It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possibility of a Man made "Polar Shift" ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Earth's Poles have flipped several times in the past, the last polar shift occurred 7,80,000 years ago, some scientists believe we're due for another, while others speculate a reversal is already underway. The earth's magnetic field has dipped by 10% since the last 150 years, raising the possibility that it may collapse and later reverse, flipping the planet's poles and the field could completely vanish in 1,500 to 2,000 years.

So i believe we are already in for a natural pole shift, but what if this natural process could be speed-ed up and a actual crustal polar shift could be achieved in just few hours. The rotation of outer liquid core over the solid inner core at different speeds results in the formation of magnetic field around the earth, the weakening of earth magnetic field is supposed to be caused by the formation of various vortices in the flow of liquid metal in outer core, magnetic field lines can sometimes become haphazard because of the chaotic motions of liquid metal leading to a weak magnetic field.

A few years back i read a novel by Clive Cussler Known as The Polar Shift, in this novel a group of Neo-Anarchist by the name of Lucifer Legion planned to shake up the elite power structure by perpetrating a magnetic polar shift by means of technology, they believed that earth is in a natural cycle of pole shift and only a small nudge given to the field will cause its reversal, they used theorems of Laszlo Kovacs, a student of real life Nikola Tesla.

They used these theorems for making a device which will generate correct low frequency electromagnetic waves, which are transmitted in to the earth where the crustal thickness is lowest ( i.e. in deep sea) such that they reach the liquid core and stir up the vortices in the liquid outer core, the plan was to affect the the south atlantic anamoly, which already has a weakest magnetic field, and causing a field reversal there, leading to formation of new poles. But later they found out that the magnetic reversal will lead to an unstoppable physical shifting of crust and will lead to unimaginable destruction.

Now don't say it is a work of fiction and hence can't be real, i believe there is some truth there. May be the elites already possess such a technology and will use it on 2012 or maybe later. They will say at that time please don't panic this is a natural process or they might say it is the mayan prophecy being fulfilled, they have already spreaded a lot a of disinfo regarding 2012 through movies, music, news (solar flares). They have already established a lot of cover to use such technologies.

So what is your opinion is a man made polar shift is possible..........?

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   
If the result of this cataclysmic event could wipe the face of the planet clean, then what purpose would it serve?!
Are TPTB hoping to survive?! With what little population is left, will taxes go up? So many variables.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

Scientists believe that not all of the people will be wiped off of the face of the earth there will be few survivors, because the extent of destruction will not be same everywhere, as for as elites are concerned they will be knowing already where the chances of their survival is more through computer models, they are already building bunkers in safe places. They have anti-gravity crafts and will fly to mars or moon where they already have bases and return whenever they like. The whole world is just a playground to them.

edit on 22-11-2010 by vinay86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by vinay86

If we lose the ice caps anything can happen. I think the whole thing is gonna tip right over.

You laugh.
Think about this and do the math.
I figure no matter what, we have only about 100 years of life as we know it left here on the planet Earth.

1. The population of the planet has tripled in the past 60 years.
2. In 40 years the Amazon (earths lungs) have been reduced 20%
3. And half the worlds marshes (earths liver) have already been drained.

Do you imagine it is going to take another 40 years to reduce that rain forest another 20%

Meanwhile...the population tripled.
It will take 20 years, and then 10, and then 5 and then 2.5 and then you will have not even 20% left to kill off.
I figure it will be completely gone in 37.5 years.

The marshes and coral reefs will be destroyed much sooner if we continue at the present rate of growth.

We might be able to "fake it" somehow when our air and water supplies are affected and effectively cut off.
We will continue on in the ignorance we so love to cling to for a few more years but eventually the air and water that was left in the room will be gone.

We better get inventing.
And for Earths sake...don't have kids.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by vinay86

Scientists believe that not all of the people will be wiped off of the face of the earth there will be few survivors, because the extent of destruction will not be same everywhere, as for as elites are concerned they will be knowing already where the chances of their survival is more through computer models, they are already building bunkers in safe places. They have anti-gravity crafts and will fly to mars or moon where they already have bases and return whenever they like. The whole world is just a playground to them.

We will look like just another foreclosure.
Earth boarded up and waiting for the next tenant.
Those few who remain...they won't even count.

They will be finished off, hunted down and killed, when the new tenants take over.

Because of course the new tenants are going to blame them for the destruction of this planet...as right they should.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   

So why not include this in your OP. That always confuses me. People make such wild claims and theories but don't include them in their OP's. Why not put your entire thought into your theory. Who, what, when, where, how etc. It saves time in the future and knowing your full claim, I can choose to walk away or stay. Now, my friend. I walk away. Good luck.
edit on 22-11-2010 by cluckerspud because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   
One of the reasons I continue to seek answers to the shift is that many years ago I had experiences which left me knowing about the shifting of the earths axis even though I did not understand what it meant. It was several years later when the New Age first began to discuss this phenomena on humanities horizon and the phrase was coined openly.

