It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The truth about Anti-gravity

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
My interest in the Nazi Bell started when I was reading about the man made UFO the Germans were involved in constructing during the war. I was particularly interested to know what was the propulsion mechanism which caused these craft to levitate. It was during a search for information relating to the propulsion system that I found the following statement:

the Haunebu and Vril disc designs that utilized the world's first electro-magnetic-gravitic drive systems: the Vril and Thule Triebworks (Thrustworks). These drives relied on Hans Coler's SS-adapted free energy Konverter (Magnetstromapparat) coupled to various Van De Graaf band generators and a Marconi vortex dynamo (a huge spherical tank of heated mercury at the center of each craft) to create powerful rotating electromagnetic fields that affected gravity and reduced mass.

discaircraft.greyfalcon.us...

In the above statement the device which manipulates gravity is called a “Marconi” vortex dynamo. My first question was what has Marconi got to do with German UFO propulsion research? I mean if he has been given credit with the invention of the device he must be involved somehow.

I knew that Marconi was a student of Tesla’s and some say wrongly benefited and was given credit for Tesla’s inventions.

It was whilst researching Marconi that I found out that actually he was a very interesting and mysterious person. I found out that Marconi was the head of a top secret Italian organization called cabinet RS33.

Cabinet RS33 was setup by the Vatican to investigate the UFO phenomena. Marconi was involved replicating many of Tesla’s more interesting inventions such as the energy beam weapon otherwise called the “death ray” by the media.
Records show that Marconi was successful and developed a device which could disrupt the ignition system in cars causing them to stop. What would such a weapon do to aeroplane engines?

Marconi had a floating laboratory on board a yacht called “Electra”. Many rumours state that it was onboard this yacht that Marconi experimented with Anti-gravity devices. Some say he later made and piloted flying craft utilizing the propulsion system he developed.

The fact that the German flying discs were using a propulsion system attributed to Marconi tends to validate the theory that the storys about Marconi and his involvement with anti-gravity are true.
The next question that came to my mind was did Marconi invent this device himself (Marconi vortex dynamo) or was he replicating it? Obviously my attention focused on Tesla, was this Tesla’s secret invention?

I could not find any information relating Tesla to experiments with Mercury vortex devices but there is one clue that Tesla may be the origin of this device.

Tesla had said publicly that he had developed a flying machine but never divulged information regarding its operation. Tesla’s inventions had been stolen before so during the later days of his life he was very secretive about giving any information regarding his inventions.

In later life Tesla took up permanent residence at a hotel room in New York. It was during this time that a man called Otis t Carr became acquainted with Tesla. Otis had a part time job at the hotel whilst he was studying. Tesla loved to feed the pigeons and so Otis would bring Tesla a bag of peanuts each day. During this time Otis became friends with Tesla.

Later Otis started up a company (OTC Enterprises) to market advanced technology. Otis claimed the inspiration for this technology came from Tesla. What is interesting is that Otis Carr was working on a propulsion system which involved spinning containers of liquid mercury, counter rotating plates and high voltage.

Could that be a coincidence, two people who knew Tesla both working on mercury vortex generators to produce anti-gravity effects?

Otis was never successful at producing a working prototype and during one accident a spinning tank burst spraying poisonous liquid mercury on Otis. Otis was sick for some time as a result of the mercury poisoning.

Whilst Otis was not successful at producing a working prototype Marconi being more qualified was successful but how did the Nazi Germans get their hands on Marconi’s anti-gravity research?

I said earlier that Marconi was the head of a secret organization called cabinet RS33. In 1939 RS33 turned over all its documentation to the Nazi Germans because Italy was involved in the Berlin-Rome axis. One year later Cabinet RS33 was dissolved. The Nazis were now in possession of the various information collected, did this include information on the construction of the Marconi vortex dynamo?
The question then is what has the Marconi vortex dynamo got to do with the object called the Nazi bell. We know that both devices were filled with liquid mercury subjected to high voltage and if that isn’t enough of a clue we know that both devices are associated with anti-gravity.
It is my belief that the Nazi Germans worked on the Marconi vortex dynamo and later this device evolved into the bell device.

