It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ice Meteorite Found with Extraterrestrial Life-Forms

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Ice Meteorite Found with Extraterrestrial Life-Forms

www.breitbart.com

Duayne P. Snyder will announce the discovery of the first and only known Ice Meteorite containing Extraterrestrial Life-Forms on November 30,2010 at 10:00am at the Ramada Inn Conference Center,1555 Phoenix Road,South Haven MI,49090.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   
I thought I would never see this,it sure caught me by surprise this morning,and I am very excited to hear what all he has discovered!!I don't think it will be anything bigger than on the microbial level,but that's a good start for me.Hopefully we will get to see some really cool pictures of whats been found,I cannot wait to hear more about it.What do you guys/gals think?

www.breitbart.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 07:09 AM
link   
I am really anticipating to hear what exactly it was that they found. Too cool!!

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by PatriotsPride

I think you need to find other sources to back this story up. We've seen this stuff before on the forum and without all the major news outlets talking about it, you can almost guarantee that it's bunk. If this was true it would be major news all around the world yes?

IRM

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Oh this should be interesting, I'm quite curious as to what may come from this yet at the same time I'm slightly on the fence wondering. Though I think it's safe to say that I am more so interested and excited to hear about it than to let my doubt get in the way

[edit] - More sources since it was asked.
finance.yahoo.com... - Yahoo
www.24-7pressrelease.com... - Press release site
www.einnews.com... - EIN news

edit on 21-11-2010 by MystiqueAgent because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   
I don't know, I'm guessing that a find of this magnitude would be announced in a venue with a little more class than a Ramada Inn in Michigan, lol.

Here's the guy's website with photos for sale, some sort of "debunking challenge" and his story of discovery. My guess is that the conclusions are as questionable as the quality of the Ramada Inn coffee.

snydericyrite.com...

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   
For the curious...

[Right Click to Save Full Image]

The Meteorite:

The Lifeforms?

IRM

edit on 21/11/10 by InfaRedMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Lets hope its not from a Boeing bomb.

I wonder why its taken 10 years to put out this information?

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Yeah, it sounds hokey, to me too. Ramada Inn...seriously? Why would it take 10 yrs to analyze some ice melt? we will just have to wait and see.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   
You would have thought the mainstream media would have picked up on this, but they are still remaining silent. I wonder why, I wonder if mainstream media will cover it at all?

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   
I'm sorry, but this story is just crazy.

An ICE meteorite? This is what happens with meteorites when they enter the atmosphere:

A meteorite is a natural object originating in outer space that survives impact with the Earth's surface. Meteorites can be big or small. Most meteorites derive from small astronomical objects called meteoroids, but they are also sometimes produced by impacts of asteroids. When it enters the atmosphere, impact pressure causes the body to heat up and emit light, thus forming a fireball, also known as a meteor or shooting/falling star.

en.wikipedia.org...

So how would a chunk of ice manage to enter the atmosphere and hit Earth, still cold as... ice?
This has to be some kind of joke.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by adjensen

His website is a little dodgy is you ask me. He's selling photos of the meteorite in question for 8 dollars a go. Also selling reports about it. I'd imagine this will all go away pretty quickly after his press conference.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by LDragonFire
Lets hope its not from a Boeing bomb.

I wonder why its taken 10 years to put out this information?

agreed! ...
if the stuff were from a non-earth source, it should have been quarenteened at lets say the
CDC in Atlanta... or most any University cyrogenic lab that had liquid nitrogen storage tanks,

so a plague or other alien spawn wouldn't be able to excape into our biosphere..
these guys should be sued not praised

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by ziggystar60

Ice has been known to fall from the sky but not in the form of meteors as we know them. An asteroid made of ice would have to be quite a few hundred meters in circumference to even make it to the ground intact. There are however Megacryometeors... though even they are debatable at this point.

Megacryometeors
Wiki

You will note by going to the link that these Megacryometeors look very similar to the one claimed to come from space. However it's believed that MCM's are produced in the stratosphere in the same way that regular hail stones are made. Some attribute the rise in MCM events to global warming.

IRM

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Im not concerned about an Andremda Strain style plague, or any sort of plague for that matter. What I am concerned about is that we have hear this all before. Also when a discovery is made the usual coarse of action is to present your work for pear review. I would not usually consider the press pear review.
People have been talking about dis-closer tword the end of this year. Not saying I believe that is happening either, but there is a little bit of a coincidence there as well.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by adjensen

LOL...My thoughts exactly when I read that...A Ramada???

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

I think it is more likely to come from the stratosphere like you said. I saw "ice meteorite" and i was like
it would have been HUGE to make it to the surface of earth.

Didn't some Japanese scientist's prove that there was life in our stratosphere a few years ago? and that the only way they could have got there is if they originially came from outer space. Maybe it is some of those little buggers that got frozen and fell to earth.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   
This is like some weird mashup of Morgellons Syndrome and a Boeing Bomb. Also, from his website:

an ice meteorite fell out of the sky and smashed onto the pavement near my home

What? No damage to the pavement?

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by MR BOB
reply to post by InfaRedMan

Didn't some Japanese scientist's prove that there was life in our stratosphere a few years ago? and that the only way they could have got there is if they originially came from outer space. Maybe it is some of those little buggers that got frozen and fell to earth.

This was exactly my though too mate. Seems far more likely to me, especially since the ice ball hit the ground intact.

IRM ;up:

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join