It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THREE new planets photographed in the sky!! nibiru? eris? sackloth?

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by crimsongod21

aaaaaarggggh!! i swear to god....will u read the thread....ive covered this 4 times already!! i am well aware of this fact....

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

yes there is u can look at the soho pictures i linked near the begining of the thread that the debunkers just miraciously failed to see.....A HUGE SPHERICAL OBJECT IN FRONT OF THE SUN BETWEEN THE SUN AND SOHO....

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by NWOnoworldorder

as i said in my last post some one might of gotten to it already, i have been reading this thread i am a late comer i have made it to page 10 so far, im sorry if me wanting to correct an error has upset you, please pardon me for making a comment

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   

well perhaps if one read the full thread b4 jumping the gun to correct me u will have seen that there was no need....IT HAS BEEN COVERED.

good day

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   

I guess you didn't yet know?

That guy (who posted the YouTube video you want everyone to watch)?

"VonHelton"??

He's an idiot, insane, crackpot...OR a clever hoaxer. Out for a laugh at people's gullibility.

There are plenty of other threads that featured his previous "videos" already....including his ridiculous claims of giant spaceships (with "jesus" on board, for chrissakes!!
Like some "supreme being" would need a mechanical device, like a spaceship, to travel!!! ??? Could just blink its eyes, or whatever it has for an equivalent...wriggle its nose, etc!).

Do us a favor, would ye? I already wasted the first minute or so (sound off, mercifully) to see his opening logo, music disclaimer and credits, and the GUN pointed in my face! Then his ugly mug showed up, while he munches "taters" or chews "tobaccy", or whatever he's done in previous videos....can you show us what time reference to skip too?? His blithering blathering is too much to withstand, anymore. I've had enough of him, form the other threads and videos......

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   
seems the window WAS ROLLED DOWN!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   

I went searching for....

....u can look at the soho pictures i linked near the begining of the thread...

....And, if they're the ones you mean, on page two I think....???? I see nothing odd. But, the images come up fairly small. What is there? Something between the Earth and the Sun, could be two planets as candidates for that, did you realize?

Mercury and Venus. Would have to check times of the images, SOHO's location on orbit in relation to the two planet's locations on their orbits.

Did anyone check? Or has it already been discussed...you say no one responded. Could that merely be because there is NOTHING to respond to??

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

i honestly really dont give a $hit what u think of von helton, but the pictuers he shows about 2 minutes into his video and that remain there throughout are the same pictures i have supplied in the thread that u clearly havent bothered lookin at.

go look at them and stop whingin about von

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   

not between earth and the sun...BETWEEN SOHO AND THE SUN?! and dont even say its a comet...we dont have spherical comets except for eris, which is now classed as a planetoid.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Mercury and Venus do not appear as they do in the afformentioned video. The yappear as bright spheres, with a bit of flare on the go to make them look sexy. That big circular thing infront of the sun is not any planet which we know of. Otherwise we'd have seen it all before. It's just that simple.

Now, I'm more inclined to think that the "sphericle object" infront of the sun in the pictures are some kind of obstruction near the camera, rather than massive planets blocking out thw sun. But I'm far from an expert. Be that as it may, it still ain't venus or mercury, not by any stretch of the imagination.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   

there is no planets that orbit between so and the sun, thats the whole point , what use is there to have soho out beyond mercury etc if they wud get in the way??

and if they were...they are tiny in comparison with the sun so would just show as dots not like u see on these pics....i swear to god u grasp at everything to try deny what u can see...its depressing!
edit on 24-11-2010 by NWOnoworldorder because: cuz i wanted to

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   

well im do apologize for not having the time to read 24 pages of the same old bs, then more time to back track to that post if needed to correct you, its nothing really to get upset about. Speaking of wich you are awful defensive, over something as trivial as me correcting something i saw as wrong in this thread, i thought thats what we hear at ATS were here to do, "deny ignorence" i beleive is still the motto here and thats all i was trying to do. When and if that stance changes please let me know so i can stop reading these threads and trying to help people understand where they are mistaken or in cases where i am mistaken people will stop correcting me. that way we can all feel like were just really really smart and never ever wrong.

thank you and good day/night depending on your location in this universe

ps. please disregard all spelling and other writing errors i am by no means adiquit(?) in these areas

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Acidtastic

it moves into focus and then out as tho it has passed by, i dont think its dirt or anything u can clearly see its sperical and u can see things on it ....if its not a planet could be a space craft...just a thought...but ill go with planet

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   

well if you dont know what was being sed because u only trailed through 10 pages of BULL$HIT its not my problem really is it?

and seeing as it is such bull$hit why are u still here....if u dont want to comment on the bull$hit content then good day?.....mkay?

