It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sharia lessons for pupils aged six: BBC uncovers weekend schools that teach pupils how to hack off t

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by WashingtonGrewHemp
How dare you accuse me of being racist. People always conflate anti-Zionism with antisemitism. I'm not antisemitic, in fact I have Jewish friends that are also against Israel. So be careful what you say and to who you say it because that's libel as far as I'm concerned.

Ok, this is what you said earlier

More Zionist Jew propaganda. Sharia Law is nowhere near taking control anywhere in the West. this is fear mongering. You are trying to garner support for Israel. Sorry, it's not going to work much longer, because people are starting to realize that Israel attacked the USS Liberty, there was the Lavon Affair, and Mossad did 911 to draw America into a War against its enemies. You Zionists are evil, evil people.

Liar much, in your second post you claim no to be a racist and that Zionism doesn't equal Jewish, yet above you clearly mentioned Jew as if the two are interchangeable. How are your nonexistent friends??

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Calling someone a Zionist Jew is like calling someone a Wahabi Muslim. Both are terrorists.
I'm not racist just because I don't support Israel.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Yissachar1

it's just the way they believe man u cant judge someone just cuz hes believes a certain way and btw there just makin sure their children are brainwashed the way they want kinda like they do here in the usa

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doujutsu

Originally posted by Yissachar1
reply to post by etcorngods

So

Im a purveyor of hate for pointing out purveyors of hate?

Makes sense

You're a jew/Zion with an anti-islamic agenda.You beat the anti-islamic drum like your masters who own the 92% of the media.

You want firm millitary action taken against muslims in the West like Serbs did in Bosnia.

But unfortunately it won't work.

Are you butt hurt that your pedophile and barbaric Islam is being exposed for what it truly is, a 7th century satanic cult whose followers like yourself are brainwashed into blaming everything on Jews

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by wikileaked
Listen i said i lived in a Arab Muslim country for a year,

No, previously you just said "Muslim", no arab.

i'm from london and lived there for 28 years so don't try that one that i don't know what it's like there and the only problem is with people like you, the BNP, EDL and all far right cowards.

Where, exactly, have I shown any affinity with the EDL, the BNP or any other far-right group? Why are you calling me a coward? What's with the personal insults and aggressive stance all of a sudden? Touched a nerve have I? Just because you lived in London for 28 years, that does not make you the supreme authority on all things UK. Do you live here now?

So get to bed and stop worrying about # that ant true

Don't presume to tell me what to do, ever. It's exactly that attitude I faced at my job in Slough, a need to try and control what soemone else thinks and does.

And this story IS true and has been covered to death by various stories and investigations in the UK over the past couple of years.

Saudi Wahhabisim is pentrating the UK and cotrrupting the otherwise mild-mannered Muslim youth with an extreme interpretation of Islam. I ahve no problem with them, unless they have a problem with me and unfortunately that seems to be a growing trend through no fault of my own.
edit on 22/11/10 by stumason because: quote marks...

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by wikileaked

Everyone who reads this post will notice that you attacking me for the simple reason that you are from London and lived in Muslim country, (you dont know what those people thought of you). when u put that again a person who is really from one, grew up there, and knows the radical thinking my people are subjected to.

this has nothing to do with politics.

Oh and you forgot to mention what the problem is with people like me.

And the reason those ppl were being nice to you because you were spending currency worth more than theirs. (talk about ignorance.) just like the mexican chicle peddlers.

tell me that when u actually live there more than 5 years and own a business etc.. i bet u'll have a lot more than complain about.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazmeister

what was you doing in Iraq, the country where a million Iraqi people have been killed by or as a result of the us or uk . Sorry my friend but you was not fighting for humanity, just pure evil. i can walk through any town in england because i have nothing to fear

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   

reply to post by Gazmeister

what was you doing in Iraq, the country where a million Iraqi people have been killed by or as a result of the us or uk . Sorry my friend but you was not fighting for humanity, just pure evil. i can walk through any town in england because i have nothing to fear

Really?

I dare you to walk through victoria park in Tipton

If you are white english, then I dont fancy your chances

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Yissachar1

WTF is going on in the UK? Islam is supposed to supplant any existing religion through jihad, much like communism. I spoke to a muslim cab driver the other day and he mentioned, with respect, some of the prophets, e.g. Moses, Jesus and Mohammad. BUT, he referred to Mohammad as quote "The FINAL prophet".

Excuse me, but how do they know, or not know, how many more prophets will come or are already here?

It saddens me to think of all the nations that were originally Buddhist or whatever being converted by force if necessary to Islam. Examples: SE Asia and the SW Pacific. At least the Chinese aren't falling for it (thank Confucius or Tao?)

What I've learned is that what they say to you is not the same as what they speak among themselves.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   

You quote that "1 Million" figure as fact, even though it is speculation and without any context. Just who is considered "dead as a result of the coalition"?