One of the most important contributions I have on the subject is that people can be conditioned prior to the event, I do not claim to know what that really means and if it is part of surviving the event or not but I suspect there will be many survivors in the worst case scenario.

There has to be in my opinion a Spiritual aspect to this as well yet again I have no real proof of that. I do however feel that it is highly possible it takes place in this lifetime for me.

My greatest wish is that I am able to hold on tight to my beloved Children and pets when the time comes and I also believe that there will be strong precursors to the main shift and if I begin to have those messages as in past I promise to make announcements to that affect.

I have heard members on the board discuss things which although mysterious to them seem perfectly in accord with what I know and yet to speculate prematurely can only cause confusion.

As for the science of this being pushed by man made means I am not so sure, man is still in his infantile stages and this is something of immense magnitude on many levels yet to be discovered and understood.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by rusethorcain

Thanks Rusethorcain always loved your posts, totally agreed with you on this one but do you think man can play god, and may have developed such a technology that could wreak total havoc on earth like pole shift, we know they can manipulate weather easily cause rains, droughts etc. We are having intermittent rains in New Delhi, India in November, there has never been rains in November.

edit on 24-11-2010 by vinay86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 02:27 AM
link   
The polar shift has already begun. True north is not true north anymore, migrating birds are getting lost.
It has begun.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

Thanks good post, we all want some kind of spiritual awakening now, i am desperately waiting for 2012 to come as a year of liberation of humanity. Can you elaborate some more on your experiences on the shifting of earth axis that you were describing. Thanks again for visiting.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by vinay86

Firstly, let's differentiate between geomagnetic reversal and polar shift. Geomagnetic reversal is the change in the magnetic field of the Earth, where the magnetic north pole shifts to the South Polar Region and the south magnetic pole shifts to the North Polar Region. Once this process is complete, our compasses would point toward Antarctica, rather than northern Canada. Polar shift is considered to be a less likely event that occurs a few times in the evolutionary timescale of the Solar System. There are a couple of examples of planets that have suffered a catastrophic polar shift, including Venus (which rotates in an opposite direction to all the other planets, therefore it was flipped upside down by some huge event, such as a planetary collision) and Uranus (which rotates on its side, having been knocked off-axis by an impact, or some gravitational effect caused by Jupiter and Saturn). Many authors (including the doomsayers themselves) often cite both geomagnetic reversal and polar shift as being one of the same thing. This isn't the case.......

for the rest:
www.universetoday.com...

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Pauligirl

Thanks for providing me the link to this excellent article, busts many theories like Planet x and solar flares and i also don't believe in them but these theories can be used by them for covering their tracks. These few lines caught my attention in this article.

“The field is not always stable, the convection and the nature of the flow changes, and it can cause the dipole that’s generated to wax and wane in intensity and strength,” Singer said. “When it becomes very weak, it’s less capable of reaching to the surface of the Earth, and what you start to see emerge is this non-axial dipole, the weaker part of the field that’s left over.

Universe today.com
At least they agree that turbulence in the flow of molten metal can weaken the field. Again thanks for posting.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by vinay86

Well them rate of magnetic chanege has been speeding up a lot in the last hundred years... it does make you wonder if we have anything to do with it...

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   

reply to post by rusethorcain

Thanks Rusethorcain always loved your posts, totally agreed with you on this one but do you think man can play god, and may have developed such a technology that could wreak total havoc on earth like pole shift, we know they can manipulate weather easily cause rains, droughts etc. We are having intermittent rains in New Delhi, India in November, there has never been rains in November.

You know it is funny...I believe a lot of weird stuff...UFO's, NWO, Illuminati, reptilians, ghosts...but I have such a hard time believing man is able to deliberately manipulate the weather. Why allow all those fires to burn swaths through California if there was a way to extinguish them? What technology do you think might be used? I am not saying it can't happen. I just don't see how.
This was interesting. They are talking about Titan but it could be relative to what is happening on Earth...www.unmannedspaceflight.com... and this might help.
science.nasa.gov... You probably already saw this theory...en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 25-11-2010 by rusethorcain because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

Thanks for posting,yes the poles are wandering at the rate of 10 km per year since the day they were discovered in 1831. A majority of articles that i have read points to convection currents of the molten metal in outer core responsible for this. If someone has a different viewpoint please feel free to post.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Drunvalo melchizedek in his interview with lilou mace said a pole shift could result in a total memory wipe of people, i cant say how much truth there is in it, he also says that astronauts wear special equipments to prevent this from happening when they leave earth. If a pole shift is to occur the elites will surely know how to safeguard themselves from this.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Nikola Tesla once claimed that he could split the earth in two like an apple with his EMP weapons, if government has his research material in their hands than it could become devastating.

