It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Ice Meteorite Found with Extraterrestrial Life-Forms

page: 2
16
<< 1    3  4 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by D1Useek
I don’t understand how we “earthling” spend hundreds of billions of dollars to try to find life on other planets, yet a fetus isn’t considered life by a lot of these same people. They jump up and down screaming …”we found life in space!” Do you really think if there is intelligent life out there they would agree that if you go out, get drunk, pick someone up, the two of you have sex, the woman is impregnated, because of an immature act of over indulgence, the way to rectify and justify your wild night out is to kill a life? Hopefully someday these earthlings will wake up.


Ummmmmm.... Ooooookayyyyyyyy! If you say so man!


IRM




posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I don't understand why the choice of location would discredit anyone. This is the first step of many more discovery's like this, I think there is microbial lifeforms everywhere...they just need to be found.



posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   

On March 12, 2000 around noon an ice meteorite fell out of the sky and smashed onto the pavement near my home. We did not see it fall and hit the road, but we could tell it had just hit because the three biggest pieces had not began to melt while the snow cone pieces of the ice laying on the warm pavement had begun to melt and wet a large area of the pavement.
snydericyrite.com...


Not exactly something that will even be considered by science because:

A. The 'iceball' fell into and was collected from a richly contaminated environment; the great outdoors. This means that any biology or organics present could be terrestrial in origin.

B. The fall date of 12 March could indicate that the item is nothing more than a wayward travelling bit of terrestrial hail.

C. Method of collection and the chain of custody were possibly not within acceptable boundaries..

For the first two reasons alone, the iceball become scientifica non res... basically, untouchable and that also explains the Ramada locale. (Personally, I would have gone with a Holiday Inn Express... where I could at least gotten some quirky press from the event.)



posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Thankyou for this, i had never heard about this so will be curious to hear more about this



posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Is it perhaps possible that it was nothing more than a rather unusually sized hail stone? I'm not entirely sure on the circumstances surrounding it, and I don't really trust anything the guy says, but to me a hail stone forming in the atmosphere, hitting the ground and then collecting all sorts of earthen microbes sounds quite plausible. Especially in comparison to an "Ice Meteorite" making it to the ground leaving itself and the ground around it unscathed.






posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by PatriotsPride
 


I'm not quite sure I believe all this. This guy states that the ice fell from the sky and hit his house. At his web site, it appears that he is selling samples of the minerals and "extra-terrestrial" lifeforms for $8.00 a piece. Really? Only $8.00

snydericyrite.com...



posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   
"On March 12, 2000 around noon an ice meteorite fell out of the sky and smashed onto the pavement near my home. We did not see it fall and hit the road, but we could tell it had just hit because the three biggest pieces had not began to melt while the snow cone pieces of the ice laying on the warm pavement had begun to melt and wet a large area of the pavement."

Says it all really.

That and they have started snowballing the press release sites.

Smells like someone is looking for attention.

However, "Due to the nature of the items being sold, there is no refunds given."

So not too much attention then?



posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
For what it's worth...

www2.jpl.nasa.gov...


Chinese experts, saying it could be a scientific first, have recovered what they believe to be chunks of meteoric ice that plummeted to earth in Zhejiang province



posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
OK, I followed the links back to the ORIGINAL site HERE.

>> They don't KNOW that it is extraterrestrial for a fact but are CHALLENGING anyone to find a terrestrial equivalent. Which is hard, since MOST organisms of this size on earth have NOT been cataloged.

>> More Problems:
>> Some of this is complex structures of "organic chemistry." Organic Chemistry does not mean LIFE -- it means chemistry that is based upon Carbon. It's a very huge field.
>> "METEORITE" -- means something that hit the ground. Either the Ice Meteor was very huge -- such that it didn't all melt (a hard feat), or it re-froze. Anything large enough to not melt would make a huge impact -- which would create a very hot krater -- and thus, melt the ice meteorite or allow melt-water into the object (if it were in a very cold area). So it is IMPOSSIBLE to rule out contamination from terrestrial life.

It's going to be hard to PROVE this is extraterrestrial, just as it will be hard to find a terrestrial equivalent -- but I'm guessing if anyone bothers enough, they will eventually find these are earth-based life forms and the "organic chemistry" structures are created all the time in space.



posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Good post pal, Very interesting discovery, ill look into it more, Flagged and subscibed =]



posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by ommadawn
"On March 12, 2000 around noon an ice meteorite fell out of the sky and smashed onto the pavement near my home. We did not see it fall and hit the road, but we could tell it had just hit because the three biggest pieces had not began to melt while the snow cone pieces of the ice laying on the warm pavement had begun to melt and wet a large area of the pavement."

