It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli jets strike targets in Gaza

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by IsraeliGuy
Newsflash: Any country in the world that will be under a missile attack would retaliate.
edit on 19-11-2010 by IsraeliGuy because: (no reason given)

Great newsflash, perhaps now you understand why the rockets were launched on Israel. They were retaliating attacks by Israel.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong

Originally posted by dereks

Originally posted by Redevilfan09
They fire at Israel because they are starving to death

Care to back that silly claim up with some facts? if they were starving, why dont they plant crops and grow food instead of building rockets to attack Israel with?

This is just one instance of MANY.

"Settlers Burn Olive trees"

www.middleeastmonitor.org.uk...
edit on 19-11-2010 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

Whoops one more

www.ikhwanweb.com...

Whoops one more? At the bottom of that article are several links about farms and crops being sabotaged. If these reports are true, they have no option but to try and retaliate. And if they do, they get bombed by fighter planes?

If there is to be any peace in this area, this needs to stop. Baiting people to attack you is not fair.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   

That did not happen in Gaza...

Whoops one more

www.ikhwanweb.com...

Nor did that - now once again, care to back up your claim children in Gaza are starving...
edit on 20/11/10 by dereks because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   

But hey who cares? Israel's fault anyways, right?

Yes, it is. I hope the good people in Israel revolt against their corrupt government as we do so here in the US. We are puppet states controlled by evil money powers. I won't defend the US military's illegal warfare and certainly won't defend Israel's aggression either. Peace.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Funny how the OP bothered to post the fact that the big-bad-ol'-Israel bombed targets in Gaza, and left the reason blank. Like they did it for no apparent reason.

Newsflash: Any country in the world that will be under a missile attack would retaliate. Be thankful there are only a couple of destroyed launchers due to this attack, and that the IAF didn't bother using precise-bombing on the buildings these terrorists hide.

Ofcourse they hide in civilian buildings just so they could later on cry at how the evil Israeli army destroyed a civilian building with innocent people in it.
I wouldn't be surprised if the launchers were stationed inside a school or a kindergarten.

But hey who cares? Israel's fault anyways, right?

edit on 19-11-2010 by IsraeliGuy because: (no reason given)

Living like this, and wondering why people hate you? Building settlement after settlement on the West bank, destroying Palestinian houses, orchards, give them no possibility to economically develop and yet, you are wondering why there's terrorism?

Aren't you afraid of what's gonna happen to your state when the US goes down the drain? You'll be at it all alone. No one will help you. This kind of behavior is going to backfire so badly sooner or later.

And stop attempting to maneuver yourself into a position of victim, because you are clearly not. Have a look at my signature and watch this video:

Pitiful for Israel, the world is awakening, even Americans who have been brainwashed for decades by their corrupt (bribed) politicians and the Israel lobby.
edit on 20-11-2010 by Mdv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
they did complain about these shootings, by retaliating. You see?

LOL. You get an F in logic. Simply no reply is needed for this kind of idiocy. Retaliation isn't complaining - it's declaring you're doing a mistake and you are going to pay for it.

that silly really, the OP said the retaliation was in response to "some of the heaviest rocket fire in months"

"Heaviest rocket fire" does not come in terms of casualties or damage but OBVIOUSLY in terms of rocket size and power. Couldn't get any dumber than this I guess.

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by IsraeliGuy

Rocket attacks are non stop, they said they retaliated to these because they were the most ramped up attack in months yet other reports say they landed in fields.

Same answer as above. "Heavy fire" is a term that means bigger weapons are used, and is not talking about casualties, damage of loss of anything. I thought it's widely known but I guess common knowledge isn't anything to be found on ATS. No offense ofcourse.

Originally posted by Redevilfan09
Get israel to give them warplanes/tanks/missiles and then let the palestinians attack Israel. They would actually have something to whinge about then and a decent reason to retaliate. Or simply stop oppression and give the palestinians a fair go. They fire at Israel because they are starving to death etc, and Israel is responsible for their welfare. I would do the same thing if I was poor and another countries soldiers were killing my children.

Israel supplies Gaza with 50k TONNES of aid per month.
www.cicweb.ca...
www.mfa.gov.il...
www.nationalreview.com...#
abcnews.go.com...
www.jpost.com...
trueslant.com...
newsblaze.com...

...A quick google search would do the trick but nah, much easier to speculate and assume something rather than look into things.

Anyway, there hasn't been a single case in history where one side of the conflict arms it's opposing side. Thinking Israel should do that is just absurd, and the fact that the Palestinians are technologically inferior to Israelies is not Israel's fault, nor should Israel balance the equation. Instead of hoping the Palestinians would get warplanes (as if that would be any help against Israel's elite pilots..), you should hope the Palestinians would get some brain cells and stop supporting Hamas and their brainwash.

