It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WAKE UP!: Proof Something Is Wrong With Our Solar System Right Now!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by King Loki

Who said mankind got extinct ?That would be silly... Since we are here.

I think the extinction waves addressed here are not specifically events that included humans, obviously.
Why waste the time ?

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

This is what I've realized all along. Here is the best picture I can draw for people who don't understand what is happening.

First picture our pinwheel galaxy, next imagine our tiny little solar system riding along one of the arms of this pinwheel, and finally think of how our seasons change.

These cycles are nothing more than galactic seasons, right now the entire solar system is receiving more energy from the "black hole sun" at the center of the galaxy, I do not believe we should fear these changes. As the ancients understood, this has happened before, and it will happen again, terrible things might happen in the process, but we shouldn't believe all the doom and gloom coming from holly-wood.

This is springtime for the solar system, just like springtime for earth, it's when everything comes back to life.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

It's not, So bad. 25k a person. 5k down.
Heres the website Cheesy music in their video though

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I didn't see that anyone has posted this yet but....

Ever seen photos of a nebula? Of course you have. A nebula is an area of space where gases are held somewhat together by a gravitational source of local mass or collective mass, as far as I remember. You know what fog looks like from a distance, like a cloud. Nebulas look like clouds from a distance. But what do a light fog and a light nebula look like up close? Not much apart from a haze right, you wouldn't be able to see details, so you wouldn't see a nebula or an area of increased gaseous density if you were up close and personal to it.

I would posit, from what I have read and what I can surmise that we are not necessarily entering a nebula, but very possibly an area of increased gaseous density (more molecules per cubic meter).

Now, what happens when you use a thermos? It has a vacuum between the walls to reduce/limit thermal transfer right? Something like the vacuum of space. What would happen if we were moving through/into an area where there is increasing gaseous density? Obviosuly, like the thermos losing it's vacuum, we would get increased thermal transfer from the sun and possible marginal friction from the suspended molecules on entry to our planetary subsystems including the addition of their latent heat content to planetary objects.

Hence, all the planets are heating up at varying rates according to their position in relation to whatever nebula like object/cloud we are traveling into at whatever speed (I think it's 19km per second?).

Carbon credits aren't going to do squat! If this is the case, if this theory is correct, we will see increasing thermal transfer from the sun to all of the planets until we reach whatever the maximum density is of the nebula/cloud, then hopefully over time, temperture transfer and absorption rates will get back to normal.

All we can do is prepare however we can and ride it out. No sense in panicking, a scenario such as this would be totally outside of our control. Our politicians would be wise to tell the truth, so we can congregate near the equator over time, rather than the mass rush that will ensue once a scenario like this becomes fully apparent.

Cheers

Dave

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by rajaten
reply to post by metalholic

Of course they wouldnt tell us. They want to reduce the world population any way they can. The more ignorant people are, the more people will die. This equals less mouths to feed or foreign armies to worry about.

edit on 25-11-2010 by rajaten because: (no reason given)

If this is true, you should be veerrry careful.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

David Wilcock has been saying the same thing for a long time.. All his 2012 enigma videos point out this fact ..

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ewokdisco

The facts are that our solar system is not currently going through the Icy Cold of the Vacuum. We are in fact beginning to move through and interstellar dust cloud that scientists have called the "Local Fluff". This clould of Hydrogen and Helium is ~6000 degrees C, is 30 light years wide, and is held together magnetically.

The sun's heliosphere has been contracting as it encounters this cloud, and therefore more cosmic rays have been entering the solar system as has been evidenced from recent studies which have shown a steady increase in cosmic rays hitting the earth for the past few decades. This could account for the warming.

So there may be a Planet X or not, but it is not necessary to account for the changes that have been occuring on all the planets within our system.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
If you really think this is going to happen why are you sat at a computer when there is a whole world out there to explore before it gets destroyed!

When the sun starts to dwarf it will take a couple hundred years to completely destroy us but will effect us gradually!

^ According to scientists

There are always changes going on in the universe and our solar system... This doesn't necessarily have to be something catastrophic!

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by rajaten

I know its ridiculous that people forget to pay attention to the other planets and wont see the bigger picture.
All of this nonsense about carbon credits and global warming is a tool for TPTB to further their agenda, whilst simultaneously explaining away the facts of drastic change that we all see around us weather wise.

