It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**Real Proof Illuminati/Freemasons use Subliminal Messages To Program you!!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Let's hear from a freemason personally shall we?
www.youtube.com...

So they have been putting these symbols in cartoons all these years just for kicks?Is that what you're saying?...I don't get the joke.

And whoever said there's no proof the freemasons are responsible obviously don't recognize the freemason?illuminati symbols.

It's their symbols.And I notice in movies whenever the symbols pop up it's always the same actors,,,coincidence?

Check out this video game The Conduit.It has freemason symbols,illuminati symbols,illuminati plots.
www.youtube.com...

There are the same symbols together again.Movies put the illuminati and the freemason symbols together and so do video games and cartoons.Isn't that proof that they are one and the same?Or just another coincidence?Wow that excuse is getting old.There are way too many coincidences to be coincidental.

I think I have provided the proof to the freemasons being responsible for their own symbols.They have to know they're are there.Anyone with eyes can see they're there..all agreed?.

We know who..I think I've proven that.

So what it boils down to now is why?

Since I've already explained it I'm just gonna quote what i said earlier.

"What other reason to put these symbols in children's everyday activities such as cartoons and video games and the Disney channel other than the fact to get the kids to be familiar with them?That conditions the mind so they will be able to accept it when they are older.

To accept what?To accept the fact that these people run our lives and not to mess with them.To show you they control every aspect of your life.To scare you.

Why scare people?Because it keeps people under control.

And I never said "all" the freemasons are involved.Only the higher up ones."

Now instead of saying "I see no proof" how about figuring out the real reason behind it all.So far I've heard "for laughs"...pretty much it.Do you have proof they do it just for laughs?

edit on 21-11-2010 by XxiTzYoMasterxX because: typo

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Late to the party, but I must say.

Real Proof Illuminati/Freemasons use Subliminal Messages To Program you!!

Only if you fall for it.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Only 39 more days until 2011, which will bring us closer to 2012. Only time will tell since everyone seem to want "proof", but that can't be provided. Thousands of videos, sources etc. blatantly expose their agenda; even that isn't enough. Instead we are captivated in our old way of thinking, "Who said it? What are the names? I'll believe it when I see it!". Continue to wait because it won't be disclosed any time soon or even at all. I am tired, later.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by WeRpeons

putting it in the cartoon rubs it in your face that u dont know what it means and they can put there stamp on something and u dont have asny clue why its there! kinda like we own you here is the clue oh you dont understand what that means..good now assume the position!

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   
The more and more I listen to this Illuminati rhetoric, the more I lean towards the thinking that Masons are genuinely good people- and the Catholic/Christian devout are manipulated by what the churches do best- promoting fear. This animosity towards masons and the alleged Illuminated order is conjured. I don't know who is creating it. Could be epic trolls, could be the Vatican. Either way, history has proven that the Catholic church- along with every other organized eastern based religion- have a LONG standing track record for committing what the civilized world considers outlandishly evil acts. So far, the Masons only have speculation pinned against them.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Its not only Christians that suspect Freemasons, there are many anti-NWO videos made by New Age types that also implicate Freemasonry. I see a lot of people trying to dismiss Freemason critics by generalizing them with the same rhetoric rather then to look at the issue and study it for yourself. Rather then just believing what the random Freemasons you see online might say, there are many books written by Freemasons themselves that contradict what most Freemasons say here.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Thank you for putting all those links all together for me to spend a good amount of time looking through.
Some of the examples seem to be sarcastic and against the NWO/Illuminati and some examples are blatantly obvious that those images were put in certain spots to program our subconscious. If all those examples don't show people who controls the direction we go in then they are in complete denial. I saw this guy called Derren Brown who is pretty good at manipulating the mind and shows how its done in this video.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unilluminist
there are many books written by Freemasons themselves that contradict what most Freemasons say here.

hello new to this thread. do you have any examples? i am not skeptical, would just love to read them!

also i wanted to point out that i am aware of these symbols, and as a musician i load all of my music with meaningless secret messages.

for example: clear satanic messages (i do not believe in the devil) that appear when my music is played backwards. any masonic imagery i can think to put in: checkered floors, checkered people, checkered everything! the label i am on is called Light Lodge (duhhh, masonic imagery) and we are all hip to all of this.

my question is why do people think arists are incapable of planting this stuff themselves? maybe they are just trying to wake people up like i am. maybe this comment deserves its own thread because in all of the Jay-z illuminati connection theories i never hear anyone say "maybe this guy knows what i know?" we are all privy to this information. you do not need to be part of the nwo to act as such.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Just as religion this is a petty excuse to not take responsobility for our own choices.
I do agree there is alot of influences in the media, but when it comes down to the core we as our selfes are the worst manipulator of them all. Our capasity to hate ourself is amaziung and so is also the illusions that build up our reality. But this mess is likely our upbringing and not any external. BUT
I do believe this persona can be manipulated to a degree where they might believe there is something more.

