It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ice Meteorite Found with Extraterrestrial Life-Forms

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by PatriotsPride

Its swamp gas
Second line.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

what's daaaat? Life-FORMS? I don't think so.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Dont believe it but ill wait to see the results of the examination. I think if it was taken seriously in the scientific community then it would be all over the news as others have said already.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
edit on 22-11-2010 by bittiyo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by PatriotsPride

CooL....let's wait and see...but I don't expect much...

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alchemst7
reply to post by InfaRedMan

the picture you show looks like morgellons disease. A fiber claimed to be forming under peoples skin with crystal structures next to it.

edit on 21-11-2010 by Alchemst7 because: (no reason given)

this is what I initially thought as well.....
ask any Morgellons sufferer... and they'll say it's some sort of alien parasite living in them... NO JOKE.. that's how they say it feels in their body! and all the photos they take are like these photos... TINY red and blue worm-like fibers.. and hexagonal objects....

here are the "lifeforms from the meteorite" ...
The Meteorite:

The Lifeforms?

here are some morgellons fibers photos from people's lesions on their skin... !....

Originally posted by VitriolAndAngst
OK, I followed the links back to the ORIGINAL site HERE.

>> They don't KNOW that it is extraterrestrial for a fact but are CHALLENGING anyone to find a terrestrial equivalent. Which is hard, since MOST organisms of this size on earth have NOT been cataloged.

Originally posted by Secularist
Dont believe it but ill wait to see the results of the examination. I think if it was taken seriously in the scientific community then it would be all over the news as others have said already.

That's so TRUE! This is because the scientific community LOVES you, Joe Public, and wants you to know EVERYTHING that they are working on, ESPECIALLY.... EVERYTHING concerning extra-terrestrial life!

They neither mock NOR block any and all information about said subject.

This is because everyone in the scientific, military, and media have a concerted interest in YOU knowing EVERYTHING they discover... in complete honestly. That's why they publish EVERY finding for you to read about! AND they FULLY support any of their members or amateurs in the field that wish to share such findings!!!

Originally posted by adjensen
I don't know, I'm guessing that a find of this magnitude would be announced in a venue with a little more class than a Ramada Inn in Michigan, lol.

Here's the guy's website with photos for sale, some sort of "debunking challenge" and his story of discovery. My guess is that the conclusions are as questionable as the quality of the Ramada Inn coffee.

snydericyrite.com...

"November 30,2010 at 10:00am at the Ramada Inn Conference Center,1555 Phoenix Road,South Haven MI,49090."

actually 555 is pretty damn numerologically relevant to Kabballa which is deep-seeded in Masonry and the Bible ... AND the Phoenix is heavily regarded in Masonry.... AND Nov 30 is supposed to be the 11/30 (11:30) shown in the simpson's clock falling near Homer episode....
-

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge
"November 30,2010 at 10:00am at the Ramada Inn Conference Center,1555 Phoenix Road,South Haven MI,49090."

actually 555 is pretty damn numerologically relevant to Kabballa which is deep-seeded in Masonry and the Bible ... AND the Phoenix is heavily regarded in Masonry.... AND Nov 30 is supposed to be the 11/30 (11:30) shown in the simpson's clock falling near Homer episode....

Congratulations, I think you're worthy of the "Stretch of the Year Award", lol. You're giving a person, who is clearly pretty clueless, an awful lot of credit.

I agree that what he's pictured here is reminiscent of Morgellon's (which is a pretty creepy disease, if that's what it is,) but I think that's more coincidental than anything else.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Congratulations, I think you're worthy of the "Stretch of the Year Award", lol. You're giving a person, who is clearly pretty clueless, an awful lot of credit.

I agree that what he's pictured here is reminiscent of Morgellon's (which is a pretty creepy disease, if that's what it is,) but I think that's more coincidental than anything else.

please give evidence of this person being 'clueless' and please give evidence where i 'stretch' anything.

i'm just pointing out the numerological significance and masonic symbolism and simpsons prediction info ... all of which are relevant topics discussed on this website ats...

not 'stretching' aaaaaanything.

here's some ketchup for your foot-meal.

