It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**Real Proof Illuminati/Freemasons use Subliminal Messages To Program you!!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Hellspike

Well, that definitive then isn't it, if the Cambridge dictionary says it then it must be a fact that we're all getting mind raped by cartoons on tv! (well, you lot are, count me out of that one).

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Iam'___'

Hah! love it.

everyones getting skullf***ed by cartoons

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Like I said Ted, not me! I'm loyal to the missus, i'm too strong willed too allow such temptation to infiltrate my mind, especially from cartoons. I prefer to watch the story and laugh along with the humour portrayed, that way i can carry on with reality in a fully functioning way afterwards without ever having to change my underwear every-time somebody knocks at the door.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by phatpackage

can you please tell me how to make a post iam new to the site???

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   

The cambridge dictionary didnt say anything about being mind raped by cartoons you did! The cambridge dictionary just gave the definition of a saying which i reproduced for your attention.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by messenger23
reply to post by phatpackage

can you please tell me how to make a post iam new to the site???

Board Questions
Introductions

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud

Originally posted by GlennCanady
Freemasons are satanic scum at the top.

Just curious where that leaves you.

On topic: There is no evidence in this thread to point out any individuals involved in the Illuminati or Free Masons and there use of subliminal messaging to program YOU!

OP was poorly constructed and misleading to the accusations in the title.

Fun videos, interesting topic, however it lacks in the PROOF department.

Exactly what kind of "proof" are you looking for?

You obviously did not look at the links I provided.
They are loaded with info proving the point.
I didn't post any excerpts because to really show what was being said would be too lengthy.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
excerpt from another article at that site: in2worlds.net...
He doesn't get into the Masonic symbolism which is the "Signature" of the perps, but rather the "programming" material itself. And as the Op stated - They Are Everywhere!!

3. Social engineering – program the people with “their” various agendas to shape the direction society is going. (Desensitization, sociopathy, feminism gone awry, pedophilia, apathy/feeling helpless, NWO/alien propaganda and disinfo., etc.)

6. Provide warnings about the schemes and plots that TPTB have up their sleeves.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here's more on movies and TV shows:
in2worlds.net...
1. “Dream logic” and absurdity. Commercials – and even show plots – that increasingly make absolutely NO sense. Have you noticed this? It’s disjointed randomness slapped together, or .....see article..

Kid’s cartoons also have to be noted as well. ....see article.

2. Desensitization of the masses/Agendas.
A commercial featuring a couple in their mid to late 20s driving in a car – the car goes BUMP over something in the road.....snip....just ran something over – the girlfriend asks, Shouldn’t we go back?.....snip......guy laughs that he just ran over a raccoon.
Animal cruelty, sexual degradation, violence, these are all the normal parts of television ........see article.
4. Condescending. The way so many programs talk down to people, using simple vocabulary and sentence structure geared at about a fifth grade level,

This goes on to discuss serveral different shows.
And then it asks a question, that should also be brought up, as it too is a method of brainwashing, along with the symbols and mindless scenes on the screen.

"Why is it that every time period must have a “certain sound”? And who determines what this sound will be? ....snip.......Who created that sound and why did everybody have the same sound?"

And then there is this situation:
"There’s the standard sadistic horror gore bonanza, involving people being maimed and killed in grotesque and demonic ways for fear harvesting purposes, numbing the audience with endless scenes of dehumanization. Saw I, II & III, Hostel I & II, Silent Hill, etc.," ....see article......

Later in the article he talks about the similarities among movie stars...that they look so much alike that it is hard to tell them apart. Why is that? Look like Borg conditioning to me.

He references the book "Media Sexploitation: The Hidden Implants in America’s Mass Media – and how they program and condition your subconscious mind by Wilson Bryan Key."

That site has sevral articles that the scoffers here could profit by reading.

edit on 21-11-2010 by OhZone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hellspike

The cambridge dictionary didnt say anything about being mind raped by cartoons you did! The cambridge dictionary just gave the definition of a saying which i reproduced for your attention.

you know the worlds falling apart when poeple cant even made a brilliant joke without been crtisized, BIGGEST CONSPIRICY EVER: everyones lost thier ability to process humour

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hellspike

The whole thread is implying that we're being mind raped by cartoons with symbolism and the likes, and you've pointed out, as if to give it added weight, that 'there's no smoke without fire'. Like that makes it fact or something. I'm just pointing out that that's a poor use of language, it's the kind of blurb that somebody uses when they're running out of argument.
edit on 21-11-2010 by Iam'___' because: typo

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by OhZone

To the contrary I did look, and I couldn't find evidence that The Illuminati or Free Masons used subliminal messages to program me. Nor could I find any reference that they tampered, influenced, produced or directed the videos in the OP.

edit on 21-11-2010 by cluckerspud because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Theres no smoke without fire
Or
If unpleasant things are said about someone or something, there is PROBABLY a good reason for it

At no point did i say it was a fact hence the probably part.

