It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nigel Farage kick some European butts at the EU parliament!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I LOVE THIS GUY! GREAT STUFF! He should be awarded a Nobel price! At least he would deserve it, not like that pro-surge, pro-police state and pro-banks turd Obama!

The face that Berroso is making is PRICELESS! Mwahahahaha

Britain should elect the guy as PM!

edit on 24-11-2010 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-11-2010 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Thank you but this isn't really reassuring.They don't even defend themselves

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
The thing I hate the most about Nigel is there aren't enough of hims
FanS
Hard to argue anything the man says.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Thanks for sharing NF strikes me as a UK version of Ron Paul the last whispers of common sense and self respect in the cacophony from empty minds. The UK is on its arse and the population are getting dumber and more Americanized with every episode of the X Factor and East Enders,

Our rulers have learned from the Romans, create a spectacle for the masses and fill the troughs of a few they would aspire to.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Thats the reason why I vote for UKIP every time.
He doesn't half put a spanner in the works lol.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by The Djin

Hi there people. I'm sure this isn't allowed, but I just viewed a wonderful piece of satire on YouTube explaining the global economic meltdown in under 3 minutes by a couple of Australian guys. It is funny, blunt, to the point and exposes the whole house of cards situation we are all facing across Europe in this 'bail-out' mentality.

The page/site is:
www.youtube.com...

As it says: World collapse explained in under 3 minutes. Absolutely spot on.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   

I love this guy.
This is what a true British patriot looks and sounds like. The progressive agenda is a lie it is fascism in disguise wake up and smell the freedom being lost.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Fantastic speech. He and others from his party are continually saying the same thing. Hopefully people are beginning to see that Europe is a farce and soon these wastes of space are sacked.

I ask a question to anyone in any Euorpean Union country ...... have you actually met your MEP, do you know his/her name, do you know what they stand for, and do you know how they voted, and lastly have you any idea what they get paid plus expenses.

I suspect the answer to everyone of those questions is NO.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lucius Driftwood
reply to post by The Djin

Hi there people. I'm sure this isn't allowed, but I just viewed a wonderful piece of satire on YouTube explaining the global economic meltdown in under 3 minutes by a couple of Australian guys. It is funny, blunt, to the point and exposes the whole house of cards situation we are all facing across Europe in this 'bail-out' mentality.

The page/site is:
www.youtube.com...

As it says: World collapse explained in under 3 minutes. Absolutely spot on.

Thanks for this great vid
have embedded

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Great post thanks. As an american, I love how articulate the British population is (not sure if he's british or irish) I love when the house of commons is on C-span at 2:00 am sometimes in America. It is the best show anyone can watch. There should be a house of commons channel.

This speech is great, and hopefully these countries can go back to governing themselves very soon.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   

"When you take away peoples democracy all they are left with is Nationalism and Violence"

Truer words have never been spoken. And of all the people they could try to pin down and politically and economically rape.. it's the Irish.. talk about never learning from history.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 05:30 AM
link   

I voted UKIP for the MEP elections - I am happy with my choice!

'Just who the hell do you people think you are?!' lol.

I've always said that I would never ever support losing the pound - why should the value of the money that I work all day to earn be influenced directly by the actions of nations that I have no say in how they are run - its frigging madness.
Why didn't the Swiss adopt it?Is it because they knew that it would end in tears and risk losing the billions of foreign dollars being held in swiss accounts?
I'd be very peved if I were Irish, after the intital 'NO' vote to the lison, the gov got to work with all sorts of propaganda campaigns to 'convince' the public that it was a good idea - who else thinks that if it was another 'NO' that there would have been infinite referendums until they got a YES vote? - (Or 'George Bush Jnr' the results eventually.)
edit on 26-11-2010 by OptimusPrimate because: stuuf and what-nots

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Very eloquently put.
Like slapping someone in the face with silk.

But for all the great use of the english language the speech points out, in no uncertain terms, just how bollox'd the whole system is.

How could a global government with a one world currency ever hope to establish itself?

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   
I have a huge amount of respect for this man. The way he bounced back from a awful plane crash was inspiring.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by truetrigger
How could a global government with a one world currency ever hope to establish itself?

Thats the question.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
One more from today!

Nigel Farage for UK prime minister!

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Another one from him from yesterday!

Paul/Farage 2012!

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Farage does raise some good points about the EU and the UK's conitnued membership, but for those vaunting him as the next PM I might point out that on almost every other subject not EU related, this guy is worse than the current shower we have in terms of Policy ideas. The guy isn't our saviour, that's for sure.

As for me, I didn't vote UKIP and never will. I voted English Democrats as they have a similiar Eurosceptic view but have good raft of policies in other area's. I firnly believe that one cannot vote for someone based on a single policy area and Farage lets us down across the board.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join