It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TSA STRIP SEARCHES YOUNG BOY!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   

TSA STRIP SEARCHES YOUNG BOY!!

www.youtube.com

Very disgusting act. People can say "Oh it's for our safety". NO! This is complete Bull# and goes against our GOD given rights. My oh My...What has happened to America. It might aswell just be in a Fairytale book now. Our America is gone and IT'S GOING TO GET WORSE!!

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   
I don't know how that father contained himself while watching that greasy TSA agent search his son.

This needs to stop! This is not about security, it is psychological conditioning. They are going to keep pushing to see how much people will submit. How much will people take until they say ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!! This video needs to go viral!

www.youtube.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 01:22 AM
link   
This is from the person that posted the video.

www.youtube.com...
"Lets get the facts straight first. Before the video started the boy went through a metal detector and didn't set it off but was selected for a pat down. The boy was shy so the TSA couldn't complete the full pat on the young boy. The father tried several times to just hold the boys arms out for the TSA agent but i guess it didn't end up being enough for the guy. I was about 30 ft away so i couldn't hear their conversation if there was any. The enraged father pulled his son shirt off and gave it to the TSA agent to search, thats when this video begins.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   
it makes me sick to watch it i will not fly anymore for the fear of refusing and getting aressted as a terorist

edit on 21-11-2010 by tamenie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   
sorry for doubly post but ron paul is on our side www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Ugh.

I'm gonna stop coming to these threads. Not because I don't care about this, but because it makes me sick to see women, elderly and children subjected to this...anybody really, but especially them.

Do they do this to babies / infants, too???

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arrius
Ugh.

I'm gonna stop coming to these threads. Not because I don't care about this, but because it makes me sick to see women, elderly and children subjected to this...anybody really, but especially them.

Do they do this to babies / infants, too???
i dont know if you have children but if you have to fly they will be subjected to this imagined some pedophile groping your kid

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   
The boy went thru a metal detector. Yeah, a metal detector. You know, drug cartels lately have been putting drugs in balloons and shoving them up the a, on addults and children. Some airports do not have a full body scanner only a metal detector, so every once and awhile they do a random search on people. Children too. Airports need to get updated on new equipment these days, TODAYS STANDARDS, this is an outrage.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Budbot

Pedophiles exist in every society.

When they are given such positions, then they will no undoubtedly mis-use their power.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   
The exact video has already been posted, and there is an on-going discussion.

Please visit this thread: TSA gropes young boy's testicles while he is strip searched in front of everyone

top topics

join