It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings from a Shape-Shifter.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   
This forum appears to be a gathering of astute minds. I am glad to finally introduce myself to you.

I am a shape-shifter and a long-time lurker. Laws of physics do not permit it (shape-shifting, not lurking) when you want it to be the case. Something many rigid minds will never understand - it is the subconscious consensus which imposes these laws upon them. I am sure many will quote a plethora of acumen-filled statements contradicting what I just wrote.

Let me do it for you instead, kind sirs - internal organs cannot change, it would lead to a catastrophic failure of an entire organism, right?

This argument always amuses me greatly, though I do understand the logic behind it is sound - from your limited perspective.

Compliments aside, I have been observing this site for a while and it will never cease to stagger me how some specious threads (filled with messiahs) become so popular while other threads - often containing so much knowledge - are dismissed. Denying ignorance is selective, it seems, as made evident by all those prediction threads.

Now you are probably inclined to adopt the following attitude: disbelief (aka BS), acceptance (risky!), indecision (let's analyze it more), indifference (why should I care?), facetiousness (let's play along).

Whatever the case may be, remember this: calling someone a liar and dismissing them out of hand is easy - but steering the discourse in such a way where they expose themselves while you never openly doubt them for a second - this requires more intellectual prowess and would be the kind of attitude I would expect to see on such a distinguished forum.

Many greetings.

Beware the bearers of false gifts and their broken promises.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by concordant

Beware the bearers of false gifts and their broken promises.

Advice I am highly thankful for and will most assuredly begin exercising immediately! You speak very wise words shape shifter.

Welcome to ATS and I do, honestly, look forward to seeing you in the threads.

~Heff

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS! May I know why you decided to post now when you were just a lurker before? Also, why do you need to tell everyone about your secret?

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   
The ideal shape-shifter is the mind. Great knowledge can hide behind any kind of covers.

That being said, Welcome.
edit on 23/11/10 by Vio1ion because: Added welcome

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   
And more pertinently - what or whom do you shift shape between?
Personally I shift shape all the time - when I over eat at Xmas and then gradually over the next few months getting smaller and smaller.
Of course, now, if I could shift into looking like Angelina Jolie it would be way more fun...
Just sayin'

Oh and welcome - I'm sure you'll fit in whatever shape you choose!
edit on 23-11-2010 by Sceptic_al because: Added welcome

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Hello there, thanks for posting! So what exactly does shift when you shape shift?

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Whoopi-doo. I do out of body travel all the time. I watch my friends sleep, talk , watch TV, and make love. What abilities does "shape-shifting" incur? Would you send a sample of your blood, skin, urine or hair to a lab of my choosing? I will pay for it. There are many re-mailing services available where you could not be tracked. Or you could drive a few hundred miles, wear gloves and not be tracked. If not then please quit wasting our time and run away little bunny.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by concordant

concordant, welcome to ATS hope you enjoy your time here.
2nd

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Laws of physics do not permit it (shape-shifting, not lurking) when you want it to be the case. Something many rigid minds will never understand - it is the subconscious consensus which imposes these laws upon them.

Firstly, welcome to ATS. I hope you enjoy your stay, in whatever form you choose to type in.

Can I suggest something, perhaps something cheeky but nevertheless appropriate; an avatar, a photograph, of you, in your “alternate” form?

Who’d know it wasn’t CGI?

As to the above quote; so your subconscious will affect this transformation process directly, indeed it is the only way to implement this change in you.

How does this apply when your mood changes when you’re, say, shopping, or being intimate with a partner? Does it happen when you’re angry; do you “hulk out”?

If the effect is the produce of a cumulative consensus – a mood swing triggered by an ongoing temper or humor maybe – are you on medication that prevents your disposition from straying into dangerous territory?

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I'd love to be able to shape shift. I don't think it would be impossible. Every time we think something is impossible, quantum physics comes along and finds out a way that not only is it possible, but we may do it one day. They are working on invisibility, time travel, and travel into other dimensions. I don't see why we can't change shape one day. If you think about it, we are just a mass of swirling atoms with an attached consciousness anyway. There is also a lot of empty space between atoms. If there were a way to rearrange everything, we could be anything at all.

Already they have found a way to turn an atom of one thing into an atom of another thing. Maybe one day we will have something that can create food for us or whatever we want.

But say you are a shape shifter, would you have to have intense knowledge of the thing you are changing into? I mean, I did pretty well in Anatomy and Physiology, but not well enough that I fully understand how my own body works. Then again, I don't really have to think about how my body works for it to do its thing.

So say I wanted to become an animal, and I at least had a rudimentary knowledge of what it looked like and a bit about where everything should be, I guess you are saying God, the universe, or some force would just get everything right and in place for me to become that, if I had the power/faith to begin the transformation?

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Yeah, I kind o' like you already. Not ready to believe you just yet, but you sound interesting enough. I had passed this intro over in New Topics a few times--you've lurked here and seen the many claims so I'm sure you understand-- before boredom caused me to clicky. I'm glad I did.

So my questions: Is this a skill you acquired, and if so how did you learn it and how long did it take you to learn?

Welcome Aboard!

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Its pretty easy to shape shift. Everybody and every critter shape shifts from the moment of its conception in the womb until the time we die. Its just that we and other critters shape shift very slowly over time.

Welcome to ATS.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS ... this is a subject that has always interested me (I often visit friends who live on the Isle of Skye ... and Waternish is known for it's accounts of shapeshifters through history and to present day) ... I personally believe there are different forms of shapeshifting as has already been suggested ... I for one would like to hear more about your experiences ... for example have you been able to do this naturally since childhood ... did you train yourself or were you shown ... or did it just happen unexpectedly ???

We're a relatively intelligent lot here and I'm pretty sure we can follow the more technical information if you are able and willing to share it with us ... you must understand we have heard many 'unusual' claims here and so we do not shock easily ... however when someone makes such claims we have learned not to swallow such tales without some kind of back-up ... you might be surprised to learn that sometimes people come onto ATS and claim to be many a weird thing ranging from Actual Aliens to Living-breathing Lycan and everything in between ... so far all have been flushed out as fake ... I'd like to think you are different.

I am genuinely interested to hear your story ... it will certainly make for an interesting 'intro' thread.

Woody

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Hi there and welcome.

I am also a shapeshifter and a turncoat
After twilight I turn into a nocturnal creature and before that I am day dreamer!

Enjoy your stay. Hopefully your contributions will count!

-v

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Thanks for all your answers. If you've any more thoughts, you're welcome to u2u me. Cheers.

new topics

top topics

join