It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

24 November UFO Display - Disclosure: The Official Deadline December 31, 2010?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
It is 24th of december, 3:01AM here.
How is the disclosure coming up, can't wait to see what happens..!
LOL I didn't expect much, but now I am getting an idea... >_> on what to believe and how

Thanks though man.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by B1993

Posters should always be sure to do a spell and fact check before jumping the gun and posting a fail claim.... (It just looks better that way)

... Not giving an opinion on the OP since it has a day to pass before snarky comments are warranted.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by B1993

How seamlessly we move from UFO disclosure to time travel

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I have a theory that the new year will hold some significance.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius

Most people will believe they are aliens and not be able to comprehend how such large items would have been constructed on Earth. But it's completely plausible. Not even the Chinese would know what the pieces were for.

That's assuming, you think, that we think, that's all that's going on.
I personally think we have technology that we cannot even begin to fathom. Like teleportation and underground rail-systems that take you from the USA to Australia in a matter of minutes etc. Not to mention, I believe we are on the Moon and Mars already and possibly other planets as well.

It will be a false flag event. If it were true Barrack would have played this card already

I agree a world-wide UFO event will likely be a false flag likely to promote (publicly) star-war weaponry (that we already have as well).

Don't be too sure about Obama. This man better do something epic soon (and he still might) because he has become the most worthless president to date. The only thing that his 'transparency' administration fostered are the x-ray machines at the airports!

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll
reply to post by B1993

I am in Kuwait, sorry forgot to mention that.
There is an "Eight" hour time gap, between USA and Kuwait.
Though for a second I felt mysterious xD.

I guess we still have the night... I will keep waiting.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   
A seminar on time travel will be held two weeks ago

Aliens will 'Disclose" and appear over our cities

Santa will deliver presents to all the good boys and girls and get shot down by China over California

Jesus will rise from the grave and save the planet from the demon aliens , those damn aliens

Jesus then flexes his 26 inch pythons and snaps Obamas false flag in half and wins my decision

A rapture will occur and we will gain super powers and assist Jesus in his Army

We destroy all the evil people and religions and the gays and cast them to the pit

The NWO will be destroyed and the moon "death star" will blow up

Proposition 203 gets passed

Aliens and Illuminati are vanquished, we all sing kumbayah my lord

In no particular order
[
edit on 24-11-2010 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by B1993

reply to post by B1993

LOL

8 Hours?...............or 4 weeks?

I'm only joking with you........but read the part of your post I quoted again

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Well Obama was about to Disclose aliens and then Kim Jun ill (who is ill) decided that disclosure would loosen his sons grip on the throne so he decided to send some artillery onto the South to divert attention away from the Aliens.

Incidentally, North Korea have never been visited by Aliens because somehow the Aliens know only to visit the G6, Nato and non medievil countries so Afghanistan, most African countries and mainly hard line muslim countries will never have UFO visits, why? Because either they dont exist or they threaten the dictatorship.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 07:11 AM
link   
A few practical comments to what people have said:
The president, his wife, and children should have to walk through the xray machine and the pictures published, so that he understands how the decision makes others feel.
Disclosure, anyone who sees a UFO of any kind for any amount of time understands that we are visited, lied to
by our government, and the public is in denial. This has created tension and mistrust amongst the people. The information needs to be public domain.
The government my relatives from early 1700s helped to build and defend with their lives would be ashamed of the abuses of power. The govenment is paid for and works for the people of this nation. Maybe all politicians
should have careers in science, medicine, law, etc... and be decendents from the orginal forefathers who fought for freedoms. These bozos are really messing up our lives in this country. We the people don't get to vote enough on the issues of today's society. Maybe every four years people should have to give up their positions and new people integrated in all branches of government, corporations move people arould the USA and globally, and they hire new blood from other corporations. Corporations run smoother than government. They have to, to stay in business.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
Totally false, and impossible for someone with a level head to take seriously.

But, as we have seen, there are many around here that will make this into a self-fulfilling prophecy by latching on to any nonsense that happens that day and claiming it "proves" it. In the end we all just end up looking foolish really.

I wonder why people still insisting in post threads dating doom events, mass UFO disclosure or motherships arriving. In this last case, they afford to report the exact local of the landing.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by frugal

I totally agree with you.

We have every reason to distrust our government. As a matter of fact, give me ONE reason to trust them? Just one. Okay, a half of one then.....!

Liars lie about lying. We should not HATE our own government let alone distrust them. There's something extremely not right here.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I can't believe nothing happened!!!!!

I have been standing in my yard naked with a tin foil hat all DAY!!!! That just SUCKS!!!

Ok, when is the next official disclosure date so I can mark my calendar. I'm SURE the next date WILL BE THE REAL ONE!!!!! I mean, I have no question about it whatsoever....it's just obvious! WOOO HOOOO!!!!

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
My sister's birthday.........

Man, is it snowing here. Can't see a thing. Damn HAARP weather machine.

Oh well, another false flag!

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Liberator
I have been standing in my yard naked with a tin foil hat all DAY!!!!

You must have been one of the ones who didn't have a towel with them.

What a shame. It was so cool.
edit on 24-11-2010 by Cyberspy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Cyberspy

Yeah, well I figured the aliens would be so impressed by my 'package', that they would abduct me first and with some luck give me an anal probe! (sigh....at least I can dream!!)

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Why do 'deadlines' always resurrect themselves? How many 'deadlines' have continued to 'live' beyond their so called dead-lines?
This is getting monotonous.

And the stuff in the OP mentions Dr Boylan. Now this guy is one schmuck who professes to be closely in touch with 'Star Visitors' of 'Star Nations'. Geeez! His numerous 'deadlines' for these so called Star Visitors to show up have all met the same fate. And when things don't happen, a gazillion excuses are trotted out. The simplest being, Oh, they've changed their minds!

When will this rubbish stop? But worst of all is the number of gullible ppl who'll fall for such tripe hook, line, and sinker! Carry on.......

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 03:51 AM
link   
It will not happen,they told me they will never show themselves on earth until we learn to communicate without violence...

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by B1993

reply to post by B1993

LOL

8 Hours?...............or 4 weeks?

I'm only joking with you........but read the part of your post I quoted again

Oh I am so sorry, I mistakenly wrote December wasn't in my right mind at that late of night haha. I will correct it, thanks frugal
Edit: I can't edit that post... sorry, if some mod sees it please change "december" to "November".

Damn nothing happened!!!
This was one let down... hmm guess we still have December to us!!
Ah It's like anything that is going to be known, it vanishes or changes into something else before being confirmed.
I really wonder what happened if something WAS going to...

Though
edit on 25-11-2010 by B1993 because: Can't edit

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by ZaphBot

I disagree with your comment about " it wouldn't be on YouTube anymore" is what you would expect. If you were the government and say made them take it off or what not, people then would start to notice and cause even more suspicious and know somethings up. You have to think smarter , because of the fact that they govern a huge nation of sheeple they need to be smarter in a sense. Point.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join