Originally posted by Danbones
Since anyone can fire the missles with washing machne timers there is no way to prove it wasn't a typical israli false flag op to justify the slaughter of innocent children who were unarmed and looking the other way.

Your "creative" mind is working overtime. False flag.. lol. I suppose every rocket launch at Israel, or any mortar shell in history is a false flag op due to the ultimate proof: "anyone can do it". Childish to say the least.

Like the head of the American war collage said
Israil did 911.

That must be true then! Israel did 911 and kidnapped Elvis.
And "Israil"? Heh, that's the second time you misspell Israel with a different error. Lmao.

or that woman in cali who faked being attacked by antisemites and got caught lying?
Assuming the Arabs fired the rockets without proof, means there is no proof the arabs fired them, which means it was Israelis who set them up and ran and and hid while they fired,

same old same old

Yep, several Israelis around the world faking antisemitic events are a proof that all Israel does as a country is a lie. Ofcourse. That is, assuming what you write is not fiction and I assume so because it simply isn't even relevant. Faking stuff to get attention is silly, yes, but what does that have anything to do with the issue here? None.

Whoops one more

www.ikhwanweb.com...

WOW! OLIVE TREES BURNING! That must mean the food supply in Gaza is ruined since it's a wide known fact that all they eat are olives.. NOT!
Not that it matters, yeah it's wrong to burn olive trees, but that is what settlers do. Settlers are civilians that take the law to their own hands, and get in jail for it. Yes, Israeli jail. But unlike the Palestinians they do not shoot rockets at Gaza. I guess it would be more fair if they do that, right?
It would be hysterical if I googled any hate crime done by Palestinians or Arabs, and I could also say dramatically that these are just single cases out of many. Relevance to the issue? None, yet again.
edit on 20-11-2010 by IsraeliGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mdv2
Living like this, and wondering why people hate you? Building settlement after settlement on the West bank, destroying Palestinian houses, orchards, give them no possibility to economically develop and yet, you are wondering why there's terrorism?

I'll make this short:
*Settlements are a problem that is working to get fixed in Israel. If you havn't heard of it before, settlers are being evicted out of their homes only to have the territories use as launching pads for Hamas for increased range deeper into Israeli territory. Since giving up territories currently serves as a strategic cause for Hamas, the Israeli government do not evacuate settlers in the scale it used to until a more sane governing factor is actually governing in Gaza.
Source:
The unilateral disengagement plan - There are Israeli settlers that are still homeless due to this plan, and their houses are currently using as ramps for Hamas to set their launchers at.
When a widely recognized terror organization like Hamas will not be the governing factor in Gaza, THEN it would be okay to say Israel is wrong at not evacuating settlements. As long as evicted settlements are only used by Hamas and it's militia men, no settlement or territory is to be given away. That is life.
If you are ruled by a terror organization and do not seem to stop your support in it, you will not get free territories back until that organization is either removed or not in power.

*Israel is not keeping anyone poor or hungry. As I posted in my post above, Israel is already supplying tonnes of free aid into Gaza only to have it raided by the Hamas and kidnapped to their own greedy needs. Sometimes even discarded using the old excuse "Israel is the devil and we do not take gifts from Satan".
Did I mention free gas and electricity aswell?
www.mfa.gov.il...
media.www.jhunewsletter.com...
www.jpost.com...
Here is an interesting article from The Washington Post that speaks about the way Israeli warfare is conducted. By warfare, they mean they simply reduce the free supplies given to Gaza at free of charge:
www.washingtonpost.com...
It's ironic that Israel still funds Gaza with free EVERYTHING that includes EVERYTHING in life support means, and by warfare it simply cuts that aid down, temporarily, while people still call Israel evil for not giving free gifts to people who throw rockets at them, and use their free financial aid to create more rockets, to train more children how to be "holy martyrs" and to create more training facilities for Hamas. While the average civilian in Gaza may be poor, it is a result of Hamas kidnapping the aid to their own agendas, not a result of Israel wanting them to be poor. Simple as that.

Aren't you afraid of what's gonna happen to your state when the US goes down the drain? You'll be at it all alone. No one will help you. This kind of behavior is going to backfire so badly sooner or later.

I guess that's for you to hope for, isn't it? I guess we are lucky to have powerful allies, indeed we are. Nothing for you to do about it besides sitting at your home and get pissed about it and try to make it sound unjust by showing (or atleast trying to) how evil the Israeli regime is.

And stop attempting to maneuver yourself into a position of victim, because you are clearly not. Have a look at my signature and watch this video:

Excuse me for not wanting to waste 50 minutes of my life with hate and hysteria filled videos that only mean to influence my brain with sad feelings or made up facts with no proof at all. Typical Youtube anti-Israeli video.

