It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poll: How many noticed clear skies on 11/25/10?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I was making a drive today that I have many, many times before, and I noticed today the skies were remarkably clear. There wasn't a single cloud. I can normally look up in the skies and see large grid patterns stretching from horizon to horizon.

I instantly thought to myself everyone deserves a holiday. There were no chemtrails because even government employees get a day off.

So I was wondering how many other people can report clear skies?

I thought about this a little more, and I think I might be able to make a connection between Federal Holidays and clear spotless skies. I'm listing the 2010 and 2011 Federal Holidays, and I encourage everyone to check the weather and report in on the days listed below.

Friday, January 1 2010 New Year’s Day
Monday, January 18 Birthday of Martin Luther King, Jr.
Monday, February 15 Washington’s Birthday
Monday, May 31 Memorial Day
Monday, July 5 Independence Day
Monday, September 6 Labor Day
Monday, October 11 Columbus Day
Thursday, November 11 Veterans Day
Thursday, November 25 Thanksgiving Day
Friday, December 24 Christmas Day
Friday, December 31 New Year’s Day
Monday, January 17 2011 Birthday of Martin Luther King, Jr.
Monday, February 21 Washington’s Birthday
Monday, May 30 Memorial Day
Monday, July 4 Independence Day
Monday, September 5 Labor Day
Monday, October 10 Columbus Day
Friday, November 11 Veterans Day
Thursday, November 24 Thanksgiving Day
Monday, December 26 Christmas Day

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
The skies in my area had a small amount of cotton clouds. It has been raining a lot the last few days and today it is very chilly. The moon looked great this morning.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I'm happy for you!!, but happier for me!! i didnt see sun all day, its been snowing all day!! (im a snowboarder since the winter of 89-90) but then again, 50 miles away from me (denver) it was blue sky and 38f... arctic front... so for me,no clear skies... just a peace of mind!!! ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, (not that i smoke anymore but a cool limerick i know).. plant a seed and make it grow... harvest that herb and surf the snow..

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
There are no such thing as "Chemtrails". If you are attributing "clear skies" to anything, it can only be weather.
If skies are clear for you, great. It's not be US Gov employees are off for a holiday, it's because you have a clear day with little humidity and/or less planes at flight altitude. And I think the trend for holiday travel is for days before and then the day before work resumes. For Thanksgiving, that would be Wednesday and the following Sunday. So tracking the holiday itself is fairly useless.
Where I live, we had rain and fog.

And all a "grid pattern" shows is that planes fly in many directions.
edit on 25-11-2010 by stars15k because: trying to explain the "grid-line" delusion.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Anything but clear here - very foggy and cloudy all day!

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
It's been raining here.

At least it isn't snow.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Actually, when I looked out the window this mourning I did notice that the sky was remarkably clear.

It was only when I walked outside that I noticed that it had snowed a little bit overnight.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 01:29 AM
link   
I live relatively close to DIA and I am fairly used to seeing and hearing airplanes. I also work in an office that has a great view of the Rocky Mountains. Unfortunately every time I look out the window my view is littered with chemtrails.

I find myself watching the weather quite often because when I am not in the office I am traveling for work, and in this part of the country the weather can change quickly. Another thing I have noticed is when the forecast says clear and sunny it's normally overcast where chemtrails morph into a haze.

For there to be a clear day with no clouds is very, very rare, and one that should be noted.

new topics

top topics

join