It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Sharia lessons for pupils aged six: BBC uncovers weekend schools that teach pupils how to hack off t

page: 15
57
<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Removed the quotes because you somehow managed to screw it up with your last quotation of me.

No, because you attempt to justify the most backward logic thinking I've ever personally seen.

You honestly believe that Muslims are "targeted" in some conspiracy, which in itself makes me laugh uncontrollably, considering how PC today's age truly is.

You have ZERO concept of human rights, rather you think we are here to be killed for you to prove a point.

You truly show how sickening you are.
edit on 23-11-2010 by Gakus because: (no reason given)




posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Steam
So you think it is okay to spread hate and advocate the killings of groups that you don't like or you find inferior?

You think you should be allowed to yell "fire!" or "bomb!" in a crowded theater, cause mass panic, cause injuries, or worst case even death and not be held legally responsible for any of this?


Nope. So, how are we going to go about prosecuting George W. Bush and every commentator on Fox News? Your own strategy seems designed to foster fear and hatred of a billion people on Earth. I seem to remember someone yelling, "WMDs in Iraq. Come quick!" This led to a lot of innocent civilians being killed in Iraq and Afghanistan whom Bush obviously did not like.

You might consider holding yourself to the same standards that you require from everyone else..
edit on 23-11-2010 by andrewh7 because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Brainwashing kids into hateful things.

I have always said that Britain's immigration authorities made a huge error in admitting so many extremists.

They are set to take over by undermining all sense of freedom and decency. And by murdering freedom of thought.



posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gakus
Removed the quotes because you somehow managed to screw it up with your last quotation of me.

No, because you attempt to justify the most backward logic thinking I've ever personally seen.

You honestly believe that Muslims are "targeted" in some conspiracy, which in itself makes me laugh uncontrollably, considering how PC today's age truly is.

You have ZERO concept of human rights, rather you think we are here to be killed for you to prove a point.

You truly show how sickening you are.
edit on 23-11-2010 by Gakus because: (no reason given)


Nope, I want to ask you, why do you want to kill me?

Is it because I'm defending freedom of speech?

What does human rights have to do with freedom of speech?


I think you are in the wrong thread lol



posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism
 


Just a point I would like to make, oozy, freedom of speech is a basic human right.



posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknows
reply to post by oozyism
 


Just a point I would like to make, oozy, freedom of speech is a basic human right.


Yes, and I'm defending it, the other dude wants to kill me because I'm defending it


Getting confusing?

Expect confusion amongst brainwashed masses.



posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism

Originally posted by Gakus
Removed the quotes because you somehow managed to screw it up with your last quotation of me.

No, because you attempt to justify the most backward logic thinking I've ever personally seen.

You honestly believe that Muslims are "targeted" in some conspiracy, which in itself makes me laugh uncontrollably, considering how PC today's age truly is.

You have ZERO concept of human rights, rather you think we are here to be killed for you to prove a point.

You truly show how sickening you are.
edit on 23-11-2010 by Gakus because: (no reason given)


Nope, I want to ask you, why do you want to kill me?

Is it because I'm defending freedom of speech?

What does human rights have to do with freedom of speech?


I think you are in the wrong thread lol


Are you seriously attempting to turn this back on me, when you have stated it's perfectly fine to kill anyone who agrees with your own personal religious beliefs?

Stop trying to make yourself out to look like a victim when you know damn well, you provoke these instances daily in an attempt to get anyone who disagrees with you banned from these forums.

Anyone who even takes a moment to view your posts can bare witness to your insane trolling.

I honestly hope any Mod who happens upon this discussion at least reads this trape, before passing judgment.
edit on 23-11-2010 by Gakus because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Gakus
 


Are you talking about comments on this thread, or hundreds of other threads?

If you want to discuss the OP, then let's do it, or if you want to discuss my comments in this thread, then let's do it, but if you want to discuss my comments on hundreds of other threads, then either send me a PM, or go to those threads.

You are going way off topic now..

Ta Ta..



posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by andrewh7
 


Flawed analogy.
Saddam Hussein was a dictator who himself breached human rights so according to the Declaration his government was a legitimate target. And collateral damage is unintended (until you prove otherwise) and cannot be completely avoided. That simple.



posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism
reply to post by Gakus
 


Are you talking about comments on this thread, or hundreds of other threads?

If you want to discuss the OP, then let's do it, or if you want to discuss my comments in this thread, then let's do it, but if you want to discuss my comments on hundreds of other threads, then either send me a PM, or go to those threads.

You are going way off topic now..

Ta Ta..



I'm done feeding this troll, in fact I'm sorry I did to begin with, it's clear you are beyond any help.

I bid you a goodnight sir, I tire of your trolling.
edit on 23-11-2010 by Gakus because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maslo
reply to post by andrewh7
 


Flawed analogy.
Saddam Hussein was a dictator who himself breached human rights so according to the Declaration his government was a legitimate target. And collateral damage is unintended (until you prove otherwise) and cannot be completely avoided. That simple.