Says it all really.

That and they have started snowballing the press release sites.

Smells like someone is looking for attention.

However, "Due to the nature of the items being sold, there is no refunds given."

So not too much attention then?



>> USUALLY, ice meteorites that land by your house on the sidewalk are NOT from outer space but from the toilet of an Airplane. One cruising at 20,000 feet can "flush" and freeze on the way down.

If it were smaller than a car from outer-space -- it would MELT from re-entry, and if it didn't -- it would be so large as to destroy the house.



posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan
 


the picture you show looks like morgellons disease. A fiber claimed to be forming under peoples skin with crystal structures next to it.

edit on 21-11-2010 by Alchemst7 because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
reply to post by PatriotsPride
 


I think you need to find other sources to back this story up. We've seen this stuff before on the forum and without all the major news outlets talking about it, you can almost guarantee that it's bunk. If this was true it would be major news all around the world yes?

IRM


Especially since the talk will be given at "THE RAMADA!!!!"

Come on... really? Might as well be the Motel 6!



posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
? huh ?
I read about microbes in meteors over 25 years ago.
And it was a old book then.
No! I dont remember its name.
I would just go to the university and read any book.
Other amazing stuff to!
RNA a part of DNA stores memory.



posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Here's their "mission statement", exactly as written.


OUR MISSIOM is to bring to the publics attention the NEWS of this Amazing, Fortunate, Valuable, Informative Find.


Hey! This guy is that Finance Minister from Nigeria that keeps sending me e-mails!



posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by LDragonFire
Lets hope its not from a Boeing bomb.

I wonder why its taken 10 years to put out this information?


The hail, you say.
2nd



posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by VitriolAndAngst

Originally posted by ommadawn
"On March 12, 2000 around noon an ice meteorite fell out of the sky and smashed onto the pavement near my home. We did not see it fall and hit the road, but we could tell it had just hit because the three biggest pieces had not began to melt while the snow cone pieces of the ice laying on the warm pavement had begun to melt and wet a large area of the pavement."

Says it all really.

That and they have started snowballing the press release sites.

Smells like someone is looking for attention.

However, "Due to the nature of the items being sold, there is no refunds given."

So not too much attention then?



>> USUALLY, ice meteorites that land by your house on the sidewalk are NOT from outer space but from the toilet of an Airplane. One cruising at 20,000 feet can "flush" and freeze on the way down.

If it were smaller than a car from outer-space -- it would MELT from re-entry, and if it didn't -- it would be so large as to destroy the house.


Now THAT scares me.

Aliens dumping logs from orbit.

It's simply not fair if those things can survive re-entry.

Are we talking stuff the size of a compact or a convertable?

Either way that must be a medical issue surely?
Just not natural.

(Concerned face)



posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by PatriotsPride

Ice Meteorite Found with Extraterrestrial Life-Forms


www.breitbart.com

Duayne P. Snyder will announce the discovery of the first and only known Ice Meteorite containing Extraterrestrial Life-Forms on November 30,2010 at 10:00am at the Ramada Inn Conference Center,1555 Phoenix Road,South Haven MI,49090.
(visit the link for the full news article)




Are you sure? The source you quote is not known for accuracy in reporting. However if this is true we all will be hearing about it pretty soon from believable sources. I, for one, am not holding my breath. You see, if an icy rock was found in those latitudes I'd be very much inclined to think it had become contaminated by local fauna.
edit on 21-11-2010 by trailertrash because: typo



posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Sorry--even the links to the Yahoo! Finance page are just copy/pastes of the press release, no independent verification by the website or news service that this is true.

The idea that such a Earth shattering discovery would be made in a Ramada Inn in mid-Michigan screams red flag to me as well. But I'll keep an eye out.

Edit: oh yea, and Brietbart has been totally discredited in the last few months by selective editing of a video to foment racial tension. He's a joke.
edit on 11/21/10 by zcflint05 because: Brietbart add-on



posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I'm gonna go with the folks who say this is some bull honky. I really doubt we're going to find aliens in the street encased in some space-ice. Just sayin'.



new topics

top topics



 
16
<< 1    3  4 >>

log in

join