Pitiful for Israel, the world is awakening, even Americans who have been brainwashed for decades by their corrupt (bribed) politicians and the Israel lobby.

"The world is awakening" is a myth, and overreacted one. The world is not awakening.. whoever hates Israel will keep on hating with each article that cites an Israeli action against the Palestinians. There are no "more and more" voices being heard, but the same voices being heard louder and louder each and every time.

I guess that is positive thinking, wishful thinking even, by your side to hope that the world is awakening and someday in the near future everyone will gang up on Israel until it's no more. Well excuse me while I keep living my everyday normal life in lively Israel while you eat yourself from inside like cancer wishing we're all dead. Have a nice time waiting!

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Israel supplies Gaza with 50k TONNES of aid per month.
www.cicweb.ca...
www.mfa.gov.il...
www.nationalreview.com...#
abcnews.go.com...
www.jpost.com...
trueslant.com...
newsblaze.com...

If you keep a people imprisoned, you've got to give them some food. Besides, most of the aid is provides by foreign organizations and governments. Should we now be grateful to Israel? Nazi-guards also provided food to inmates of concentration camps. Should they be grateful for that? Besides, you fail to mention that Israel has a huge stockpile of aid from foreign governments such as building materials that they illegally withhold from the Palestinians.

you should hope the Palestinians would get some brain cells and stop supporting Hamas and their brainwash.

I, too, consider Hamas as terrorists, but don't pretend your government is any better. They want to look better, let's call it civilized - as Western nations - but in reality your government differs little from terrorist scum like Hamas. Get some braincells and stop supporting your government's apartheid regime, the brutal colonization of West Bank and the imprisonment of a whole people.

Yep, several Israelis around the world faking antisemitic events are a proof that all Israel does as a country is a lie. Ofcourse. That is, assuming what you write is not fiction and I assume so because it simply isn't even relevant. Faking stuff to get attention is silly, yes, but what does that have anything to do with the issue here? None.

Not 'several' Israelis around the world. You made it a national strategy to influence the world and shut people up. Let me quote someone:

All is compared to the Shoah, dwarfed by the Shoah and therefore all is allowed – be it fences , sieges ... curfews, food and water deprivation or unexplained killings. All is permitted because we have been through the Shoah and you will not tell us how to behave."

This comes from a very prominent Israeli. I'm sure you can figure who.

WOW! OLIVE TREES BURNING! That must mean the food supply in Gaza is ruined since it's a wide known fact that all they eat are olives.. NOT!
Not that it matters, yeah it's wrong to burn olive trees, but that is what settlers do. Settlers are civilians that take the law to their own hands. But unlike the Palestinians they do not shoot rockets at Gaza. I guess it would be more fair if they do that, right?

What a retarded logic again. Shooting rockets is bad, gunning down Palestinians is okay, because that's what this dirty settler scum does: killing Palestinians, burning down their houses or simply taking them over.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 06:25 AM
link   

I guess that's for you to hope for, isn't it? I guess we are lucky to have powerful allies, indeed we are. Nothing for you to do about it besides sitting at your home and get pissed about it and try to make it sound unjust by showing (or atleast trying to) how evil the Israeli regime is.

Another prominent (must be self-hating, right?) Jew:

Remember the Roman Empire, the state of Judea behaved in ways which annoyed the Romans but didn't do them any harm. At the point that they were becoming a nuisance, the Romans turned against them, destroyed their temple, wiped them out and told them 'an empire has bigger concerns than you'. This is what Israel faces in the next 25 years.

The risk that the American empire will say wait a minute, you don't matter so much to us, either because we need oil more than we need you or because oil is no longer important - doesn't matter both has the same effect. You are more trouble than you are worth and the issue of the Holocaust and anti-Semitism is declining with demographic move to the next generation. This is a catastrophe for Israel, because Israel has no other friends in the world.

You've got no one left that really support you, except for the US, but as I said before it doesn't take much longer for the US to collapse. You don't think that Germany or Britain will come to help you when you're all alone at it, now do you?

You can tell me whatever nonsense you want, all your bladibla about how I wish to see the destruction of Israel. I don't, but if it happens - the possible death of a large number of innocent Israeli's is a consequence of the ignorant policy that your government has sustained for way too long. If there's one party to blame, it's your government.

And cut the crap about the ''settlement issue being fixed'' For every destructed settlement, ten new are build.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 06:32 AM
link   

If you keep a people imprisoned, you've got to give them some food. Besides, most of the aid is provides by foreign organizations and governments. Should we now be grateful to Israel? Nazi-guards also provided food to inmates of concentration camps. Should they be grateful for that? Besides, you fail to mention that Israel has a huge stockpile of aid from foreign governments such as building materials that they illegally withhold from the Palestinians.