Saddam Hussein was funded and his soldiers trained by the United States to serve as a foil to the new Iran we created. You might reconsider your revisionist viewpoint of history. We DID NOT invade Iraq to stop human rights violations or to free the people of Iraq. We invaded be George Bush told us that they had WMDs that could be used against the United States.



Could you explain to me how anyone can prove intentional or reckless acts when the records of those acts are deemed classified? This video would never have seen the light of day had it not been leaked without permission.



How would you feel if Iran started bombing the US mainland, claiming they are acting to stop those responsible for the prison camp at Gitmo? The torture committed there is against US law and the international treaties we have signed promising not to engage in it. Wouldn't that make the US a legitimate target under your line of reasoning? Would collateral damage be okay under those circumstances?
edit on 23-11-2010 by andrewh7 because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by andrewh7
 


Sorry for off topic but

also do tell him that the Democratically elected leader of Iraq (QASSIM), was toppled by a CIA backed coup, which brought the Baath party to power, then lead the way to Saddam.



Thanks America.



posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism
reply to post by andrewh7
 


Sorry for off topic but

also do tell him that the Democratically elected leader of Iraq (QASSIM), was toppled by a CIA backed coup, which brought the Baath party to power, then lead the way to Saddam.



Thanks America.


I don't think your comment is off-topic at all. The people in here don't seem to understand that their chickens have come home to roost. I'm assuming that their refusal to consciously acknowledge that radical Islam is most likely a direct result of Western attempts to install puppet governments and the population's backlash. We condemn the middle east as a region governed by chaos where real democracy is impossible. Democracy failed there because the US didn't like the results it produced and decided to take matters into its own hands.
edit on 23-11-2010 by andrewh7 because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 05:37 AM
link   

A BBC Panorama investigation, to be screened tonight, identified a network of more than 40 weekend schools teaching around 5,000 children, from age six to 18. The schools – which offer the hardline Saudi National Curriculum – are run under the umbrella of ‘Saudi Students Clubs and Schools in the UK and Ireland’.


This all reminds me of the events leading up to the holocaust. So here we have young children being taught that jews are evil and trying to take over the world, and instructed on how to cut off hands or when to stone a person to death.
I believe in free speech, but there's a certain point where it goes too far.

A generation of children who want to wipe out the jews and kill everyone who disagrees? Already allowed to happen once. This is how world wars begin, folks.



posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by trollz

A BBC Panorama investigation, to be screened tonight, identified a network of more than 40 weekend schools teaching around 5,000 children, from age six to 18. The schools – which offer the hardline Saudi National Curriculum – are run under the umbrella of ‘Saudi Students Clubs and Schools in the UK and Ireland’.


This all reminds me of the events leading up to the holocaust. So here we have young children being taught that jews are evil and trying to take over the world, and instructed on how to cut off hands or when to stone a person to death.
I believe in free speech, but there's a certain point where it goes too far.

A generation of children who want to wipe out the jews and kill everyone who disagrees? Already allowed to happen once. This is how world wars begin, folks.


Agreed, yet we'll continue onward with such RETARDED thought patterns expecting a new end result, even though the least bias person in the middle east has more hate in their pinky for Jews than anyone the world over, yet it's somehow unbiased?


ROFL

the entire system is setup to fail.
edit on 23-11-2010 by Gakus because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by trollz
 


Your not wrong and also what another poster said about 'them trying to take over with their own rules'.... well, so far our own Governments have been too soft on these Radicals/Fanaticals.... way too soft.... I for one am glad that the EDL are trying to sort things out....

The protests will escalate and the violence will get worse as far as i see it...

Why do the Muslims hate Jews anyway?

Just because they are in Israel?

You know what? The whole World is against Islamafication so they better watch out that what happened in the World War against the Jews doesnt happen to them..... if it does it will all be their own fault IMO.



posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 05:54 AM
link   
What happened to the topic of discussion?

Sharia lessons for pupils aged six: BBC uncovers weekend schools that teach pupils how to hack off

It would appear a certain member here has led you all away from the topic. Ignore the trolling guys and don't let someone take you off your game!

IRM



posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 06:00 AM
link   
This is wrong on soo many levels I don't even know where to begin. Teaching kids in school violence will not help any community. Authorities should take action against such schools.



posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Gakus
 




Agreed, yet we'll continue onward with such RETARDED thought patterns expecting a new end result, even though the least bias person in the middle east has more hate in their pinky for Jews than anyone the world over, yet it's somehow unbiased?


The holocaust happened in Europe, under Christians, and under Democracy, not in the Middle East.

In fact it was Muslims who didn't submit to the Nazis and send their Jewish population to Germany for prosecution.

Sorry mate, you need to wake up.

Hate exists for a reason, if you can't debate hate using reason, then you have failed.

Muslims are starting to hate Jews because? Americans are starting to hate Muslims because?

So the relationship between "because" and "reason"?
edit on 23-11-2010 by oozyism because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Are these lessons taking place at Westboro Baptist Mosque? Seriously, someone needs to take these kids aside and tell them that their parents and teachers are wrong about God, and that they should not listen to a word they say, as they are probably wrong about most other things as well.




top topics



 
57
<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

log in

join