It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru, Antarctica, the Flood Myth and the Hollow Earth: My Wacky Theory

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Spolier Alert: If you haven't seen the entirety of the TV show "Lost" and plan on doing so, you may want to avoid this thread because I give something away.

I was reading a thread this evening on the so-called hollow earth theory, and the following came to mind. I posted it there, but have decided to make a thread on my theory. I don't know if this is an original idea or not, but take a look.

Let the assault begin!

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
I took a break and a few ideas formed a connection in my mind. Bear with me, as this sounds crazy. First I was thinking about the hollow earth theory and what came to mind were the following things

1.Verses in Genesis in the Bible
2.Contact juggling
3.The TV show "Lost"

Now... you may be wondering how these items are connected to one another. I'll elaborate. And keep in mind that I'm not spouting Bible verses without just cause. I view the early books of the Bible as a myth that's been handed down through the millennia. Like Gilgamesh, Genesis describes the last remembered global cataclysm. These cataclysms are cyclic. But that's beside the point for the time being. I'll get back to that shortly.

First:

King James Bible

Genesi 1:2
And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness [was] upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

Genesi 1:6
And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters

Genesis 7:1
In the six hundredth year of Noah's life, in the second month, the seventeenth day of the month, the same day were all the fountains of the great deep broken up, and the windows of heaven were opened.

Contact juggling involves the use of spheres with a viscous substance contained within the spheres.

And then there's Lost. Remember how the island was explained as being a "cork" of sorts, keeping something out of the world?

OK. What if the earth really is hollow, and within it's sphere are vast underground oceans. What if the opening to these oceans lies under the ice of Antarctica, and what if 26,000 years or so ago some outside force?/incoming celestial body?/event? caused the ice to melt such that the underground oceans flooded the planet. Perhaps the axis of the earth's rotation was tilted enough by the effects of such a nearby incoming celestial body as to rotate the earth such that Antarctica's icecap melted, thus releasing "all the fountains of the great deep..." while at the same time "the windows of heaven were opened." The windows of heaven opening may refer to incoming strikes from the mass of debris this incoming celestial body would be pulling along with it vis a vis the film "Armageddon." Then 13,000 years ago the object returned (think of the long elliptical orbit of so-called Niburu), changing our axis of rotation again, rotating the earth such that Antarctica froze up again. Think of Atlantis sinking beneath the sea. This little idea of mine explains the flood, the hollow earth theory, the Nemisis/Niburu theory as well as the Atlantis theory.

OK. Let the assault begin

edit on 11/18/2010 by this_is_who_we_are because: spoiler alert

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Actually I think you think outside the box and to be honest it really makes as much sense as most everything else. so S&F for being original. who knows you may be right!!

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by rushunt
Actually I think you think outside the box and to be honest it really makes as much sense as most everything else. so S&F for being original. who knows you may be right!!

Thanks. I do have a lot of time on my hands, and I seem to be somewhere on the border between genius and nuts, so wacky ideas like this have become my forte.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   
to be honest with you, using the show lost might not be the best example for what i have interpeted you are trying to illustrate on the 'plug' point.. and i only say that because lost was a multi-season show that i stil have yet to see all of, not to mention there really aren't that many people who understood it!!! haha

but i read this post of yours on the original thread it was posted in and i can see how this could be warranted it's own discussion

personally i'm not a subscriber of the hollow earth theory because i beleive there is enough evidence from quake monitors to show how quakes travel through the earth and are felt on opposite sides, as well as the strength of the quakes felt on the other sides being clues to the material the quakes are traveling through.. however that might not be enough evidence to rule out massive oceans somewhere beneath our crust, or perhaps large hollowed 'areas' in the earth, rather than just a completely hollow earth

alot of unknowns here that might be hard to prove without 5plus year degrees and thousands of dollar equipment, but if all fails it is a great read, and i don't mean to put you down like this kind of thing belongs in a stephen king book, i just mean this is some extensive thinking and i'm glad you're doing that thinking here at ATS because lately we need alot more of that

flag

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Sound very interesting

windows of heaven seems more like, the pulling away of the atmosphere, to reveal something behind the fabric of it all.. to me.. kinda..

nice theory though, the hollow earth idea is very interesting. A problem I see though, is that the water never subsided fully. So did the what caused the water to stop rising and retreat? and would you say theres more water in the hollow than what had retreated back to the hollow?

I wonder where thise could go..
sf

woah, sync.. Hollow earth theory on tv
edit on 18-11-2010 by Myendica because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by indigothefish

I got lost about episode 4..

dead..

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Myendica

Sound very interesting

windows of heaven seems more like, the pulling away of the atmosphere, to reveal something behind the fabric of it all.. to me.. kinda..

nice theory though, the hollow earth idea is very interesting. A problem I see though, is that the water never subsided fully. So did the what caused the water to stop rising and retreat? and would you say theres more water in the hollow than what had retreated back to the hollow?