Nobody is imprisoned, heh. They have been offered in the past to be transfered somewhere else, and have agreed. Read about the Israeli transfer plan.
Problem was nobody were willing to accept them

Israel delivers aid, and gives aid. Show me a single proof the aid Israel has given and giving is compiled 100% out of donations from around the world, not given from it's own supplies and not financed by it's own money.

I, too, consider Hamas as terrorists, but don't pretend your government is any better. They want to look better, let's call it civilized - as Western nations - but in reality your government differs little from terrorist scum like Hamas. Get some braincells and stop supporting your government's apartheid regime, the brutal colonization of West Bank and the imprisonment of a whole people.

Our government do not advocate civilians in the streets to use launchers into Gaza. Our government do not offer monetary awards for anyone killing arab militia men. Our government may be idiotic and wrongful some times, but show me a single government that isn't.

You gotta have an ape-like mentality and comparison abilities to be able to even compare Israeli governments which are democratically elected, and Hamas that stations guards armed to the teeth in every election "booth".

Not 'several' Israelis around the world. You made it a national strategy to influence the world and shut people up. Let me quote someone:

Blah blah blah, more opinions and hateful ones. National strategy my ass, for all I care the world (world=unbiased people such as you) could stop trying to meddle with the middle east issue. Nobody wants sympathy around here.

What a retarded logic again. Shooting rockets is bad, gunning down Palestinians is okay, because that's what this dirty settler scum does: killing Palestinians, burning down their houses or simply taking them over.

Where have I said gunning down Palestinians is okay? I even said burning down olive trees is wrongful, and edited inside that they get in jail for doing so. Retarded logic is still insisting I support gunning down Palestinians (civilian, that didn't take part in terror acts ofcourse) eventho I clearly don't, and have stated so.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   

You've got no one left that really support you, except for the US, but as I said before it doesn't take much longer for the US to collapse. You don't think that Germany or Britain will come to help you when you're all alone at it, now do you?

Oh boo hoo. Nobody supports us. Am I supposed to be frightened? Scared? lol. So you wish for the US to collapse aswell? Gee whiz, that's going to take a while mate. Have a drink while waiting.

You keep quoting "prominent" Israeli figures as if I worship every Israeli man. Lots of people are incredibly stupid and that includes Israelis and even prominent figures..heh.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   
And while you're busy typing a reply I'll amuse some watchers with these youtube videos since it seems that all of you weirdos do is obtain your news sources from youtube. So anyway:

Hamas admitting to use civilian "Human Shields" in armed conflicts

"Educational" TV show for little kids - Let me guess, that is a Zionist plot funded by "prominent Israeli figures" aswell, to make the world feel sorry about the holocaust........ or some other , eh?

Live news broadcast broadcasting a bang caused by a Kassam launch - Don't complain when we bomb your news agencies in the near future.

And ofcourse, just the way you like it:
Little girl plays with your emotion as she cries and whimpers

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Some more:

What's going on inside Gaza? - Listen to what this man has to say. This is coming from an ex Gaza civilian, an arab muslim, that had the balls to stand up and say the truth about his religious overlords that terrorise not only Israel but Gaza aswell.

Part 2 of the same video - Again, listen to what this man says.

Innocent UN ambulance carrying the wounded? Guess again! - Ever thought why these evil Israelis sometime bomb meaningless targets such as ambulances? This is the answer. Best thing about this clip is a proof of what they are doing with donations they are getting. In this case, the UN provided a few ambulances to evacuate civilians. Guess what? These are used as combat APCs for Hamas militia people. Flashing red light and everything!

More testimonials about Hamas, from it's own militia men! - See the writing on them beds? That's hebrew. Guess what? Part of these guys are ex-Hamas fighters and they are being treated and taken care of at... Israeli hospitals, by Israeli doctors, funded by Israeli taxes. Ooooh.. that's so evil.

Firing from School-yards - Nothing more to add. The sad fact is that some people continue to cry at how the Israelis bombed that launcher that "just happened to be" stationed inside a school yard. Who is evil again?

Using kids as human shields - This could explain why some children ultimately die in battles with Hamas. After seeing such images, you tell me - who wants dead children, IDF or Hamas? Easy one: The side that does not push kids into a battlefield.

What's the visual difference between Hamas fighters and civilians? - None! These guys don't even bother changing their everyday clothes to be recognized as the "brave" warriors they are. Makes you wonder how come so many "civilians" are always involved in the clashes.
Do I need to point out the fact that these mortars are launched from the middle of a civilian neighborhood?

Hamas militants decide in everyone's name: You are part of this! - Some more justifications for using civilian human shields as accepted tactics in conflicts. Poor people.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join