It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have returned! Judgement Day comes for all people on earth.

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Ghost Who Walks

Click here for more information.

Outragious censoring of my post. No wonder this forum is becoming a laughing stock. You allow people to waffle on with total nonsense and when someone calls them to task they are censored. Pathetic.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Archangelelijah

I'm sorry to bust your bubble but Jesus message will be thought as an anti-christ action due to the message he brings! He stated he will return with a sword. This is to clense man of original sin including Hate, Jelousy, Crime & Evil.
Positive ethics are required to remove negative aspects of all people. We learn from our wrong doings to improve ourselves in a positive aspect! This is what life is all about.

He teaches Positive ethics like Love, Unity, Respect & Faith. Man has reached this point by these ethics. When the negatives are released, people will think this message is of an anti-christ. This message is required to learn the basics of life itself.

All dialects will be judged.

All man commit sin with Hate, Jelousy and disrespect to others. This has always been.

This is not Alien language but the words of God which is in man and is positive. We all have the ability to understand the message of a higher power. This is what all religions speak of!

Hard to believe this thread is up to so many pages!

Archangel, post after post, you are amazing, you surely have to win this year's plausible ignorance award. Honestly, no disrespect intended, because I don't think anyone can fake ignorance of this magnitude, but clearly, people are entertained by it. I'm just not so sure how much it's all helping you.

That probably doesn't sound particularly sensitive, but the "Positive" thing is, you are in the right place, if you truly want to learn, and grow, and leave ignorance behind. All of us are ignorant, of many things perhaps, but as we go about our lives, we all occasionally become more aware of this, and even this small preliminary awareness can often urge us along a path, as we attempt to fill in the many blanks. And we all come to many different conclusions along the way, most rather provisional or temporary (fortunately!)

There is something however that perhaps should be looked down upon! That is: Willful ignorance.

I see a lot of interesting posts here, people presenting various ideas, many seemingly in "good faith", taking what you say at face value, etc.

What I don't see is much real humility in your responses, and certainly very little desire to learn anything.

Need an example? Why not just look-up the word "dialects" if you have no clue what it means? Saying something like the French language "will be judged" sounds silly, right? Do you really think the world needs more fools? I hope that doesn't come across as mean, but it is very much the kind of thing my grandmother used to say, and I'll admit I caught my share of her wrath. She was not one to coddle people a whole lot, and I guess I've picked some of that up myself.

I think your fellow ATS'ers have shown much kindness to you, besides the thoughtful ideas they have so generously shared. But I have to say, it does look like a bit too much coddling here, and it's not really going to be good for you in the long run.

SO, here's my Christmas wish for you: Take a good long look in the mirror, and make a small list of just three things that really needs doing in your life. Perhaps it's getting a job, or going back to school (!), or paying your alimony, or finally apologizing to your father (before he dies). Whatever it is for you, do ye these things, and the rest will surely follow.

My sincerest good luck to you OP. Merry Christmas!!

JR

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by JR MacBeth

I'm sorry to bust your bubble but Jesus message will be thought as an anti-christ action due to the message he brings! He stated he will return with a sword. This is to clense man of original sin including Hate, Jelousy, Crime & Evil.
Positive ethics are required to remove negative aspects of all people. We learn from our wrong doings to improve ourselves in a positive aspect! This is what life is all about.

He teaches Positive ethics like Love, Unity, Respect & Faith. Man has reached this point by these ethics. When the negatives are released, people will think this message is of an anti-christ. This message is required to learn the basics of life itself.

All dialects will be judged.

All man commit sin with Hate, Jelousy and disrespect to others. This has always been.

This is not Alien language but the words of God which is in man and is positive. We all have the ability to understand the message of a higher power. This is what all religions speak of!

Hard to believe this thread is up to so many pages!

Archangel, post after post, you are amazing, you surely have to win this year's plausible ignorance award. Honestly, no disrespect intended, because I don't think anyone can fake ignorance of this magnitude, but clearly, people are entertained by it. I'm just not so sure how much it's all helping you.

That probably doesn't sound particularly sensitive, but the "Positive" thing is, you are in the right place, if you truly want to learn, and grow, and leave ignorance behind. All of us are ignorant, of many things perhaps, but as we go about our lives, we all occasionally become more aware of this, and even this small preliminary awareness can often urge us along a path, as we attempt to fill in the many blanks. And we all come to many different conclusions along the way, most rather provisional or temporary (fortunately!)

