It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TSA gropes young boy's testicles while he is strip searched in front of everyone

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Oke. So that's how they want to play now?

EVERYONE BOYCOTT PLANES

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   
This all originates from the underpants bomber....who was allowed to get on a plane with NO ID check NO PASSPORT even......how's that for rational logic. Now give me one rational explanation as to why these grossly invasive acts are being committed against the public.

second

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Everyone is complaining but it is a privleage to fly. Don't like it... don't fly.

There are some very bad people out there, who will do ANYTHING to try and kill us.

It is only a matter of time before another airliner situation occurs.

When it does happen, everyone will be calling for peoples heads because not enough was done.

Its a double edged sword whether you like it or not.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
In the name of safety, cause no one wants to get blown up by some nutcase,

Here is an idea, you can either let the dog sniff you, or go into a side room and get cavity searched.

Let the individual choose.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Prince Of Darkness
Protecting our country from terrorists is meaningless if, in the process, we turn our country into something not worth protecting.

A thousand times Yes to this.

Needs to be a sign at international arrival gates:

Welcome to what used to be America Land of the Free and now home of the place we violate your babies just because we feel like it.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Starwatcher
Everyone is complaining but it is a privleage to fly. Don't like it... don't fly.

There are some very bad people out there, who will do ANYTHING to try and kill us.

It is only a matter of time before another airliner situation occurs.

When it does happen, everyone will be calling for peoples heads because not enough was done.

Its a double edged sword whether you like it or not.

I guess you feel the same about driving a car, or being able to use the internet. I guess you won't mind when the internet becomes so censored it's unusable, when they remove that 'privilege' too. Perhaps you don't mind that there is a Bill to control 'alternative media', or maybe you think free speech is also a privilege to be given to us or taken away by the Governafia?

Have you read the Protocols of Zion?

edit on 21-11-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   
"Grops his testicles" Lmao get real, he's facing away how on earth can you see that? He does the usual search on the inside of his leg.

You lot kick up a stink about nothing, good lord.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ericsnow

I viewed this video twice and couldn't see where he touched the boys testicles... it wasn't proof that he did coz the camera guy is behind the boy being searched.... having said that he does look a little young to have been arrested and searched.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Miraj
reply to post by Misoir

Not that I'm defending the overly protective measures here but..

How do you stand against this on constitutional grounds when the constitution doesn't guarantee you the right to to fly?

The constitution does not take away your sovereign rights by defining your rights for you. It merely addresses a few troubled areas, and this is a complete violation and merely police state presence. Its about the people being owned. And they had better make it stop.
edit on 21-11-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Gee wiz... I guess all us 'black helicopter' freaks were right all along.

This is just the filth bubbling to the surface, not the full on horrors that await us.

How did the 'conspiracy' nuts predict this? HISTORY! HUMAN NATURE!

This must not stand. If we put up with this, we are slaves.

SHAME on that father for allowing that.

link   

Originally posted by StealthyKat
Well.....it looks like the terrorists got what they wanted. They have turned us so paranoid that we have altered our way of life. I can just imagine the smirk on thier faces when they see things like this.....taking our freedom one step at a time.

The terrorists and the government are one and the same thing. Read the Protocols of Zion.

link   
First of all. Is the title of this thread a gross overstatement of what's going on in the video? Yes, absolutely.
Does the little boy in the video get groped or fondled? Not that I can see, his back is to the camera. There I have accepted and acknowledged the points the pro-TSA'ers have been posting here. Now answer me this, please.
WHY IS HE SHIRTLESS? It's funny how the fact that people are all stating the evidence for him not being groped at the time quoted previously is that he isn't being groped the TSA agent is HANDING HIM BACK HIS SHIRT...and this doesn't cause a moments pause to reflect on the absurdity of that statement? You all skip over that point. So please...justify it to me. Tell me how a little boy being partial disrobed in the middle of an airport makes me safer?

link   
I agree that it's a shame that searches have come to this. Especially pat downs on children. However, I didn't see any "groping" done at all. simple patting. If you don't like it, don't fly.

