It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Amazing Hidden Truth about "Jon Stewart" AKA Jonathan Leibowitz

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Thanks for your support for my 'Hoax' thread... I am glad that someone like yourself has picked this up with some support. There is something hidden here and TPTB are not wanting us to hear it... Recently, the Templars has been dissed... so the question is why? Why are they grouped with the Illuminati : black hats? Well maybe they are the white hats which don't talk too much! Maybe, the black hats don't want us to know what is going on.. Well lets dig... Isn't awakening worth it? Isn't there a possibility that in duality you have very good as well as very bad? This is not well wishing... Just last year, I would have thought that JFK got killed by Oswald... or Gulf of Tonkin was not a False Flag... Better to start believing in the good.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Stewart who? I thought he became none important along time ago... Who cares what his writers write for him... He couldn't put together a good joke if he wanted to.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I also heard Jon Stewart is a jew...they don't tell you that...do they! ha...exposed.

or wait...your saying they do tell you that? hmm...well, did you know he is actually a closet liberal?

hmm...oh...that is pretty open?

well...did you know he erm...erm...gah...he is a lefty...stop liking him!!!

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by thecinic
Stewart who? I thought he became none important along time ago... Who cares what his writers write for him... He couldn't put together a good joke if he wanted to.

I know of a few people that may disagree with you

dont watch the video...reality may suck for you

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

your four major points are not 'proof'
nor are they new bits of info.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   

he never ever mentions that fact about his brother. Conflict of Interest for sure!

I think most people in show biz and news keep their family off limits out of respect for the family member because it is just inappropriate to disclose info on a family member to the public.

Not only that, but some of the most influential Americans in our history attended this college.

To me this is a testament to his intelligence and knowledge of American History, and perhaps his passion too.

Back in April, Bloomberg reported that "Jon Stewart" had a SECRET "OFF THE RECORD" meeting with Tim Geithner, ABOUT THE ECONOMY!

Not sure about the ramifications of this one, I can only speculate(opitimistically of course
) but perhaps he was asked because he always has something intelligent to say regarding the economy and often offers up compromising solutions.

isn't there something wrong with Jon pretending to be anti-rich

Or he just really cares about what the heck is going on, and hopes for a little more fairness and equality, like a good human would.

That they are using the Daily Show to fool us into accepting certain ideas

Like the truth maybe? One that the media news outlets cannot convey because of their companies interest.

This was an interesting OP, but as far as character and intention, I will support Stewart because after watching him for 9 years, I feel like I can tell one's intentions and what they hold in their hearts. Not 100% of course, but overall I think he has the publics interest at heart.

Peace,
spec

edit on 22-11-2010 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by speculativeoptimist

Not only that, but some of the most influential Americans in our history attended this college.

To me this is a testament to his intelligence and knowledge of American History, and perhaps his passion too.

Perhaps the most amusing bit..
omg, he's guts himself a ejamakashion..he cant be trusted cause he knows stuff!!!

isn't there something wrong with Jon pretending to be anti-rich

Or he just really cares about what the heck is going on, and hopes for a little more fairness and equality, like a good human would.

You don't understand...its not christian to care about the poor when your rich. I mean, the guy has said many times how he is well off...therefore, he needs to stop caring...caring for poor people is satanic!

That they are using the Daily Show to fool us into accepting certain ideas

Like the truth maybe? One that the media news outlets cannot convey because of their companies interest.

This was an interesting OP, but as far as character and intention, I will support Stewart because after watching him for 9 years, I feel like I can tell one's intentions and what they hold in their hearts. Not 100% of course, but overall I think he has the publics interest at heart.

Peace,
spec

edit on 22-11-2010 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

How dare they try and make us accept seeing through partisan nonsense to find truth! this guy needs to be hung for treason...educated, caring, and a desire for truth...this guy stands for everything a patriot needs to be against!!!

(its...satire
)

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

I know of a few people that may disagree with you

dont watch the video...reality may suck for you

Oh you mean the people who went to a free concert???? Who the hell wouldn't ahahaha

Ozzy, Sheryl Crow, Kid Rock the roots, pretty sad you have to LURE people into your rally.... I think reality has bit you on the ass to think people went to hear john nobody ahahahahaha
edit on 22-11-2010 by thecinic because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by Velocismo
LOL!
Wow... grasping at straws brought to a whole new level! Well done!

My reaction as well!

Here's some more food for thought, for the author of the OP:

Charlie Sheen is not really Charlie Sheen. He is Carlos Estevez. Please which up something sensational on that account as well!

Phew...

link   

Getting a Bachelors Degree does not make you an expert.
He's an East Coast Jewish kid that went to college.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Oh you mean the people who went to a free concert???? Who the hell wouldn't ahahaha

Ozzy, Sheryl Crow, Kid Rock the roots, pretty sad you have to LURE people into your rally.... I think reality has bit you on the ass to think people went to hear john nobody ahahahahaha

You didn't.

and the people whom preformed were not scheduled. People had no clue who was coming besides JS and SC

ahahahahaha...

grow up.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

You didn't.

and the people whom preformed were not scheduled. People had no clue who was coming besides JS and SC

ahahahahaha...

grow up.

Get real people knew there would be a free concert thats why they went, no one cared about john nobody they cared about the free concert go get real.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
so wait, does that mean we're the ones bailing out europe? or all the greedy wall street fellers? or is it fake?

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Get real people knew there would be a free concert thats why they went, no one cared about john nobody they cared about the free concert go get real.

Yes, people drove in many cases, across country for a free concert of unknown entertainers...because thats what people do.

since you insist on trolling my posts, I decided to check on just who you are...sort of stopped in a thread where you gave this gem

Theres more proof Jesus existed then there is of shakespear existing.

This (and many...many other previous posts of yours) shows me exactly what type of mind I am working with...its simply not worth wasting time talking to a marshmellow.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
People went to that rally so they could see a free concert if you can't understand that JOHN nobody had to lure people into his rally with REAL CELEBRITYS then there is no use in you trolling this thread.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   

But Jon Stewart isn't.. anti rich.. He's not really anti anything..

He's a comedian.. He makes jokes about everybody..

Why do conservatives think that jon stewart is this great and powerful liberal talking head? he's not. I like to watch his show because it's funny.. that's all.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Remember problem reaction solution?

Fed Reserve --problem?
People/congress--reaction
Solution--?

Do read the real bloodlines of the illuminati and research yourself

edit on 22-11-2010 by user22009 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Is no secret that secret societies have innumerables liaisons in and out of the goverment.THEY ALL VERY WELL CONNECTED.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by rocha123
Is no secret that secret societies have innumerables liaisons in and out of the goverment.THEY ALL VERY WELL CONNECTED.

hows that for irony.

the secret society's secret is no secret.
however, the society itself is secret, so therefore we don't know they exist...but we know they are connected...if they exist, which is a secret..

this reminds me of a star trek episode where they were making robot brains explode by saying illogical things to force them into a infinate loop.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
JON STEWART IS JEWISH!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join