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   

???? You need to brush up on your Astronomy lessons, especially our Inner Solar System, for starters:

....there is no planets that orbit between so and the sun...

(I presume "so" means the SOHO spacecraft/telescope/imager??)

SOHO is near to the Earth. Right in our backyard....about 1,5 million kilometers away...that's only about FOUR times as far as our Moon! It is in a Lagrange Point (L-1). THEREFORE, it is in the same ecliptic plane as us, on this planet. AND we see Mercury and Venus transit the Sun's disc, as they orbit, from our perspective!!!

This is rather basic stuff, really.

You should read up, and learn about it:

sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov...

orbits.esa.int...

sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov...

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   

well i stay because within all the BS you will and do find on this site are little golden nuggets of amazing stuff that makes reading all the other stuff you find here well worth it, its not my fault that some people, not naming names, read a passige in the bible where it states that the sun will turn black like sackcloth took it to mean that the sun would be black like some heavenly body named sackloth as oposed to it turning a shade of black that is similar to sackcloth made from goats hair. yes i could of spent and hour or so reading the whole post and im still in the process of doing so but i felt like i could contribute to the thread by pointing out a mistake of a fellow member, thus helping other members not to be caught up in misinformation, though unitensional as it was, was still wrong.

thank you and good day/night depending on your location in this universe

seperating the wheat from the chaff one post at a time

ps please disregard and spelling or other errors

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   

u failed to comment on where i sed AND IF THEY DID THEY WOULD BE TINY IN COMPARISON?!

if soho is on our doorstep then why would mercury or venus show up so close to soho? that u can actually see things on them?

ive been lookin at lasco c2 and c3 for aaaaages and u see venus as a little dot in the distance...so either it has moved which i doubt as its on an orbit...OR SOMETHING ELSE HAS PASSED IN FRONT....u see what im getting at here?

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   

what part of PEOPLE REFER TO NIBIRU AS SACKCLOTH is it your just not getting here? now u have already stated that your grammer isnt great, and thats fine but u CAN read cant you?

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by NWOnoworldorder
NEW NEWS!!!!!

...ive already uploaded them in this thread however all the DEBUNKERS havent even mentioned them funnily enough...

Up gave us thumbnails. With no clear date and time so we could look them up ourselves. We're supposed to look at something that small to see something?
We didn't say anything about it because it would have just meant that you don't know astronomy, punctuation, or how to interpret what you see on a satellite picture. There was enough commenting it really didn't to go off on a tangent.
The thread is not about SOHO pictures anyway. It's about "THREE new planets photographed in the sky!!"

Since you bring up something off-topic, may I ask something one topic?
I've said in a past post you need to explain your claim. Please explain how a planet could be pictured somewhere other than the sky? What other options would there be?
I'll wait for your reply on my computer!!!

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   

and if they were...

There, you are refering to Venus or Mercury transitting the Sun...

....they are tiny in comparison with the sun so would just show as dots not like u see on these pics....

I looked at VonHelton's crap video.....(what the H was that beverage, at 1:32???
What a buffoon!!!)

He puts up the images, dated 15 October 2010 if I read them correctly...and I see NOTHING! Nice images, from SOHO, but nothing unusual.

He belongs in the loony bin....jeez, I hope he didn't procreate....the "baby" he mentions, in the "other room" that might be "coming in"....It isn't his, is it?? (If it is, someone should call CPS).

(I didn't keep watching...but), Oh! The suspense! Did the baby come in, or not? Find out!!! Tune in next week, same batspit crazy time, same batspit crazy channel.....if nothing else, he's consistent in his delusions....

So, anyone can Google for images of Venus, crossing in front of the Sun. To see relative sizes, taking into account the diameter of Venus (very much like Earth, only slightly smaller) and its relative distance, and perspective. THEN one could imagine what sort of (imaginary) "orb" would create a silhouette (if any, as suggested by Mr. Crazylegs), and how large it would be in comparison, based on approximate distance and diameter. You could play with a lot of numbers and scenarios....might help with that science fiction novel outline, if someone is writing one.

BTW, taking a look at that V-H video....here's a comment from about three hours ago...a RATIONAL, reasonable and sane one:

Von - that object in the sky is VENUS, 100% verified, any program will show the correct locations of all planetary bodys, even an iphone application will show VENUS was that object....

i swear to god u grasp at everything to try deny what u can see...its depressing!

??? Only a few doing any "denying" around here....it is denying science and logic and reason.....and "seeing" things that aren't there!!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join