This would suggest that the Bell device was actually a disc craft propulsion system as others have speculated, is there any proof for that?

It has been in front of our eyes all along but nobody noticed it, conformation that the bell was a anti-gravity propulsion system intended for disc shape craft.

Below is a blueprint for a German anti-gravity craft called a “vril disc”.
I have reproduced and rotated the upper section of the craft. The device highlighted is labelled “glocke”…which means Bell, this has been overlooked by all along.

media.abovetopsecret.com...

In operation as you can see the Bell is mounted with the wide end pointed upwards. All current experts assumed the bell operated with the wide end pointed downwards. This is also the reason why nobody spotted the bell in the blueprint of the vril disc despite it being labelled “Bell”.

So there you have it, Tesla's secret and the truth about man-made UFO's that can defy gravity!

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

Reminds me of Vimanas anit-grave
According to ancient Indian texts, the people had flying machines which were called "Vimanas." The ancient Indian epic describes a Vimana as a double-deck, circular aircraft with portholes and a dome, much as we would imagine a flying saucer.

"It flew with the "speed of the wind" and gave forth a "melodious sound." There were at least four different types of Vimanas; some saucer shaped, others like long cylinders ("cigar shaped airships"). The ancient Indian texts on Vimanas are so numerous, it would take volumes to relate what they had to say. The ancient Indians, who manufactured these ships themselves, wrote entire flight manuals on the control of the various types of Vimanas, many of which are still in existence, and some have even been translated into English."
www.world-mysteries.com...

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
OPs

you may enjoy alienscientists channel on youtube
AlienScientist's channel here

He has done alot of thoughtful work on anti-gravity science, the supression of it, etc...to include some of tesla's theories and inventions...if your science minded and enjoy listening to a coherent line put forward about the subject, I would encourage you to check out some of his videos.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I don't know about all that history intrique that you present. But I think you are correct, that: spinning a strong magnetic field vortex will reduce surrounding ship mass, and equate to anti-gravity. The "Extended Heim Theory" proposes that the magnetic vortex releases a quantum force from extra dimensions of our universe, which act apon normal matter, to reduce it's mass. I think the military know this, and use it in their TR-3B black triangle. Too bad NASA can not (or will not) learn and use this physics.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I read somewhere that in ancient indian books they talked about the so called vimanas which were flying machines, and their propulsion system was described in detail.
It was described as a cylinder filled with mercury with one stream going clockwise and the other one counter clockwise just as you describe the gravity vortex.

The third reich had lots of interest in archeology, especially in secret knowledge etc.and i know the word arian is derived from a sanskrit word.

Strange indeed,

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Senser

Yes in the past a race of humans known as the Gaggans or Atlantians developed advanced technology's, among them was anti-gravity craft. Unfortunately a cataclysm destroyed many of them along with their technology/knowledge. Its only a matter of time though until they recover this knowledge. Yes if you look far enough into the past you can see the future.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Lot of material on the Bell, and anti-gravity ( a really BAD term
) in active threads foe reference

Avro Project Y2 and “The Bell” are they related?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

UFO: Antigravity or Coandă Effect man made saucers or aircrafts

Anti-gravity and the search for Dr. Ning-Li

Physics of Anti-Gravity Explained in DETAIL... Legendary Video Series!

Dr Eugene Podkletnov Anti-Gravity Scientist gives Rare Interview

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Thanks for the links zorgon
Lots of info to go through looks like we will be floating around in no time

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

sigh - another thread purporting to contain " the truth " spinning < pun > the same unevidenced speculations

PS ;

electromagnetic fields that affected gravity and reduced mass.

ROFLMAO

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by LUXUS
Yes in the past a race of humans known as the Gaggans or Atlantians developed advanced technology's, among them was anti-gravity craft. Unfortunately a cataclysm destroyed many of them along with their technology/knowledge. Its only a matter of time though until they recover this knowledge. Yes if you look far enough into the past you can see the future.