That figure is politically motivated and cannot be trusted. Most non-biased reports into the actual casualty figure is much lower and places the bulk of the dead as a result of Iraqi on Iraqi fighting, not as a result of Uk/US forces. I suppose you supported Saddam? At least he kept a lid on the extremism I suppose and only killed tens of thousands a year...

You obviously have a political motivation and a biased viewpoint. Personally, I do not and the War had nothing to do with me. I didn't vote for it, ask for it or support it. I totally sympathise with the people in those countries and the effect the war has had, but what can I, as a single human being, actualy do? I give to Charity to help those less fortunate, but I have my own life problems to deal with and can't do bugger all to stop them killing each other.

I just want to live my life in peace, not be harrassed for my beliefs, raise my family and get on with things, but these people take great umbridge at that and want to kill me and my own simply down to the fact I do not share their beliefs. Why is it such a problem that I want to protect my way of life?

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I apologize to the thread op as i did not mean to get into an argument with wikileaked (everyone seems to disagree with).

I just want to tell you how it was a certain time when i grew up for 16 years in muslim country.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Wonder how many of posters to this thread actually watched the programme. I did and quite frankly it alarmed me.
Kids being taught about the right way to amputate a hand or foot, stonning homosexuals, liking Jews to pigs.

Women being told to stay in the house,etc etc. These and other schools also have radical preaches giving talks.

There will never be intergration while kids are being taught this load of rubbish, all it does imho is create hatred of us kuffars.

Teaching the Saudi school cirriculum in Britian? bang out of order.

Unless people accept our way of life they have no place here.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Kushboi

Sorry my friend but i do own a business in the the Arab country i lived in and i assure you that i was not a wondering tourist for a year, i was in the poorest of towns to the richest and i got to know the people and i promise you that it's not the picture your trying to portray. I know you have this view so you can be accepted by your peers in America but i'm sorry buddy they will never accept you just because you are one of the EVIL BROWN SKIN ARAB, you are spreading the fuel that will one day burn you.

I don't need to impress the racists bullies , i'm a white man and have lived in a country where i was the minority and i promise you that i was not treated like an Infadel or a devil as so many of you would like to believe. I'm sorry you turned your back on your people and spread lies about them so you can get some brownie points. Good luck and stop spreading crap.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Calling someone a Zionist Jew is like calling someone a Wahabi Muslim. Both are terrorists.
I'm not racist just because I don't support Israel.

No, but it is racist to say Zionism=Jews, there are many non-Jews who are Zionists, including Muslims believe it or not.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
it's as easy as this. mom and dad get into arguments, fight, split; the kids suffer and eventually will have to take sides.

Mom and dad are the different countries, governments, religions etc.. and the kids are the people under these entities who just want to live their day to day life but are angered and forced to believe what their parents tell them and put them through.. you cant blame the kids.

funny how these "kids". become "parents" themselves.

DONE.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I never said that all Jews=Zionists. I just used the phrase "Zionist Jews" and that offended you because you're sensitive to the topic. Also, I know that there are non-Jewish Zionists, and I believe that they are incorrect in their standpoint.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   

reply to post by Kushboi

Sorry my friend but i do own a business in the the Arab country i lived in and i assure you that i was not a wondering tourist for a year, i was in the poorest of towns to the richest and i got to know the people and i promise you that it's not the picture your trying to portray. I know you have this view so you can be accepted by your peers in America but i'm sorry buddy they will never accept you just because you are one of the EVIL BROWN SKIN ARAB, you are spreading the fuel that will one day burn you.

I don't need to impress the racists bullies , i'm a white man and have lived in a country where i was the minority and i promise you that i was not treated like an Infadel or a devil as so many of you would like to believe. I'm sorry you turned your back on your people and spread lies about them so you can get some brownie points. Good luck and stop spreading crap.

What country did you live in?

Isn't it about time race and religion were viewed seperately?

I have friends who were born into the Muslim community they are now athiests, when they criticise Islam what do you call them?.....not racist surely!!

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by stumason

i was born in London and still live in London, does that answer your question, oh and i'm white.

i am able to have an international business because i have respect for all religions and cultures and thank god i never ended up working in a TeleWest call center in Slough! complaining about my bacon sandwich. Infact I use to have an account with TeleWest and i know what the people are like who work there.

Be honest your only on this site for the Aliens wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by dizzylizzy

Indeed. He is the one throwing around the racist card but not once has anyone actually said anthing to that effect. I am most certainly not a racist and mix with people of all different hues, but they keep throwing that tag out there in the hope it will stick and be used to discredit opinions.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   

I never said that all Jews=Zionists. I just used the phrase "Zionist Jews" and that offended you because you're sensitive to the topic. Also, I know that there are non-Jewish Zionists, and I believe that they are incorrect in their standpoint.

It didn't offend me, I was trying to point out the racism behind this phrase "Zionist Jew". You could have simply said "Zionists" but instead you had to tack on "Jews" just to show what you really mean. Seriously, I am starting to think that "Zionism" here is a code word for "Jew". People won't just say "Jew" outright because they will be labeled as Nazis and bigots.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join