You know what their motto is: never waste an opportunity. Of course they will have known all along about this - but had the ingenious idea of blaming it on the sheeple (again) and using it to steal even more of their money (again).

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

ZOMG!! A MURAL IN A BOFA HQ BUILDING---WE ARE DOOOOOOOOOOMEEED!!!.

Wasn't this Niburu supposed to hit us in 2007 first, then 2010, and now 2012? What is it doing, slowing down as it approaches us? When it's not here in 2012, what date are you people going to put forward next? 2015?

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Great post, great links and articles too. However my anxiety level has shot through the roof

There is so much data and information through out the net regarding planet x, planet Nibru etc. It's hard to keep up with them. I have to say this is one of the most intelligently written posts I have read to date.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Its a very interesting thread for sure. Thinking outside the box is nice.

Even more interesting is the OP's Avatar. CUTE!! I have seen some avatars showing peoples "mugs" in them that cause me to wince every time I scroll down and see them. But the OP's avatar is very easy on the eyes and is very cute.

Very refreshing!!

To the rest of you, please lose the avatar mug shots, PLEASE!!!!
edit on 25-11-2010 by ra.ra3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

About the lakes being toxic - do you think its the Ph level of the lake or the heating. Anything acidic effects the body by attacking the immune system if im not mistaken.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
These are small anonolmlies.. The infomration you provide shows we do not understand the solar system dymanics.
For every peace of evidence you supply against AGW, a hundred papers can be supplied for..
No one really knows what is happening.. The body of evidence suggests we are having an affect on the planets climate. Is it really even worth taking a chance...

kx

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Sarkron

"fact"??? Oh, do please provide the evidence and sources for these "facts"...especially, this bit...(oh, boy...so many things wrong, here.....):

This clould of Hydrogen and Helium is ~6000 degrees C, is 30 light years wide, and is held together magnetically.

"~6000 degrees C" ??

Our Sun's photosphere, and surface temperature is around that!!! You really think that in open space, it is THAT HOT?!?

The Sun's outer visible layer is called the photosphere and has a temperature of 6,000°C (11,000°F).

www.solarviews.com...

This is why people need to start learning science, and STOP believing in every "pseudo"-claim that comes down the pike, nowadays. It diminishes the level of discourse.

Had a thought: So many wonder, "Why haven't we been openly contacted yet, by aliens from other planets?"

Have you considered that maybe, just maybe, they observe, and see these sorts of un-scientific "beliefs", and just think to themselves, "Nothing to see here, no intelligent life. Move along....."

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Unbelievable. A couple of weeks ago I had a dream about some big planet or sun that collided with the earth.
The dream was so vivid that when I looked up it almost looked like a Monet sky..

But when I did a better look and examined through the blue of the sky, I could see the burning cracks all over this massive planet or sun or whatever it was..

I could see the horizon of this object, if it was like some parachute jump and you go face down and look at the horizon at about 20000 feet..
The same time it so beautiful until this planet touched the earth and I saw a incredible white flash came of in distance and huge shock wave and then I wake up.

weird..!

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I live 5 miles from Emerald Bay. I don't see the point or reference to Tahoe at all. They're not spraying us this weekend..It's cold,crisp,BLUE Sky's... Supurb Out. I check the Stars every morning at 4:30 A.M... Seen ONE UFO that zigzagged..the whole UFO bit.It Stayed in one spot..them zig zag zoom..stopped..then zigzagged.
No film..I literally slapped my face to make sure I was seeing it.
NO WAY would I report that here.. You Crazy?
Keep Tahoe out the thread please.. Trout Lake? Confirmed Unknowns..
Weather has been SO normal here...Oh,other then the 8 feet up top of FRESH powder,and 4 feet here at Lake level.. Biggest early storms in 6 years.. Big Whupp.
I'm not here by accident.. You guys ALL scared me to higher ground. Wish we could grow stuff up here.
Happy Thanksgiving. I don't have to say holiday right? We're allowed to have this holiday without offending anybody? Correct?
Common Up. I'm a great host. ATSer's always welcome here.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

no one knows the meaning of a 2 degrees warming on triton

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

you are a total genius!!! your posts are always full of great info.. keep it up

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Git_r_dun

Hold on there, Bucko!!!

You responded/replied to the OP's first post...which IS the OP.....

...and, you didn't apply ANY critical thinking to it, yet? Not even after reading the (many, many) refutations??

Well......enjoy fantasy then, and good luck!!

Most of us prefer to live in reality.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join