He also began to make some interesting claims about his abilities and the power of his inventions. He told people he possessed the scientific wherewithal to split the Earth in two, and he told the New York Times he had invented a death ray which he called the "teleforce," which could melt an airplane's engine from a range of 250 miles.

Link.
edit on 4/1/11 by vinay86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Yes I agree they have the technology to paly God . They have Invisible Weapons already installed in Alaska and more places. If these work in tandum they can create natural calamities.

DOWNLOAD THIS TO GET MORE INFO
Planet_Earth_As_Weapon_and_Target_by_LEUREN_MORET_(World_Affairs,_The_Journal_of_International_Issues_v.9,_n.4,_Winter_2005.pdf
www.freedrive.com...

Briefing on the European Parliament resolution on HAARP

The driver behind international concerns about HAARP is Dr. Nick Begich from Alaska. He wrote the book Angels Don't Play This HAARP:Advances in Tesla Technology, which is 230 pages of detailed information, in 1995.

His article On the Trail Towards New Science attached, recounts his attendance at a public hearing of the European Parliament 5th February 1998. His principal contact was Tom Spencer, the Conservative MEP who chaired the Foreign Affairs Committee. I attach the notes from that committee meeting from the EU website. Entitled Background Information 09-02-98 The HAARP Project and non-lethal weapons, it is worth reading in its entirety. Tom Spencer invited the Americans to attend to discuss HAARP, but they declined. Dr Begich and Dr Rosalie Bertell described how HAARP could be used as a weapon to,

disrupt electronic communications worldwide by acting upon the ionosphere
cause earthquakes and tidal waves
deprive areas of the world of water through weather modification

The passage on HAARP in the explanatory statement is entitled HAARP - a weapons system which disrupts the climate. It describes HAARP as a weapon that can

heat up the ionosphere and focus large amounts of energy on a particular area by creating artificial lenses
serve as an anti-missile system by focusing electrical energy on a moving target
allow better communications with submarines
disrupt global communications
manipulate global weather patterns
penetrate the earth for the purposes of tomography (ie x-raying and mapping the earth).

The Opinion of the Committee on the Environment was that

HAARP was a serious threat to global environment and human health
the European Commission should urge the US, Russia and all other countries involved with these type of weapons to desist, and to devise and international treaty to ban them.
there should be an international ban on chemical, electrical and sound weapons weapons that can manipulate the human brain.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Also See this .

DOWNLOAD MORE INFO HERE.Weather as a Force Multiplier. Owning the Weather in 2025.pdf
www.freedrive.com...

CIA-led Project Cloverleaf was one of the initial “aerosolized heavy-metal particulate” operations. Massive spraying of the upper-atmosphere/Stratosphere commenced. The U.S. DOD operations soon followed, as the US Air Force became embedded in the overall operations, strategically. The U.S. Air Force would also play significantly into the expansion of a significant Global-Warming Mitigation strategies in the form of Weather Modification and Geo-Engineering practices.

[2025] Weather as a Force Multiplier: Owning the Weather in 2025 USAF (7)

www.bariumblues.com...

HAARPs is utilized for many clandestine missions, of which Weather Modification is a fundamental objective. Microwave, ELF (Extreme Low Frequency), VLF (Very Low Frequency) and other EMR/EMF-based systems are transmitted into the atmosphere and reflected by the ionosphere, back through the Earth's Stratosphere/Atmosphere where various airborne chemical particulates, polymer filaments and other electromagnetic frequency absorbers and reflectors are used to push or pull the prevailing Jet-Streams, changing Weather patterns. (Note: Vast files of our research are available on the particulate, polymers, Microwave, ELF, VLF & EMG, etc) In many instances, Drought Inducement Technologies have been found in patented systems. Drought Inducement occurs, according to reviewed technologies by heating the Stratosphere with Microwaves, placing airborne chemical particulates in the airspace and thereby changing the base-line moisture gradients via microwaves from HAARPs and desiccating chemically with Barium Titanates, Methyl Aluminum and Potassium mixtures. ( Induced Climate Change -Geoengineering the Earth's Radiation Balance ) (13)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker2000

Thanks for providing all that valuable info on weather modification, HAARP, Chemtrails etc. I believe they had developed these technologies way back in 1950's and now they are capable of doing much more than just weather modification. I quote this line from your article....
"In this century, we believe we are witnessing the gradual, purposeful demise of the Earth's Natural System."

and that's all it is about, but question is why they are doing it and as 2012 is coming nearer you can see they are spreading end of the world scenarios more and more. I made a new thread regarding what i think there plans behind spreading doomsday scenarios through through movies, books, new age talk etc.

New Ice Age Movie Depicts 2012 Crustal Shift Scenario ! The Evil Agenda Behind 2012.,

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join