I wonder where thise could go..
sf

woah, sync.. Hollow earth theory on tv
edit on 18-11-2010 by Myendica because: (no reason given)

I thought of this. I said to myself "Genesis said the water retreated, but where did it go?"

I'll have to give this item some thought. Any ideas ATS?

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Being an avid Coast-to-Coast listener - I agree with most everything in your post.
Keep tuned in to PlanetX shows tying in to 2010 and Myan profit as well as Bible, I came to same conclusion.
Hollow earth may not be hollow like empty - hollow like ball in a ball. Might explain gravity as well.

Good thoughts = good theories.

Thank you for your insights.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   

yeah, but it didnt retreat all the way. well atleast thats my impression.. sorta based on how science says the coast line used to be else where... and the sinking of cities, and those structures under water in asia somewhere..

theres seems to be a lot connected.. and hollow earth could be a part of it.. the real question, is probably, what would it really look like,, ??

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   

yeah, but it didnt retreat all the way. well atleast thats my impression.. sorta based on how science says the coast line used to be else where... and the sinking of cities, and those structures under water in asia somewhere..

theres seems to be a lot connected.. and hollow earth could be a part of it.. the real question, is probably, what would it really look like,, ??

You're probably right. Still many flooded structures all around the world. There are many, many diagrams online of what the hollow earth might look like, some with central suns. The central sun idea seems too far-fetched for words. I think there's a central core surrounded by ocean surrounded by mantle/crust and then the world we know on top of the mantle/crust, with an opening at Antarctica that's frozen shut. The ice covering Antarctica flowed from this hole from the interior at a time when it wasn't frozen, of course.
edit on 11/18/2010 by this_is_who_we_are because: typo

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   

...the pulling away of the atmosphere...

This reminded me of my OP from this:
Does sacred geometry predict the location of Deep Underground Military Bases? (repost)
www.abovetopsecret.com...

sidebar:

Just in case there really is global doom between now and 2012 I checked to see what the highest elevation is in the contiguous United States. It happens to be Mt. Whitney, CA. Over 14,000 feet. I think this may be the place to be in the near future...
edit on 11/18/2010 by this_is_who_we_are because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Hi. I''ve been down this road before.

For a hollow earth thread I recommend one of my creations. My unexpected discovery. The Hollow Earth Theory.

it was rewarded with 200+ flags so I guess it was vrry informative.

I found the ice sheet covering Antarctica has been there for hundreds of thousands of years so that what be a little glitch for your theory.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinter Klaas

I'll definitely read your thread! Hundreds of thousands of years, eh? That's the monkey wrench to my theory I didn't foresee. I'll have to come up with a creative solution to that.

But now... sleep.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Egregious bump to get input from AM crew.
Any thoughts on the age of the Antarctic ice? How can this be worked into my wacky theory. Or should I shelve the whole thing and move on?

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   

If I remember correct the antarctic peninsula is covered in ice for at least 100.000 years and the rest of the ice sheet is about 20 million years a freezing waste land

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   

For my theory to work the age of the Antarctic ice must be much younger. And since we're not told the truth about a great many things perhaps we've been lied to about this as well. So far this is all I have.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   

sidebar:

Just in case there really is global doom between now and 2012 I checked to see what the highest elevation is in the contiguous United States. It happens to be Mt. Whitney, CA. Over 14,000 feet. I think this may be the place to be in the near future...
edit on 11/18/2010 by this_is_who_we_are because: (no reason given)

a massive tsunami would laugh at any of the high points of the west coast... not because of the height, but because its the first land once the ocean ends... waves are created by water moving over the land under it.... the force of a tsunami would just push right up and over the mountains of the west coast...

where you would want to be in that case would be the highest mean elevation of a large area... like colorado has a mean elevation of 5000 feet.

which is why most of the agencies of the federal government has set up shop there over the past decade

the east coast is a little bit safer despite its lower elevation mostly due to the fact that if there was some earth shattering event, its the Ring of Fire that would be going off and the more massive tsunami would be forming in the pacific, not the atlantic.

also if its a matter of a change in the rotation of the earth, the current clockwise motion of the earth would cause the water to continue to flow clockwise as the solid mass slows/stops, causeing massive tidal waves to hit the west coast of all the continents.

west coast USoA is the least safe place in the world after the mediteranian and europe

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Four Ages of Man

Different than most stories yet based on age old stories.
Writers of today have ages and ages of source material and the Bible has
many that apparently are not copyrighted.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Personally i do not believe in niburu or hollow earth. I think there is loads of underground bases though.

Plus i do not think humans run planet earth and i am sure of that, no way do these people run this planet. But like i say i do not believe annunaki story, or niburu.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   

For my theory to work the age of the Antarctic ice must be much younger. And since we're not told the truth about a great many things perhaps we've been lied to about this as well. So far this is all I have.

Antarctic Ice Core over 500,000 Years Old Extracted

Here's an article from 2002 about the oldest ice core sample taken in Antarctica:

www.ens-newswire.com...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join