-

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   

please give evidence of this person being 'clueless' and please give evidence where i 'stretch' anything.

I believe you already did that mate. LOL!

not 'stretching' aaaaaanything.

Yeah... You did! I've seen less stretch in a prophylactic!

IRM

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   

i'm just pointing out the numerological significance and masonic symbolism and simpsons prediction info ... all of which are relevant topics discussed on this website ats...

This guy's cluelessness is self-evident. If you think any scientific proofs are coming from a chunk of ice that landed on his driveway, you have a pretty high tolerance for contamination of evidence.

As for you, believing that the address of the Ramada Inn that he's giving his speech about nothing, that will be noticed by no one, or the connection of the date to a random cartoon, holds any significance is ridiculous. Think about it for a minute and consider the likelihood that you are right.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   

This guy's cluelessness is self-evident. If you think any scientific proofs are coming from a chunk of ice that landed on his driveway, you have a pretty high tolerance for contamination of evidence.

As for you, believing that the address of the Ramada Inn that he's giving his speech about nothing, that will be noticed by no one, or the connection of the date to a random cartoon, holds any significance is ridiculous. Think about it for a minute and consider the likelihood that you are right.

Likelihood of my 'correctness'... based on your experience ... or my experience, or joe q.. public's experience or top black ops military experience?

everything is relative, and you don't know everything in all realities of every multiverse.

to snub any speculation or possible relative aspects is to be the most ignorant of all.

to blindly believe is less ignorant...

however, i am not blindly believing aaaaanything here, friend... i'm just posting speculation... thaaaaanks.. continue with footsgiving meal.

-

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   

however, i am not blindly believing aaaaanything here, friend... i'm just posting speculation...

Well, that's fine, but speculation of what? You're saying that the address, date and Simpson's cartoon indicates something to note. What? We can easily ascertain next week whether your speculation is valid or not, but you (as the prophet) need to declare what we can evaluate on. I will be most happy to admit my error if your specific prediction comes to pass, and I presume that you will be just as happy to admit your error if it does not.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   

I will be most happy to admit my error if your specific prediction comes to pass, and I presume that you will be just as happy to admit your error if it does not.

I know what horse I'm backing...

IRM

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   

however, i am not blindly believing aaaaanything here, friend... i'm just posting speculation...

Well, that's fine, but speculation of what? You're saying that the address, date and Simpson's cartoon indicates something to note. What? We can easily ascertain next week whether your speculation is valid or not, but you (as the prophet) need to declare what we can evaluate on. I will be most happy to admit my error if your specific prediction comes to pass, and I presume that you will be just as happy to admit your error if it does not.

buddy... this isn't some 733t competition.. aaaand i didn't predict anything.. you're trying to put words in my mouth when you should be dining au pied.

i'm just throwing some aspects of what's been brought up and discussed heavily on this board .... 555 in numerology... in kaballa... = relevant.
phoenix = relevant symbolism to metamorphing man into divine man... the theosophic society's / masonic herald ...nicholas roerich's 'treasuere of the world'.. was a meteorite which would bring peace to the world...

many speculate that this 'christ activator'.. is a silicon lifeform that performs endosymbiosis within the homo sapien and forces the kundalini to develop the endocrine/chakra metamorphosis into a crystalline being.....is completely relevant...to this subject..

for the leading occultists in the world and their followers to NOT have a hand in the most long lasting television series of all time is sliiightly improbably imo... it is a useful tool.. it is seen by the widest range of eyes in the world...
a proper place to insert subliminal messages.. OR coded symbolism to nudge nudge wink wink to those in the know...

press release date = 11/30 = relevant to this...

rumsfeld released the shocking news that 2 trillion was unaccounted for in pentagon spending the day before 9/11 ...very convenient..

could this news 'if actual' .. be in the same positioning for it's release=?
the meteorite that brings the second coming (humans changing into chrtist like bodies)... info is released then WHABOOM nuclear attack///???