Like you say about the Simpsons Episode. Though that episode was strange its just a coincidence.
Barney blacked out and forgot Homers car in New York where the car was parked between the Twin towers, wich until they dissapeared was the icon of New York. The fact that it cost 9 dollars was just to point out that the city is #ty expensive.

Why would someone with imense power want to # us up when we do this job so welll on our own?
We are the #ups, time for some cleaning and reflecting.

Are we sure Freemasons are evil?

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 04:55 AM
link   
In my opinion and i'v stated this before i do think there's links between the Illuminati aka TPTB and Freemasonry but probably not in the exact way most perceive some of the symbols seem to be the same with what we know of each group but the Illuminati aka the TPTB have a way of weaving a web around a group or artist or politician by using what they give them such as there style and way of thinking and weave this and the peoples/groups as sources of that type of persons thing what ever that may be and and systematically use what the people give them as symbols and mix this in with there own as a source of power, sort of boxing these entities into there own power grid and try and make as much Illuminati symbolism as can be, that being said as i stated i do think the Illuminati TPTB weaved there web around Masonry mainly through the european branchs and it just trickles down from there.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hellspike
reply to post by Iam'___'

While were on the subject of running out of an argument if pulling me on "theres no smoke without fire" part of my original post is the best you can do i suggest you look up "punching above ones weight" or "clutching at straws" both of which you are doing. feel free to reply with something like fail! or epic fail! maybe you could do yourself a favor and not reply at all.

My original post was stating that it is highly unlikely that a secret organisation is going to advertise itself on tv (it is rather contradictory don't you think?), and if it was doing so, in what way is this supposed to be brainwashing us and why? If that's the case then it certainly isn't working on me or anybody that I know, as I still remain, as i have always been, a free thinker. Hence me being able to look at this whole post objectively and being able to surmise as such.

My other arguments have been towards those people on here that are hell-bent on believing that all this is a big conspiracy, despite being able to bring any proof or reason to the table (clutching at straws). It seems there are many kinds of sheeple in this world that are unable to think about anything objectively if it doesn't fit into their fixed beliefs. Arguing against such people is futile as many of these people will be unable to change their viewpoint to take into account other possibilities. In that respect, i am 'punching below my (intellectual) weight' in trying to do so, hence I will take your advice and leave this argument.

I have said my piece on this subject, those with an objective mind can take my views into account, those without can pass on by with blinkers on. As for your challenge for me to use the term 'epic fail' in this post, well I failed!

Peace

'___'

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Originally posted by daddio
They study the teachings of lucifer, the "light bearer".

Really? Can you show me were this is written?

This was designed by the masons of old, who came before them,

When exactly did this happen?

Masons today will not research anything outside the Lodge teachings for fear of learning that the lodge or society they have pledged their allegiance to is destroying humanity and the world through greed and witchcraft type gatherings.

Please define a 'witchcraft type gathering'.

It is written in Richardson's Monitor and other masonic books I have seen. The change went from actual stone masons in the building trade to being manipulated by the "church" and then to the greed of the Queen. I know about the OTO and all the other orders. What a joke. Witchcraft in that they have gathers and chant and do ritual or mock sacrifices and blood letting. Bohemian Grove is one example. The hooded morons, just like the KKK. Masons are very sad, idiotic people, sorry to say that and I feel sorry for you having gotten involved in it in the first place. I will do all I can to expose the crap within the lodge, just as Capt. William Morgan did, come get me.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by daddio
It is written in Richardson's Monitor and other masonic books I have seen. The change went from actual stone masons in the building trade to being manipulated by the "church" and then to the greed of the Queen. I know about the OTO and all the other orders. What a joke. Witchcraft in that they have gathers and chant and do ritual or mock sacrifices and blood letting. Bohemian Grove is one example. The hooded morons, just like the KKK. Masons are very sad, idiotic people, sorry to say that and I feel sorry for you having gotten involved in it in the first place. I will do all I can to expose the crap within the lodge, just as Capt. William Morgan did, come get me.

please enlighten us as to the masonic connection to OTO, Bohemian Grove, the KKK and whatever other group you mistakenly associate masonry with.