Huh?? And how, pray, are you so sure of this? Are you an Atlantian descendant who has some of those family secrets on anti gravity technology hidden deep inside the dark labyrinths of your closet?

And you contend that a cataclysm destroyed these craft? Seems like a cataclysm destroyed sanity on this ATS forum instead!! Way to go!

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
reply to post by LUXUS

sigh - another thread purporting to contain " the truth " spinning < pun > the same unevidenced speculations

PS ;

electromagnetic fields that affected gravity and reduced mass.

ROFLMAO

Yes indeed magnetic/ or rotating electro static (rotating charge produces a magnetic field) can manipulate the mass of an object. Here is a very simple experiment to prove this

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by OrionHunterX

Well as others have stated there are in existence detailed ancient text which detail the construction of mercury vortex craft. In those text we are told that our ancestors had this knowledge. Also there are various cultures who preserve the history of their clans e.g. the American Indians who speak of the past achievements of man.

Plus we have physical proof, large cut stones that even today we cant lift yet someone in the past could, for your reference: www.ancient-wisdom.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 04:26 AM
link   
maybe they been tellin us the truth in them world war 2 games eh? u know the ones where ur using primitive american guns and the Nazis are shootin at u with lasers and #!

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

i'm rotflmao b/c ur user name fits ur statement!

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

FFS - are you really unaware of the basic difference between mass and weigh ?

you are atempting to discuss anti gravity clsaims - but are utterly ignorant of basic physics

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by metalholic

sigh - read it again - and actually understand what mass is

any anti gravity force will reduce the WIEGHT of an object - NOT its MASS

its really basic stuff -

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
reply to post by LUXUS

FFS - are you really unaware of the basic difference between mass and weigh ?

you are atempting to discuss anti gravity clsaims - but are utterly ignorant of basic physics

Haha No my friend I know exactly what I am talking about. Firstly weight is the result of a mass subjected to the effect of a gravitational field (produced by the Earth or any body) but where is that gravity field coming from? That gravitational field is produced by matter or to be more precise is largely produced in the nucleus of each atom. These devices effect the nucleus of the atoms in such a way that the mass of the object is reduced and thus it loses weight (ie its interaction with the external gravitational field is reduced). Or let me be even more precise gravity is the result of the polarisation of the local zero point energy in the vicinity of the nucleus of the atom. These technologys operate by effecting the nucleus in such a way that the polarising effect on the local zero point field is reduced and thus the mass of the object is altered from within the nucleus. You probably haven't got a clue about anything I just wrote but hay just explaining what you wasn't able to learn from your book.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   
I would love to get my hands on a copy of the ancient text found in Tibet by the Chinese government, could be very important!

Only a few years ago, the Chinese discovered some Sanskrit documents in Lhasa, Tibet and sent them to the University of Chandrigarh to be translated. Dr. Ruth Reyna of the University said recently that the documents contain directions for building interstellar spaceships!

Their method of propulsion, she said, was "anti-gravitational" and was based upon a system analogous to that of "laghima," the unknown power of the ego existing in man’s physiological makeup, "a centrifugal force strong enough to counteract all gravitational pull." According to Hindu Yogis, it is this "laghima" which enables a person to levitate.

Dr. Reyna said that on board these machines, which were called "Astras" by the text, the ancient Indians could have sent a detachment of men onto any planet, according to the document, which is thought to be thousands of years old. The manuscripts were also said to reveal the secret of "antima", "the cap of invisibility" and "garima", "how to become as heavy as a mountain of lead."

Naturally, Indian scientists did not take the texts very seriously, but then became more positive about the value of them when the Chinese announced that they were including certain parts of the data for study in their space program! This was one of the first instances of a government admitting to be researching anti-gravity.

The manuscripts did not say definitely that interplanetary travel was ever made but did mention, of all things, a planned trip to the Moon, though it is not clear whether this trip was actually carried out. However, one of the great Indian epics, the Ramayana, does have a highly detailed story in it of a trip to the moon in a Vimana (or "Astra"), and in fact details a battle on the moon with an "Asvin" (or "Atlantean" airship.)

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

top topics

join