There is something however that perhaps should be looked down upon! That is: Willful ignorance.

I see a lot of interesting posts here, people presenting various ideas, many seemingly in "good faith", taking what you say at face value, etc.

What I don't see is much real humility in your responses, and certainly very little desire to learn anything.

Need an example? Why not just look-up the word "dialects" if you have no clue what it means? Saying something like the French language "will be judged" sounds silly, right? Do you really think the world needs more fools? I hope that doesn't come across as mean, but it is very much the kind of thing my grandmother used to say, and I'll admit I caught my share of her wrath. She was not one to coddle people a whole lot, and I guess I've picked some of that up myself.

I think your fellow ATS'ers have shown much kindness to you, besides the thoughtful ideas they have so generously shared. But I have to say, it does look like a bit too much coddling here, and it's not really going to be good for you in the long run.

SO, here's my Christmas wish for you: Take a good long look in the mirror, and make a small list of just three things that really needs doing in your life. Perhaps it's getting a job, or going back to school (!), or paying your alimony, or finally apologizing to your father (before he dies). Whatever it is for you, do ye these things, and the rest will surely follow.

My sincerest good luck to you OP. Merry Christmas!!

JR

I have quoted nothing but good will! Man currently lacks love & respect for eachother.

If you read all my posts it states nothing but support for all.

Why do you have blood on your hands in your avatar! This is because we all have this on our hands be it if we are in the services (Army, Navy, Airforce) or any common civilian or leader.

We all need law to effect what we all have created! Again, we have mainly done this through love of our family, friends, country and surroundings!

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Don't you realise! You are just one of hundreds of people who post on this site saying they are jesus,the devil, an alien etc. Its getting a bit annoying now, but something that will always happen on this board.

The thing is, what is your state of mind?

Are you delusional?
Mental illness?
attention seeker?

I don't know, but if you really care about the world, and how messed up it is, then why can't you put your views across as a human being, and not these stupid "i am jesus" rubbish.

What makes me laugh is all these people who say they are jesus,the devil,alien etc decide to write on ATS LOL. That tells you a lot

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthAboveIgnorance
Ok I'll bite. So let me ask a few questions, I'm not sure I completely follow what you are preaching.

1) Are you saying that being positive and showing love will improve your outlook on life? Thereby affecting your surroundings because of you being more pleasant, etc?

2) If, GodThe spiritwhatever you are referring to, is in everything then doesn't that make us holy or semi-godly? By the same vein, if that is true then evil is the other side of the same coin correct?

3) Why is your message more important now then it was say...twenty years ago? Why did Godyadayaha give you purpose to spread this particular message?

4) If you are anointed what miracles can you perform? Can you provide evidence for said miracles?

5)What about religions that did not use love as a basis? For example Norse religions, Druidic practice, even satanism for example.(It's not my opinion that either three are related fyi)

I know these are alot of questions I have just asked, but it would help to establish a reference point for me personally. Thanks in Advance!!
edit on 29-11-2010 by TruthAboveIgnorance because: Grammar error.

Sorry about the late reply.

1) Yes being positive will improve your outlook on life, no matter what the circumstances. It will effect everything you do to your self and others.

2) Yes, we are all Godly and holy, the bible teaches this and other religions. Yes, evil is the other side of the coin. Satan is the physical part of us all. He always will be. God is the higher power in us all! Satan is known as the teacher as he prepares us for Gods work. Satan wanted his own empire and rebelled against the other angels as he wanted just time and not the internal energy of us all which is eternal.

3) We are on the cusp of moving to space and knowing all! Mankind must be clensed of war and hate in order to progress. If we meet another species, we must know how to deal with this other than war.

4) I have experienced miracles and the miracle would be man acknowledging a higher power spoken about in all religions. I'm sure when the time is right, a miracle would occur for all to see!

5) All religions are love based which is why we think positive of eachother. Love is a powerful energy. It respects, helps and gives courage to those without. Every person who is a parent knows the gift of life they gave to there offspring is their greatest gift.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Holy hell, I have not stopped laughing since I opened this thread.