While were on the subject of running out of an argument if pulling me on "theres no smoke without fire" part of my original post is the best you can do i suggest you look up "punching above ones weight" or "clutching at straws" both of which you are doing. feel free to reply with something like fail! or epic fail! maybe you could do yourself a favor and not reply at all.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
meh. i've known this all along. i made it through alive. and half a sheet of acid later.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by daddio
They study the teachings of lucifer, the "light bearer".

Really? Can you show me were this is written?

This was designed by the masons of old, who came before them,

When exactly did this happen?

Masons today will not research anything outside the Lodge teachings for fear of learning that the lodge or society they have pledged their allegiance to is destroying humanity and the world through greed and witchcraft type gatherings.

Please define a 'witchcraft type gathering'.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Nice post all those videos were interesting.

The only one that caught me off guard was the Tupac one. I think that people miss understood what he was saying. I listened to that video about 5 times and it sounds like he was pretty much denying the existence of the illuminati.

He says in the video: "How does the Nation of Islam know about the plans of the Illuminati, who told them? If they wanted to kill me, why would they tell Farrakhan? Who told him? The Pope?, how does this guy in jail now about the secret plan?" -Tupac

Furthermore he adds: "That's why I'm putting the K to it, because I'm killing that illuminati #, that's just another way to keep us down. They are always talking about the eyes and a face on the dollar bill. I don't care who's eyes are on the money, as long as people accept that money when I try to buy something.". He went on to say "You're so concerned with what's ON the money and thinking about that, that you're not GETTIN' the money". - Tupac

So I think he was just so idolized that people wanted to see what they pictured him as, a freedom fighter. In reality, he was just another star trying to make money and build up his empire.
I still think he was a great artist, but not so much Illuminati crusader for the people.

Link to Video

edit on 21-11-2010 by LeTan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by XxiTzYoMasterxX

They can take their eye - their 33, their checkered past, their tiles and their secret past and shove it where the son/sun don't shine!

I have met a lot of Masons - and the levels at which they control is way beyond 33
edit on 21-11-2010 by arizonascott because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   

reply to post by OhZone

To the contrary I did look, and I couldn't find evidence that The Illuminati or Free Masons used subliminal messages to program me. Nor could I find any reference that they tampered, influenced, produced or directed the videos in the OP.

See my revised post above.
I didn't get the box asking for my reason for editing.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I just signed in to say,
You did a great job on this.
You can't make others see -
you can only present the information.
Keep up the good work.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by OhZone

reply to post by OhZone

See my revised post above.
I didn't get the box asking for my reason for editing.

Thanks for posting. But I am sorry to say I don't see where The Illuminati or Free Masons are placing messages in the OP videos to program me. They're are wonderful examples you have provided about subliminal messaging and I do understand that this tactic is practiced. But again I see no documentation or revelations that suggest the videos posted were at the very hand of a secret society in the hopes to program me.

I am against dictatorship and police state and I believe that I am awake to the reality of my surroundings.

I think we can both agree that we are both awake, but you will have to forgive for not accepting this OP as proof of anything more than the presence of symbols. To determine their meaning and who placed them is an assumption from both sides.

My TV has long been off, my diet has changed, I quit smoking and I have never felt more alive.

This bickering back and forth is accomplishing nothing, never will and it only feeds the machine
we are both against.

Have a great night, I wish you well.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Holy cow! I'm watching the Simpsons right now and there is more proof! The heads of all the TV networks meet to hatch a plot to strike fear into the nation. And what do they come up with? The Housecat Flu! This can only mean one thing: The Simpsons predicted H1N1 a year after it happened! The Illuminatti is mocking us, tellling us through cartoons that they created H1N1!

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by InvisibleAlbatross

No the Illuminati were not mocking us in that episode. The only mocking I see going on now is being done by people that engage in sarcasm and ad-hominem to distract from the issue rather trying to seriously contribute to the debate on either side. People usually go to regular non conspiracy theory websites if they want that kind of ignorance.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join