour and forty-eight minutes in space. What happened? He had food,water, oxygen, everything the human body needs right? WRONG He was missing the Electromagnetic Field of the earth. He didnt know where he was or who he was, he lost his mind!

It seems you have plagiarized this section of your OP from this site here. You may have closely paraphrased the text, but that is still "ripping" of other people material.
www.pemft.net...

In Yuri Gagarin's historic flight into space, he returned in near critical condition after only one hour and forty-eight minutes in space. Clearly there was some vital element missing in space that we receive on earth. Well Yuri had plenty of food, he had water, and also oxygen and since the flight was less than 2 hours he really only needed oxygen. So what's missing? Well you may say gravity and yes you would be correct, but we can survive in near weightless environments here on earth (in water for example) for just a couple hours. The critical missing element is PEMF - Pulsed Electromagnetic Fields.

The Image you link in the OP, is also on this site.

I think you should give credit, or link accordingly, the material you use.

edit on 27/11/10 by atlasastro because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Gotta love the way how you answer with pics

Anyway, why label me as hater? I hate no one, I love even you my dear, misinformed, lost soul

You know one thing. Even though there is evidence in some ferromagnetic minerals that suggest polar shift, nothing suggest that polar shift has caused extinction of any kind. It may be a rough ride, some die, but some die on roller coaster also

-v

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

NO, incorrect.

The Moon is inside the magnetosphere generated by the Earth-Sun interaction for a significant range of its orbit.

NO, not at all, not at any portion of its orbit. The Earth's magnetic field does NOT extend that far.

???? NO. What we call the phase of the Moon, when seen from the Earth, "New", it is night time on the hemisphere that faces us. If you were to be on the Moon, on line of longitude exactly in the center of the hemisphere that we see from Earth, then at the "New Moon" it would be the equivalent of a Lunar "midnight" for you. The ~336-hour long lunar night would be just half-way over, for you, there. IF you could be there.

In astronomical terminology, the phrase new moon is the lunar phase that occurs when the Moon, in its monthly orbital motion around Earth, lies between Earth and the Sun, and is therefore in conjunction with the Sun as seen from Earth. At this time, the dark (unilluminated) portion of the Moon faces almost directly toward Earth, so that the Moon is not visible to the naked eye.
en.wikipedia.org...

( "New Moon" is also the subtitle for some movie about vampires. No wonder the general ill-educated public are so confused, sometimes....
)

Obviously, Apollo missions didn't land in total darkness, in the middle of the lunar "night". The chose a time that is a bit like 8:00 - 9:00 on Earth.....early to mid-morning. Several reasons: Long shadows, primarily, for better depth perception during the landings. AN alien environment like that, there are no familiar objects to give a person a sense of scale, either. You'd be surprised how much you rely on your already-set understanding of relative sizes --- a house, a phone pole, etc --- and completely take it for granted, here in a familiar environment like the Earth.

Other reason for the early morning (as opposed to late afternoon, where there would also be long shadows) was the temperature. AFTER a full lunar "day", into the "afternoon" time, the surface would be much hotter. Landing when they did provided the best compromise for lighting, and heating conditions.

It isn't really a "sphere". But, yes, the ISS is in LEO, so within other layers of the magnetic field. HOWEVER, the trips out to the Moon (were manned) exited the protection of the magnetosphere. (Do not see that word "sphere" there and think "round". It has a different meaning. Like, our atmosphere. "Sphere of influence", etc.)

Here's a nice cut-away drawing diagram:

And, you should read this article that comes with the image. FACTS, not speculations and fantasies, please....

www-ssc.igpp.ucla.edu...

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Fortunately,

The pole shift was withheld from occurring. There was in the planetary energy system an adjustment made at one point that would simply remove the planetary population through natural means because it was failing to come to the state of awareness/enlightenment to move, as a majority/whole, towards the next denseness of awareness. This has been averted due to several groups, and individuals, both consciously and subconsciously by exhibiting more aware/radiance towards themselves, the planet, other people, and the macrocosm as a whole. The term Lightworker, which is dampened down by bias gossip and past attachments, would be a correct one in giving an idea on who these groups/individuals are that have literally illuminated parts of the Earth as is still going on now.

The time frame for a shift into a denser awareness, will begin to take full effect between 2011-2013; this shift will be gradual and all entities will be able to live and die by natural means without the fear of cataclysm. However; this does not mean there will not be minor catastrophic events due to the immense heat caused by the confusion of the Earth due to the differences in awareness between inhabitants. This can clearly be seen happening now.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Taking a look back through history, there seems to be some truth to all of this.
We know that the Pyramids generate their own Magnetic Field in the materials used, and in their design. We also know that electromagnetic energy could have been available to them through the discover of the Bagdad batteries. Stonehenge is also capable of generating Electromagnetic energy. I must assume that the Mayan Pyramids as well as the pyramids in Asia and others are capable of creating this energy too.

It makes sense when you look back at how "simple" humans were through all cultures back then, but there have always been "Wizards", people of exceptional knowledge and understanding of the world and the Universe. People have always wondered if these people were from the future, or if they were aliens, or angels here to guide humanity. Maybe they were just people who got through a traumatic event like this unscathed. They retained their knowledge of the world and the universe and essentially became Gods amongst Men.

[Egyptian Priests, the Druids, Ancient Shaman, Teachers, Elders, and in this next phase (if there is to be one), the Elite, and those who are capable of protecting themselves]

There is evidence now that humans may have hit a certain technological peak several times before, but something always comes along and hits the "reset" button. Maybe a pole shift is that reset button. Cave drawings and tells of great machines may not be aliens or time travelers after all, but our own technological inventions of those times, forgotten, and alien through the loss of memory.
I guess we'll have to be vigilante, and keep our eyes open, because if there is truth to this, I'll wager it never sees the light of day in the MSM.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Guys,

Pole shift? Where? How? You do realise that ALL the evidence strongly suggests it takes thousand of years? There's no proof that it's happened quickly in the past, or that if it does it'll do us any harm at all.

Personal magnetic field generators in space suits? Prove it. Links to home bed-mat generators don't count. I've seen no proof that astronauts have these things, much less go mad without them.

Please, back up what you're saying, or go away.

edit on 27-11-2010 by eightfold because: speeling err0rz

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
The Poles are moving about 40 miles a year, and have been increasing in speed for the past 30 years. There is evidence that the pole shift has occurred extremely fast twice in the past. This may be a slow change or it may be one of these rare quick swaps.

Earth's Fast Pole Shift

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join