I think a sure sign of schizophrenia is the total inability to detect sarcasm directed at yourself by others. Just sayin'.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Magnivea
Holy hell, I have not stopped laughing since I opened this thread.

I think a sure sign of schizophrenia is the total inability to detect sarcasm directed at yourself by others. Just sayin'.

Keep laughing! You will need it.

I respect your opinion. I'm not schizophrenic and have the ability to understand your point of view.

Just sayin'!

All MEN!

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 06:41 AM
link   
and ats is the place where you spread the news? hmmm.. a man got locked up in a paded cell for believeing he was jesus. what if it was? lol. christ came and christians locked him up because they thought he was another crazy. btw you cant be a prophet hiding on the net you must goto the church.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by strafgod
and ats is the place where you spread the news? hmmm.. a man got locked up in a paded cell for believeing he was jesus. what if it was? lol. christ came and christians locked him up because they thought he was another crazy. btw you cant be a prophet hiding on the net you must goto the church.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

I have been to the church and delivered the message!

The jewish community and others countrys have been told. Believe me they know!

You to are a spirit of God. All MEN.

If I come out in public I will be killed. Just like Jesus. Is this what I have to do?
edit on 22-12-2010 by Archangelelijah because: Missing information!

edit on 22-12-2010 by Archangelelijah because: mis-spelt!

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-morris

Don't you realise! You are just one of hundreds of people who post on this site saying they are jesus,the devil, an alien etc. Its getting a bit annoying now, but something that will always happen on this board.

The thing is, what is your state of mind?

Are you delusional?
Mental illness?
attention seeker?

I don't know, but if you really care about the world, and how messed up it is, then why can't you put your views across as a human being, and not these stupid "i am jesus" rubbish.

What makes me laugh is all these people who say they are jesus,the devil,alien etc decide to write on ATS LOL. That tells you a lot

I am putting my point across just like any person would. I am not delusional and realise people say these things in order for security. Everything I quoted is fact and not delusional. If you look and read correctly you will see that!

I"m not an attention seeker or have a mental illness, just trying to assist people like I always have in life.

We are all the power of Jesus not just me. I'm stating his message thats all. Believing in a higher positive power which we all return too.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Welcome to the forum my friend. I see nothing wrong with your post. If your words are put into action, the world will be a much better place. Thank you for sharing your perspective.

Judge not, Love all, be at peace,

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   
This is what ATS has become:

The crazy prophet mall.

The OP is hardly original. The style is quite humdrum and average for Prophets today.
The Prophets reveal truths in a very real way. They manifest it in their actions. Modern day Prophets include people like Gandhi, Nelson Mandela and Martin Luther King. Their ideas fill the spirit and lift us all higher. There is no doubt about their power - it is the power of ideas.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

You and this Archangel dude should have a cage match to see who's the real messiah of this board. Maybe a pay-per-view online.

I'd rent a feed.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Smack
Their ideas fill the spirit and lift us all higher. There is no doubt about their power - it is the power of ideas.

There is such power in all Man. It is just a matter of whether you use it or not. Even you can be uplifting to those around you my friend. All it takes is to not be afraid to love unconditionally. Don't you want to be loved for who you are without having to change for anyone? The way to get that kind of love is by extending it to others.

Judge Not, Love all, be at peace.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by NorEaster
reply to post by IAMIAM

You and this Archangel dude should have a cage match to see who's the real messiah of this board. Maybe a pay-per-view online.

I'd rent a feed.

LOL, cute my friend. I never claimed to be a messiah.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I have Satin sheets with a 666 thread count...I think I'm in trouble!

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hoosyourdaddyo
I have Satin sheets with a 666 thread count...I think I'm in trouble!

Hail Satin!!!!!

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Threads like these make me glad I'm Jewish. This is like being out in the rain with your mouth open trying to drown yourself with water.
www.jewsforjudaism.org...

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ObviousTroll
Threads like these make me glad I'm Jewish. This is like being out in the rain with your mouth open trying to drown yourself with water.

Being Jewish does not excuse one from the commandments my friend, it makes you more expected to keep them. As nothing in the OP contradicts the commandments, perhaps it is wise to simply love thy neighbor as the commandments of Moses demand.

With Love,

Your Brother

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join