It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I can't beleive this... the ACLU is out of thier mindss

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by JacKatMtn
Posting a story to keep the subject updated:

Judge rules Virginia nudist camp for teens cannot be held without parents

RICHMOND, Va. (AP) � A federal judge ruled Thursday a Virginia nudist colony cannot hold its annual summer camp for teenagers without parental supervision.

without parental supervision... hmmm yeah, I guess kids never did anything wrong right under their parents noses huh ?

I have actually had girls in the house in my bedroom, walked right through the front door and into my room and my parents didn't know a thing about it. So just 'cause parents are there, nothing bad will happen, this is good
extra DIV

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 07:05 PM
link   
the ole Bump Bump !!!

anyone else have any views on this ?

I know it seems like my point of view is coming as, people telling people who have kids how to "run" thier life, but if you knew the situation I'm sort of involved in...

friend of the family has a kid and the grandparents try to "rule the roost" so to say....

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone

I wonder if the ACLU would change their mind on this if a few of the "teens" ended up pregnant from attending one of these camps.

So do you believe that no teen has ever had sex at a "normal" clothed camp?

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Woodside

I wonder if the ACLU would change their mind on this if a few of the "teens" ended up pregnant from attending one of these camps.

So do you believe that no teen has ever had sex at a "normal" clothed camp?

No I don't beleive that at all, I'm just saying that a "nudist" camp with pre-teens and teens is inviting trouble.

See my previous post even, I did things right under the parents nose... I also know it's going to be argued, that "if they're going to do it, they'll find a way", Well, I just don't think kids should see other kids in the nude.

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Well, I just don't think kids should see other kids in the nude.

Well, if that is your selling point, I agree with you, in the effect that I would not want my kids walking around naked with other naked people either. But don't use the having sex or getting pregnant excuse, because you and I both know that is not a reasonable excuse.

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 05:29 PM
link   
what...

of course having sex and getting pregnant is a point of arguement..

so let me get this straight...

If a kid is not at a nudist camp, and has sex and gets pregnant, the parents are not at fault ?

If a kid is at a nudist camp and has sex, the parents are still not at fault ?

I say the parents are definitley at fault at the camp, and even somewhat at fault at the "other " situation....

Parents need to be responsible for thier kids, I know we can't be there with them 24 / 7, but we do not, I say DO NOT, need to parade them around others in the nude...

Sorry, I say it's wrong for kids to be nude in front of other people period... it is wrong... I don't care what kind of "lifestyle" it's supposed to be, to me it's wrong.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join