Lets be honest with ourselves here. The moment that children don't have to go through the same security measures that adults do, they will be the ones with explosives in their cavities. Children have been used in other places of the world as weapons, they won't be an exception here. Why open that pathway to welcome it sooner?
edit on 21-11-2010 by asianeko because: grammar correction

link   

Originally posted by kyrebelyell2004
watch out for big bertha right there on the left with her arms all crossed and cavity gloves on, Looking like "yeah, that's right, we own you now"

Another thing, anyone know why it takes 3 people to search this little boy even with his shirt off?
edit on 11/20/2010 by kyrebelyell2004 because: (no reason given)

Yeah, I agree, she's? got the whole intimidation pose down pat. I'm seriously ticked off now, so I'll move along before I type something that'll get me banned.

link   

Originally posted by hadriana

Originally posted by Miraj
reply to post by casijones

To be completely honest.

Do you think that children aren't used to carry bombs and explosives..? think again!

I'm 43 years old and my dad is about 76 and we've both lived in America our whole lives and no child has ever killed us with a bomb yet. I don't know anyone that's ever been killed by a child bomb either for that matter.

Just sayin' - anything can happen....some people somewhere at sometime might have plastic explosive tampons in their bodies, you wanna be checked for it? Working in a mental hospital I had a girl one time that had a razor blade braided in her hair. Of course I found it, I knew her and she'd been admitted so many times before and had cut herself once she got inside the building...she had a history of sneaking razor blades in. Of course, the times before when she snuck them in and no one found them, she cut herself, yeah, but never once died

Any thing can happen. Any one can do it. I might mix some DMSO cocktail in my blood before boarding a plane and scratch myself with my fingernail and give the whole plane a neurotoxin. Maybe we should draw everyone's blood before letting them board.

(And pull their fingernails out while we are at it.)
edit on 20-11-2010 by hadriana because: adding the last sentence.

edit on 20-11-2010 by hadriana because: (no reason given)

I can just see it now, a woman having to remove a tampon to prove it isn't housing a bomb!!! OMG! OMG! If this trend continues, that could possibly happen.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by gift0fpr0phecy

I respect your view and your right to it. I even understand where you're coming from. I just cannot agree personally in this case. But that's alright. The world would be boring if we all felt and thought exactly the same thing.
Peace.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   
If enough people use other modes of transportation for a long enough time, the corporate elite in the airlines will pressure the feds to make changes.

They simply need to use profiling and have a better risk assessment process where only targeted scanning and pat downs are used.

With underwear bombs, liquid bombs, and rectal bombers etc. still a threat, it isn't like they can do nothing.

But there are changes that can be made, unfortunately they will not make these changes until they feel the pressure from their corporate interests.

Don't fly, and watch magic happen, also learn who ultimately controls the U.S. government in the process.

link   
reply to post by Starwatcher

it is a privleage to fly

And by what nonsense did you make up this claim?

These airports and aircraft exist, people buy their tickets to fly, based on the promise of the business to fly the person from on location to another. Nobody is doing anybody any favors here.

It certainly is no privilege to go through the hell we currently have to go through to catch a flight these days.

link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist
reply to post by ericsnow

I viewed this video twice and couldn't see where he touched the boys testicles... it wasn't proof that he did coz the camera guy is behind the boy being searched.... having said that he does look a little young to have been arrested and searched.

Where does it say he was arrested??

People please stop quoting or saying things out of context. It is only contributing to the madness!!??

Vvv

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Chertoff as head of HLS orders all these machines
The STATE departement is forced by staunch whitnesses (who ignored pressure from the FBI to lie about it),
to admit they PUT THE UNDERWHERE BUMMER ON THE PLANE
and then, they use this as an excuse to install the machines.
Chertoff goes to work RUNNING the company that supplies the machines.

Although the media scrutinized Bernard Kerik, President George W. Bush's first choice to head DHS, and uncovered embarrassing details about his mother, there was no discussion of Chertoff's mother, who played a noteworthy role in the creation of the Zionist state in Palestine.

The omission of Chertoff's mother's Zionist past suggests that there is an effort by the media to conceal his ties to Israel and his status as a "de jure" Israeli national, by birth.

Under Israeli law, a child born to an Israeli citizen, including children born outside of Israel as first generation out of Israel, is considered an Israeli citizen. The child remains an Israeli national until he or she formally renounces their Israeli nationality.
www.rumormillnews.com...
"chertoff" means "devil" and don't tell me that isn't the biggest inside joke on "christian" america ever.

Its hard to take when some posters BRAG about how tuff the US is when they haven't even figured out that:
the US, CANADA, the BRITS, EUROPE, CHINA etc
we are ALL a comquered people

We have met the new indians folks and them are us.
edit on 21-11-2010 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join