And saying that you read about it in a book won't do, you have to be able to reference that book. I look forward to this one.

BTW, are you going to go all the way with your quest to be like Bill Morgan and actually join up, or are you going to sit on the sidelines and spit insults without any knowledge at all?

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
What would the brainwashing of flashing the pyramid and allseeing eye, which you see only everytime you use the dollar, consist of?

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

It reminds you of who your owners are.

"Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as “internationalists” and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure - one world, if you will. If that is the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it.” From page 405 of Rockefeller’s 2002 Memoirs.

The American mind simply has not come to a realization of the evil which has been introduced into our midst.” J. Edgar Hoover

"The people will believe what the media tells them to believe" George Orwell

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Who in places of influence, i.e. politics and media, are Masons?

Here is an almost endless list of articles on them:

www.freemasonrywatch.org...

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by OhZone

absolutely SUPER source for information there.

They do literally minutes and minutes of studying to verify their information is correct. Please, don't ever venture to any other site to get masonic information. I mean, why would you? It's all right there. Handsigns being thrown around by all the secret (women) masons. I say women because everyone who isn't a blind sheeple knows that the women are actually reptilian shapeshifters from middle earth.

Yep, Old Bush and Obama hiding their masonic affiliation, but to no avail. YOU my friend are on to them.! Excellent job.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
so would could also assume the "all-seeing-eye" could stand for this theory:

The pyramid itself stands for the base, the knowledge of how we see our past, the ancient pyramids, one of the most controversial designs ever created and we day after day try to figure out how and when they were actually created and by who.

The "eye" could simply stand for the lies. The eye is most known to be the biggest liar. You're eye can see something that actually isn't there and argue with your mind to convince it was there. You can look at a star at night, look away and tell yourself it moved, look back at the star, and guess what your eye would see, the star moved.

So, one could simply state that the government as the all seeing eye is lying to us about all that we know of our history.

It's easy to create a theory, and I do not go by the theory I just created on the top of my head. The truth is, we will never know what it means. We can only assume, and hope for the best.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Thanks for all the feedback good or bad it's all good because just by talking about things usually helps us figure them out.

But I can't think of any other reason why they would put these things in a kids mind.I mean c'mon.."for laughs"?What's so funny about it?Sorry I just can't picture a freemason sitting there watching a cartoon laughing at his symbols.

"To expose them"?..Expose them?..to who..children?

If the freemasons have nothing to hide then...why all the secrets?What's so important that they have to keep it a secret?And what do they all tell each other that they cheated on their wives or something?I just can't see what all the secrecy is about.

And I don't believe in anything that has you worship something.It's cult like no matter what religion.And putting these "cult" like symbols in a children's cartoon is wrong.No matter what religion..But that's just my opinion.I believe in something.Call it whatever you want but something created everything.The reason I believe this is because I've never seen anything just appear out of nothing.I've never seen a big bang.Have you?I'm not trying to put anyone's religion down and I apologize if that's what it seems like,it's just what I believe.I think we were created then evolved..anyway back on topic.

And there has to be some truth to the satan worshiping in the freemasons because i mean,who makes up a story like that?

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by XxiTzYoMasterxX
Thanks for all the feedback good or bad it's all good because just by talking about things usually helps us figure them out.

But I can't think of any other reason why they would put these things in a kids mind.I mean c'mon.."for laughs"?What's so funny about it?Sorry I just can't picture a freemason sitting there watching a cartoon laughing at his symbols.

"To expose them"?..Expose them?..to who..children?

If the freemasons have nothing to hide then...why all the secrets?What's so important that they have to keep it a secret?And what do they all tell each other that they cheated on their wives or something?I just can't see what all the secrecy is about.

And I don't believe in anything that has you worship something.It's cult like no matter what religion.And putting these "cult" like symbols in a children's cartoon is wrong.No matter what religion..But that's just my opinion.I believe in something.Call it whatever you want but something created everything.The reason I believe this is because I've never seen anything just appear out of nothing.I've never seen a big bang.Have you?I'm not trying to put anyone's religion down and I apologize if that's what it seems like,it's just what I believe.I think we were created then evolved..anyway back on topic.

And there has to be some truth to the satan worshiping in the freemasons because i mean,who makes up a story like that?

There is no statement from any Actual Mason relating to the worship of lucifer than cannot be downright proven as a hoax, as for the rest of the post your entitled to your oppinion and i respect you for it as this is an information seeking website

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join