dunno bout you but that korea proxy state conflict is heating up .. if it continues no doubt their supporter states wuill clash...

hey... all speculation.. no prophecy here buddy... just playing with jigsaw puzzles on the world stage.

i've not the time to perform an explicitly in depth essay for you but if you're interested you can

///passes you nike relish//

oh and infrared man ;-) ... i'm betting on allll 4 horses.....//ahem// ..er..horsemen

-

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   

oh and infrared man ;-) ... i'm betting on allll 4 horses.....//ahem// ..er..horsemen

Good luck with that one mate! Don't use up all your chips!

IRM

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

Again, your numerological analysis of the address of this Ramada Inn and the combination of the date and your Simpson's cartoon leads you to some conclusion. What is that conclusion? What is this guy supposed to do or say that will fulfill your expectations, or do you just babble about numbers and think that if you can make my phone number add up to 666, then I am the antichrist?

I don't want an essay, I don't want endless jabber about the state of the world, I just want to know what we need to look for on 30 November that will demonstrate the accuracy or inaccuracy of your numerological methodology of predicting the future.

This is known as "put up or shut up." If you were just yapping, say so -- there's nothing wrong with that.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
So, today is the 30th. I've not been able to find any updated news on this particular case but perhaps some related links;

www.aolnews.com...

And also, while running some searches this NASA conference sorta peeked my interest.

WASHINGTON -- NASA will hold a news conference at 2 p.m. EST on Thursday, Dec. 2, to discuss an astrobiology finding that will impact the search for evidence of extraterrestrial life. Astrobiology is the study of the origin, evolution, distribution and future of life in the universe.

Details are embargoed until Dec 2nd by Discovery; Science Journal
www.nasa.gov...

Thread about it here; www.abovetopsecret.com...

If anyone has updated news on the ice meteor finding it'd be interesting to read.
edit on 30-11-2010 by Nevernude because: filled out

edit on 30-11-2010 by Nevernude because: upd thread

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by ziggystar60
I'm sorry, but this story is just crazy.

An ICE meteorite? This is what happens with meteorites when they enter the atmosphere:

A meteorite is a natural object originating in outer space that survives impact with the Earth's surface. Meteorites can be big or small. Most meteorites derive from small astronomical objects called meteoroids, but they are also sometimes produced by impacts of asteroids. When it enters the atmosphere, impact pressure causes the body to heat up and emit light, thus forming a fireball, also known as a meteor or shooting/falling star.

en.wikipedia.org...

So how would a chunk of ice manage to enter the atmosphere and hit Earth, still cold as... ice?
This has to be some kind of joke.

It depends on the size and where it lands genius.

It could be large enough for the entry into the earth atmosphere that the heat build up will not be sufficient to melt the core completely. Then if it lands in say, oh I don't know, the polar regions it can sit there for ages and not melt at all

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Morgellons

???

Do you know how many pink or blue fibers there are in the plant and animal kingdom? How many heXagonal structures in organic chemistry (which only means "carbon based" -- not necessarily life)? I would say that a MILLION things fitting this profile would be a conservative estimate. What size are they, what chemical composition? Were they died to make them stand out? What procedures were used?

They have no peer reviewed article -- just a bunch of photos of ice. If they have no ice core samples or any way to verify the condition of their sample -- it's just as likely some earth-bound organisms/carpet fibers invaded.

In fact, it's just as likely some ice with carpet fibers. There is no way to tell what this is without sending it to other labs for verification. Nobody is going to BOTHER to even say that these people are morons, they don't take them seriously enough to bring it up.

>> At best they are some amateurs who are incapable of real science, at worst; they are making a buck selling photos.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Whether or not THEY want us to know about ET's or not -- this is NOT something anyone is going to be covering up. It is indiscernible dirty ice without corroboration.

Look, we can keep an open mind about Alien cover-ups or Morgellons and such -- but bringing "evidence" to the table that cannot be proved or disproven is a waste of time and doesn't further any truth.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join