It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

24 November UFO Display - Disclosure: The Official Deadline December 31, 2010?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   
i see them every night when i go out to watch the stars....WHATS NEW? are they gonna land and have a cup of coffee or some other refreshment and talk about sex?

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar
For the love of humanity! The FIRST disclosure needs to be of our own technology! And the US Government is not the right agency to make the announcements...

This is the real point!
Agreed.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   
We've been trading with China for decades.

How many UFO's could we have built by having the Chinese construct piece by piece for nearly nothing and ship those pieces they have no idea what they are to the US or some other country to be assembled. We've had a good 20 years for them to forge the pieces and ship them out.

The ultimate black project....project.

Most people will believe they are aliens and not be able to comprehend how such large items would have been constructed on Earth. But it's completely plausible. Not even the Chinese would know what the pieces were for.

It will be a false flag event. If it were true Barrack would have played this card already which would have avoided the upset in Congress. Nazi Germanys flying bell just got bigger, all you will see is German Technology from almost 70 years ago....with modern technology enhancement.
edit on 22-11-2010 by Pervius because: changed a word to a word

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   
the military industrial complex has nothing to gain from disclosing all it's technology gains they'd sooner lie for another hundred years if they thought they'd get away with it. disclosure is a pipe dream.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

I didn't read the post, but why is the OP helping spread this nonsense? The OP knows as well as the majority of sane people that it is not going to happen. So why this thread? Because it is exciting to fool yourself? Disclosure will not happen in our lifetime.

Edit: All right it is hilarious to see how "very important life changing" an imaginary ex secret agent of the Spaniards is disclosing chemtrails bin laden and all the other nonsense video is made. Wit a little Hollywood music on the background. Very reliable and totally credible.
edit on 22-11-2010 by UFOexisist because: After reading the post

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Im guessing the Disclosure date will be a yearly thing now? Like last November on Black Friday echoes still in this thread. It just is not going to happen. I have come to accept that but some people continue to manufacture these dates to no avail and for what? It has become such a distraction this Disclosure stuff when real issues need to be pressed.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Here we go again, another wonderful outing for that D word, a word bandied about so much it must be suffering from motion sickness.

My prediction, a fist full of money for Mr B.

As much as I believe I am pretty sure no ET's want anything to do with this dilapidated, exhausted wreck of a planet inhabited by religious nutcases, people set upon killing each other, people who have little respect for their own lives who pollute their own bodies with wanton abandon.

Why in hell would they want to infect themselves with us, we are a barbaric race destroying the very thing that gives us life, and why, for money.....

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 06:30 AM
link   
yawnnnnn
ahhhhhh

anything new today?
Ah yes another disclosure thread.

Let's see that makes about 312 this year
I think.

I guess we will see in 2 days won't we.

And if Iran gets attacked on Dec. 2

oh but wait, don't forget about the bank run
on the 7th of Dec in the midst of all this Whodini
stuff.

It's gonna be a busy month

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Yay, at least they are widening the time frame so more "events" can be cataloged of leading up to disclosure during the next month... Givers more people time to release balloons/Chinese lanterns/LED RC planes. And then when the time expires and we are into 2011, they can claim that "the aliens didn't think we were prepared just yet." =]

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I knew about the supposed December 21st deadline, but the whole "Obama meeting with aliens" thing is bunk.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Disclosure will come in the very early hours of Decmber 25th when people the world over see santa flying in his sleigh. Well, thats just as likely as this thread actually being any where near accurate.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Lets see what happens on the 24th...if nothing then whatever.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by raivo

Maldives! I love it!

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
When I first heard about the "NORAD" officer claiming that UFO's would make themselves known on Oct. 13, I gave it about a 1% chance of happening (mainly because I WANTED it to be true....even though I knew rationally it was almost certainly nonsense).

Well after the NY sighting, the officer (Stan Fulham) did a radio interview saying that the ET's had told him right before the 13th that they would only be showing up over NY.

WOW....that's amazing isn't it!!??

Only one problem.....THEY WERE FRICKIN' BALOONS!!!!

So for me, that one statement alone proved that he was out and out lying. That being the case, anything he says should be discarded without question.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
i wonder if all these prediction dates are a way to increase traffic to this site and therefore advertising revenue for the site owners.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I can only think of the boy who cried wolf when I read this thread. There will be disclosure and soon at that. However nobody knows the date and will not be on our terms and it will be a surprise.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Risco
There will be disclosure and soon at that. However nobody knows the date and will not be on our terms and it will be a surprise.

What makes you think that? I'm not saying that you're talking out of your arse or anything, I'm just curious of your thought processes, source, etc.

Rev

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by revmoofoo

Originally posted by Risco
There will be disclosure and soon at that. However nobody knows the date and will not be on our terms and it will be a surprise.

What makes you think that? I'm not saying that you're talking out of your arse or anything, I'm just curious of your thought processes, source, etc.

Rev

Well everything is pointing to disclosure. We are seeing more and more clear and mass sightings of UFO that in any time in our history. The big European nations have already decided to declassify most of their information on UFO. We even had a prediction that actually turned out to be true ( recent mass sightings in the US ) The only country that seems unwilling to release their information is the US. Thus the reason it won't be on our terms is the US refusal to admit what we already know to be the truth, and the aliens will be forced to reveal themselves en masse.

Another thing is even the Vatican is now being open to the possibility of Alien life. Also recently the United Nations have appointed a spokesman for Alien visitors. We are being prepared, it is going to happen soon and it will be an amazing time.
edit on 23-11-2010 by Risco because: added some more information

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Risco.
We are seeing more and more clear and mass sightings of UFO that in any time in our history.

When was this? I haven't seen anything.

The big European nations have already decided to declassify most of their information on UFO.

Which have all turned out to be a whole lot of nothing.

We even had a prediction that actually turned out to be true ( recent mass sightings in the US ).

A mass sighting of some balloons. Does that count?

The only country that seems unwilling to release their information is the US. Thus the reason it won't be on our terms is the US refusal to admit what we already know to be the truth, and the aliens will be forced to reveal themselves en masse.

Good luck with that happening. I, for one, won't be holding my breath.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift

Originally posted by Risco.
We are seeing more and more clear and mass sightings of UFO that in any time in our history.

When was this? I haven't seen anything.

The big European nations have already decided to declassify most of their information on UFO.

Which have all turned out to be a whole lot of nothing.

We even had a prediction that actually turned out to be true ( recent mass sightings in the US ).

A mass sighting of some balloons. Does that count?

The only country that seems unwilling to release their information is the US. Thus the reason it won't be on our terms is the US refusal to admit what we already know to be the truth, and the aliens will be forced to reveal themselves en masse.

Good luck with that happening. I, for one, won't be holding my breath.

Well of course you are a debunker. Can't have a believer without a debunker to pull apart the reasoning.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join